15-1 to 15-6

BladesManSUFC
452 posts Sunday League Hero
GG EA!
Every week the same thing happens... Team not doing anything at all... Or I’ve miraculously become a bad Fifa player within the blink of an eye?!
Seriously for 15 games I felt unbeatable with my team feeling amazing.... Now they are stuck in mud.
Close to discarding my whole team and throwing this trash where it belongs

Comments

  • The_Mercillus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    You are being matched with better opponents.


    When you start pushing to be able to hit the higher ranks you get matched up with elite eligible opponents unless you loose enough to only be eligible for the golds 😏 you notice the difference from playing elite players to golds etc because they high press you with their insane player switching and suffocate you making you feel like it’s your team/aids/handicap.. it’s not it’s just a really good player out playing you.
  • pot51
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    You are being matched with better opponents.


    When you start pushing to be able to hit the higher ranks you get matched up with elite eligible opponents unless you loose enough to only be eligible for the golds 😏 you notice the difference from playing elite players to golds etc because they high press you with their insane player switching and suffocate you making you feel like it’s your team/aids/handicap.. it’s not it’s just a really good player out playing you.

    Bs
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    You are being matched with better opponents.


    When you start pushing to be able to hit the higher ranks you get matched up with elite eligible opponents unless you loose enough to only be eligible for the golds 😏 you notice the difference from playing elite players to golds etc because they high press you with their insane player switching and suffocate you making you feel like it’s your team/aids/handicap.. it’s not it’s just a really good player out playing you.

    Hitting the woodwork 4 times in a game - Missing clear 1v1s without any defensive pressure - Players doing drag touches every now and then.

    Tell me those are the signs of a good player outplaying me
  • ucan
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 3
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    You are being matched with better opponents.


    When you start pushing to be able to hit the higher ranks you get matched up with elite eligible opponents unless you loose enough to only be eligible for the golds 😏 you notice the difference from playing elite players to golds etc because they high press you with their insane player switching and suffocate you making you feel like it’s your team/aids/handicap.. it’s not it’s just a really good player out playing you.

    So better Players let you Ronaldo move Like a truck? Sry Mate but that what you say it is bs. You might be matched Up against better Players but this doesnt explain why your players are stuck in mud. Its coded and this is not a Secret anymore.
  • jonkero
    5443 posts Big Money Move
    More Like GG YOURSELF.

    EA has nothing to do with your skill level tbh
  • DanValletta
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    You are being matched with better opponents.


    When you start pushing to be able to hit the higher ranks you get matched up with elite eligible opponents unless you loose enough to only be eligible for the golds 😏 you notice the difference from playing elite players to golds etc because they high press you with their insane player switching and suffocate you making you feel like it’s your team/aids/handicap.. it’s not it’s just a really good player out playing you.

    As much as this makes a ton of sense and It's even what I assumed for a while I don't agree with it anymore.

    Simply because I have played top 100 players when on 18 wins and been smashed 4-0 but my players felt fine and no random touches etc, the opponent was just clearly a lot better.

    On the other hand I have got to 18 wins and faced a Gold 2 player with gold lucas, martial and lacazette and I will absolutely batter them. 15 shots 70% possession to their 2 shots and 30% but lose 2-1 because of things like.

    1.Rebounds
    2, Deflections
    3. Loose touches
    4. Hitting the woodwork multiple times.
    5. Fouls not given
    6. Players like 89 sandro being outmuscled by 82 lucas.
    7. Players like Kante outjumping Sol Campbell.
    8. Many more that I can't be bothered to list.
  • Porsgaard85
    972 posts Professional
    I give OP right. I was 13-1. First 5 games were decent players but i was the better player.

    Next 7 - NOT a single rage, close games vs very good squads and players. I were top 27 at that point and the players I was facing I believe were similar ratings.

    Was on a road to elite for the first time! I thought.
    Then i started facing lesser skilled opponents with meta “low rated” squads. Dominating the games and looses most games by 1 or in OT. And now I’m 16-6 and I’ll hit g2/g1 as usual.

