The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• FrankFrank
    9191 posts League Winner
    edited February 2019
    89 Cruyff + Futmas Son VS Cr7 + Ucl Perisic guys?
  • REDUNITED3
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    Had my best weekend start ever went 16-0 and now I'm 20-2. Lost 1 on pens and the other 2-1 very good game altho I lost. Must say the patch had made a massive difference to me. Normally finish gold 1 with 1 of 2 spare never had 8 left at 20 wins no where near.
  • REDUNITED3
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    89 Cruyff + Futmas Son VS Cr7 + Ucl Perisic guys?

Cruyff+ Son
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    REDUNITED3 wrote: »
    Had my best weekend start ever went 16-0 and now I'm 20-2. Lost 1 on pens and the other 2-1 very good game altho I lost. Must say the patch had made a massive difference to me. Normally finish gold 1 with 1 of 2 spare never had 8 left at 20 wins no where near.

That’s awesome
  • Primal
    11557 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Finishing 12-2
    This game from a competitive stand point is laughable. The shots I’m missing are just stupid at this point.

Im getting chances to shoot and my mind is just going blank with what shot to take

https://xboxclips.com/M98H/26b0e6ea-52c0-4a94-a240-3469b61ad7b1
    This finished me. Arrow showed it bottom corner also.

thats the reason why i cant take it seriously anymore. Why have timed shooting if even when you green the shot it doesnt go were you aim. It costs me numerous games and i watch the replay and struggle to see how i could of done anything different.

RNG will never change, it’s infuriating

i know mate, especially when you think your shooting with a player with 99 finishing and composure with no pressure around him. I never noticed the poor aiming on other fifas as much though. EA have acknowledged it and did release a patch ...
  • Arsenalfan97
    9342 posts League Winner

Damn man impressive hope you get elite 3
  • DarthGrowler
    17129 posts World Class

Good work mate. I'm having a great weekend too after patch :)
  • Arsenalfan97
    9342 posts League Winner
    A guy just scored 2 no look timed finesses on me in extra time to beat me 4-2 he was a good player but the odds of that after the patch must be crazy. Games is such a chore when the servers are like this
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just lost to LOSC Crafty :lol:
  • REDUNITED3
    Campino wrote: »

That’s awesome

Thanks mate think I've impressed my self lol
  • REDUNITED3

Damn man impressive hope you get elite 3

Hope so mate will be tough will play them later tonight
  • REDUNITED3
    edited February 2019

Good work mate. I'm having a great weekend too after patch :)

Cheers mate and that good what's your record
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    Actually enjoying the game now :joy: 13-2 now. Shame I don't have more time today, gonna quit at 14 wins. Loveeee the patch.
  • REDUNITED3
    I must say this patch is the best yet no more stupid finesse shots from 30 yards. Don't get me wrong fifa is far from fixed but it's a step in the right direction.
  • Went from 7-3 to 9-6... ;-; aiming for 8 in the final 15 games
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    How badly can I screw this up from here?

2h3vby0.jpg

Nice work dude, keep it going
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    So after my worst start to a WL in weeks (I was 6-5! Awful) I then got to 17-5.

Finished on 20 wins for the 5th week in a row. Some of the teams I came up against towards the end were absolutely insane. CR7 and TOTY players in nearly every one. My only “amazing” players are NIF Neymar and FB Ibra really. Can’t wait to get a decent striker to partner Ibra.

I absolutely love the patch though. See so many people miss timed finesse shots now and that’s how it bloody should be!

And honestly there is nothing more satisfying then someone moving their goalkeeper and you just then put it in the empty net at the near post. Must have done it to about 5 separate opponents this weekend :lol:
  • Tof33z
    My little lad was desperate to play WL again so let him do some, he went 2-5. Not bad at all for a 10yo. He watches every replay though, probably tilts the fk out of people 😁

Got S1 done so he's playing out the rest
  • FrankFrank
    9191 posts League Winner
    @REDUNITED3 Thanks for feedback.
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The amount of games lost due to random bouncing through balls is disgusting
  • DarthGrowler
    17129 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »
    How badly can I screw this up from here?

2h3vby0.jpg

Nice work dude, keep it going

Had to. Take a break. Could feel my concentration going
  • dont know how some say scoring is hard still? same as pre-patch average 3 goals easily

loving seeing people for the most part being unable to rely on timed finesse silliness however
  • WildaF3niX
    holdenwait wrote: »
    dont know how some say scoring is hard still? same as pre-patch average 3 goals easily

loving seeing people for the most part being unable to rely on timed finesse silliness however

So 30-0 inbound?
  • WildaF3niX wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    dont know how some say scoring is hard still? same as pre-patch average 3 goals easily

So 30-0 inbound?

how did you make that correlation? :D a good player will still score against you(me), so relax ;)

anyways a nice 5-1 early morning victory to start a few games today. mbappe doesn't cease to amaze me for a single game
  • Gabbalala
    9374 posts League Winner
    My little lad was desperate to play WL again so let him do some, he went 2-5. Not bad at all for a 10yo. He watches every replay though, probably tilts the fk out of people 😁

That’s actually really impressive. Least you can let him play when you can’t be bothered and he could get 10 at a stretch! Might take him the whole 3 days for 30 games if he watches every replay though. :lol:
  • WildaF3niX
    edited February 2019
  • Tof33z
    Gabbalala wrote: »

That’s actually really impressive. Least you can let him play when you can’t be bothered and he could get 10 at a stretch! Might take him the whole 3 days for 30 games if he watches every replay though. :lol:

😁 Suppose you get a pass for watching your goals when you're 10.

I'll need to buy him the game probably. He only has 18 on his console. Easy to qualify now, just takes a while
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    What the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is going on with passing, I cant play a two yard pass or a 5 yard through ball into a player. However my opponent is absolutely blasting 40 yard passes across the floor through 6 of my players...
  • TheDreamer
    3366 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2019
    17-12, finally a decent result after a few terrible weeks.

This game is so terrible, I love football, but this game is a joke, its just a football game combined together with a coin flip simulator.

Intercept a pass? Flip a coin. You win? You can keep the ball. You lose? The ball bounces off your player back to the opponent.
    You tackle your opponent? Flip a coin ...
    The GK makes a save and the ball rebounds back to play? Flip a coin ...

You make a terrible error in the build up, you should get punished. In this game, you can get punished, but only if you lose the coin flips. You win the flip, the ball bounces back to you, no error made.
  • jmaurizio
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    16-7, elite dreams are almost over :(