    Just so frustrating!
  • IAIK7
    3461 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 3
    Does everyone just go into WL thinking they will win 25+ matches? And if they don't then it could never possibly be because they were beaten by better opposition, but instead it's EA's fault?
  • number7rocky
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    It's likely in your first 10-15 games you've not played any if many actual elite players. That why lots of gold guys start strong and drop of because eventually your matchmaking players who actually fibush in elite, even if you feel you got unlucky in games hitting post, conceding bs goals which I'm sure you did, you notice it more because agasint better players these moments cost you games. Where before when you conceded bs goals you most likely would of been able to win the game anyway because the opponents were worse.
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's likely in your first 10-15 games you've not played any if many actual elite players. That why lots of gold guys start strong and drop of because eventually your matchmaking players who actually fibush in elite, even if you feel you got unlucky in games hitting post, conceding bs goals which I'm sure you did, you notice it more because agasint better players these moments cost you games. Where before when you conceded bs goals you most likely would of been able to win the game anyway because the opponents were worse.
    How does who I play affect what my players can do? That’s the point
  • Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    You are being matched with better opponents.

    agreed but be honest, when you get to that point, you do notice how sluggish and unresponsive the gameplay becomes. Your finishing becomes iffy, passes are slow and misplaced. It could be mental but I definitely notice it. It's frustrating but i don't rage too much because i'm no pro.
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Git gud as they say.
  • StalyVegas
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Exactly happened with me, going up with teams with 5 icons and lost 5 in a row. Only got 8 games left but I've played shocking as well today
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Least you aren’t me. Normally get gold 2 and I’m 7-11 at the moment. Not even any bs involved, every opponent im playing is brilliant. Awful matchmaking
  • Wi1son73
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Does everyone just go into WL thinking they will win 25+ matches? And if they don't then it could never possibly be because they were beaten by better opposition, but instead it's EA's fault?

    No but they want to loose because that player was better and not because EA decides or codes the game..

    Players running in mud or hitting the post 5/6 times isn’t because the player is way better..
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5776 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    You are being matched with better opponents.

    Of course he is. But in my experience I reach a point where my players feel slow and don’t turn well or react. I want to play good players. But I want to it with my team playing like they should. Don’t care if I lose the next ten, if my players are moving and reacting like they should.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5776 posts Big Money Move
    Momus wrote: »
    Least you aren’t me. Normally get gold 2 and I’m 7-11 at the moment. Not even any bs involved, every opponent im playing is brilliant. Awful matchmaking


    I can pretty much guarantee you will finish gold 2 if you play it out. I’ve been there once earlier in the season. Won 5 in a row to magically get the 17 wins I always get. You don’t even have to do anything at that point just shoot it at the goal and you will start scoring everything.
  • nightcrawler
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 3
    I'm not a top 100 player but the delay starts when I'm on a win streak like 7-1 or 12-4. How about that? Matchmaking with better opponents or my connection gets worse when I'm winning? It's easy to lose to a 'better' opponent while your players are unresponsive.
  • number7rocky
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    It's likely in your first 10-15 games you've not played any if many actual elite players. That why lots of gold guys start strong and drop of because eventually your matchmaking players who actually fibush in elite, even if you feel you got unlucky in games hitting post, conceding bs goals which I'm sure you did, you notice it more because agasint better players these moments cost you games. Where before when you conceded bs goals you most likely would of been able to win the game anyway because the opponents were worse.
    How does who I play affect what my players can do? That’s the point

    Because you notice it more now because your losing. You likely experienced the same amount of bs before it's just when you was winning before even when bs happened you likely went onto win the game comfortably anyway so you quickly forget it, now agasint better players those bs moments cost you games.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5776 posts Big Money Move
    It's likely in your first 10-15 games you've not played any if many actual elite players. That why lots of gold guys start strong and drop of because eventually your matchmaking players who actually fibush in elite, even if you feel you got unlucky in games hitting post, conceding bs goals which I'm sure you did, you notice it more because agasint better players these moments cost you games. Where before when you conceded bs goals you most likely would of been able to win the game anyway because the opponents were worse.
    How does who I play affect what my players can do? That’s the point

    Because you notice it more now because your losing. You likely experienced the same amount of bs before it's just when you was winning before even when bs happened you likely went onto win the game comfortably anyway so you quickly forget it, now agasint better players those bs moments cost you games.

    I just don’t buy this. I’m an observant person, especially with fifa. Because I want to know when destiny is working for or against me.
  • I can confirm that in approximately 30% if your games, it doesn't matter what buttons you press. You're either destined to win or lose.

    Disclaimer: "I'm joking"
  • Adrew
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    I can confirm that in approximately 30% if your games, it doesn't matter what buttons you press. You're either destined to win or lose.

    Disclaimer: "I'm joking"

    I would support this theory, 40% is your skill, 30% your squad and 30% that EA decides for you

  • Blackpoolmonster
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Does everyone just go into WL thinking they will win 25+ matches? And if they don't then it could never possibly be because they were beaten by better opposition, but instead it's EA's fault?

    No but they want to loose because that player was better and not because EA decides or codes the game..

    Players running in mud or hitting the post 5/6 times isn’t because the player is way better..


    So how do pro players go 28,29,30/0 consistently week in week out then?
  • Wi1son73
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 3
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Does everyone just go into WL thinking they will win 25+ matches? And if they don't then it could never possibly be because they were beaten by better opposition, but instead it's EA's fault?

    No but they want to loose because that player was better and not because EA decides or codes the game..

    Players running in mud or hitting the post 5/6 times isn’t because the player is way better..


    So how do pro players go 28,29,30/0 consistently week in week out then?

    Prime example Krasi looses when the obvious BS is in his game. Regardless how many shots or post/bar

    And apparently picking home games so they avoid each other
  • alvchong
    1045 posts Professional
    I am gold 3. My patent is almost fixed. Won 4 or 5 in the first 5 matches. Then lose 80% of the matches for next 10 or 15 matches. Only able to pull back win at the last 10 matches.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Does everyone just go into WL thinking they will win 25+ matches? And if they don't then it could never possibly be because they were beaten by better opposition, but instead it's EA's fault?

    No but they want to loose because that player was better and not because EA decides or codes the game..

    Players running in mud or hitting the post 5/6 times isn’t because the player is way better..


    So how do pro players go 28,29,30/0 consistently week in week out then?

    Prime example Krasi looses when the obvious BS is in his game. Regardless how many shots or post/bar

    And apparently picking home games so they avoid each other


    I’ll say again, how do the same pro players go 28,29,30/0 every week?

    Doesn’t matter if there BS in their game or they are handpicking players. Why are they not encountering the same amount of BS in their games as you?
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 3
    alvchong wrote: »
    I am gold 3. My patent is almost fixed. Won 4 or 5 in the first 5 matches. Then lose 80% of the matches for next 10 or 15 matches. Only able to pull back win at the last 10 matches.

    im gold 2. Start with 2/3 on 5.
    Then go like 11-12/20 and get last 5 from 20 to 27/28.

    Last 10 are easyer also for me
  • DanValletta
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Does everyone just go into WL thinking they will win 25+ matches? And if they don't then it could never possibly be because they were beaten by better opposition, but instead it's EA's fault?

    No but they want to loose because that player was better and not because EA decides or codes the game..

    Players running in mud or hitting the post 5/6 times isn’t because the player is way better..


    So how do pro players go 28,29,30/0 consistently week in week out then?

    Prime example Krasi looses when the obvious BS is in his game. Regardless how many shots or post/bar

    And apparently picking home games so they avoid each other


    I’ll say again, how do the same pro players go 28,29,30/0 every week?

    Doesn’t matter if there BS in their game or they are handpicking players. Why are they not encountering the same amount of BS in their games as you?

    If you watch pros on stream. They do get the same bs but they are on such a level that it doesn't affect them half as much.

  • Jrbmore
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    12-3 now 15-11 lol. Every week same thing. Really getting boring
Sign In or Register to comment.