FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Ads_86
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nutekandor wrote: »
    Prepare yourself for the meltdown as soon someone uploads the serie A faces of the upcoming pes DLC in this thread :smiley:

Check out @officialpes’s Tweet:
  • Nutekandor
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lol. Didn't Insigne already have a decent face in PES?
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lmao PES coming with constant face packs meanwhile FIFA we've still got the same faces since fifa 15.

Kill me now
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Zanilo scanned . Wow

Fifa so far behind.

Be waiting 5 years or more before he gets a scan in fifa.
  • efcrmcf
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This is insane. This is the season where we´ve lost more existing faces for no reason, by far!
    EA Need to fix that for next FIFAs. @EA_Andy @EA_Cian

CIRCULO BRUJAS - BRUNO, GIANNI
    SIVASSPOR - ROBINHO
    ROYAL AMBERES - MBOKANI, DIEUMERCI
    LUTON TOWN - LUALUA, KAZENGA
    FREE AGENT - GABER, OMAR
    EXTREMADURA - CAPEL, DIEGO
    FREE AGENT - DZSUDZSÁK, BALÁZS
    FLEETWOOD - TAYLOR, RYAN
    COVENTRY - ALLASSANI, REISE
    BOLTON - IRELAND, STEPHEN
    BENEVENTO - NOCERINO, ANTONIO
    BASEL - ZAMBRANO, CARLOS
    FREE AGENT - RODRÍGUEZ, CRISTIAN
    KOVENHAVN - VARELA, GUILLERMO
    PETERBOROUGH - BASSONG, SEBASTIEN
    FREE AGENT - PAREDES, JUAN CARLOS
    CHICAGO FIRE - MOVSISYAN, YURA
    BRADFORD - HENRY, KARL
    HIBERNIAN - MAVRIAS, CHARIS
    WATERFORD - ELBOUZEDI, ZACHARY
    MANSFIELD - KEAN, JAKE
    GETAFE - FLAMINI, MATHIEU
    WEST HAM - NASRI, SAMIR
    MEDIPOL BASAKSEHIR - TASCI, SERDAR
    MAGDEBURG - KIRCHHOFF, JAN
    VISSEL KOBE - WESCLEY
    SANDHAUSEN - DIEKMEIER, DENNIS
    IPSWICH - COLLINS, JAMES
    NEWELLS - RODRÍGUEZ, MAXI
    EXTREMADURA - REYES, JOSÉ
    SOUCHOUX - SISSOKO, MOHAMED
    BORO - OBI MIKEL, JOHN
    NUREMBERG - ILICEVIC, IVO
  • TeamExtreme17
    1361 posts Professional
    PES: Italian League

Fifa: Serie A

But PES once again mocking EA with even more starheads!!!!!
  • Ads_86
    The data packs in PES are brilliant, at least 4 to 5 throughout the game life. @EA_Andy will there be any more face updates in fifa19? Like big named players? I saw that there advertising for new face creators for FIFA. Could we see PES style data packs in future FIFA games?
  • Ads_86
    Check out @Strokeh’s Tweet:

Two players already had faces and have been updated. Love PES for that. Still can't even grasp how Lukaku and Aguero have such out dated faces. @EA_Andy
  • Disgruntledas
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tbh I love Pes faces and I can get over their gameplay mechanics after a while, but the only issue they have similar to Fifa is the career mode is garbage and they try and put a lot of work into their trash version of ultimate team. I feel if they truely wanted to be successful they’d go hard af on career mode because a lot of players would jump ship tbh
  • Ads_86
    I've got both PES and FIFA and I always have, It's a 80/20 spilt in FIFA's favour of what I play. PES has nice details like the data packs and the edit mode but the main game is majorly lacking. The faces in the data packs do make me turn it on to have a few games. Fingers crossed the new face creators can work on the teams that won't get scanned, world cup dlc type players.

My club is a very very very very poor FUT, the only thing I like about it is that you can build on a teams chemistry by having the team play together, so doesn't matter about having a la Liga player in a premier League side as over time it will build it up.

Love the stadiums on PES and the different variety of faces they add. Was hoping with the champions League licence that EA would scan more European teams and add some real stadiums, from some of the smaller nations. Adding the la Liga stadiums was good and the bundesliga will come in 2020 but hope there's a few extra like the Atlanta stadium this year. PES adding sporting Lisbon's and Feyenoord's stadium is something different and nice.
  • Howler19
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think the newer FIFA scans are way better than the PES scans. The issue with FIFA scans is that there's not enough of them.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1361 posts Professional
    Howler19 wrote: »
    I think the newer FIFA scans are way better than the PES scans. The issue with FIFA scans is that there's not enough of them.

Which is why we need custom faces as DLC for the teams / players they cant scan!!
  • Howler19
    332 posts Sunday League Hero

Which is why we need custom faces as DLC for the teams / players they cant scan!!

Absolutely. That and scanning everyone they can scan because I don't think they are at the moment.
  • Southendbigshow
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Why cant guys like my boy nile ranger who has a face..just sit in the free agent pool if they dont have a club? he looks unreal with the braids and tats plus hes still under 30 and a dream 6 foot 2 in height?? faces are difficult to get in game, so why not have this option? seems logical to me thanks @EA_Andy
  • nyx88
    1371 posts Professional
    edited February 3
    Greigh wrote: »
    @EA_Andy Bayern play with red shorts now instead of blue ones. I'm sure the EA team can implement that quite easily.

I've contacted @EA_GZaro already weeks ago on twitter about this. He said he passed it on to the team...
  • nyx88
    1371 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Quite appalled that in the year 2019, after this thread has been the biggest on Fifa's official forum for over 10 years, that we still dont get regular custom faces for all the most requested players as DLC! Something that PES does regularly with their less money and resources than Fifa..

What happened to all those players we requested in a private e-mail months before Fifa was released? @EA_Andy can you confirm it was actually passed on? Thus the devs obviously ignoring us...

I've said this before but just because something is requested doesn't mean it will always be something that can be implemented. That doesn't mean it's ignored, but it won't always be something that can be worked on straight away.

You only have to look through this thread to see that there are lots of different priorities people have for starheads.

Yes but they turned down hundreds of custom faces by modders over 3 years ago as they prefer to do things "In House", but ive still yet to see any of this In House work (scans aside). Apart from the World Cup DLC which was VERY well received, thus shows they CAN do this if they wanted and why we expect it more regular..

Obviously every person has their own players they want scanned, but im sure were all in agreement that as long as the best players in the game (highest overall rating and higest potential rating) have at least a custom face, we will all be content..

The WC update included La Liga Scans and a few of the upcoming Bundesliga Scans that were already finished. Additionaly they added a few customs. So the most of the new released faces were already finished. The WC was the only reason not to hold everything back until Fifa 19 & 20. EA Sports would have hundreds of facescans available for release right now if they only wanted but unfortunately EA is keeping most of the stuff locked until Fifa 20.
  • Ads_86
    FIFA just has much much better graphics than PES. PES's generics are awful, black players look like they've got black-face on. PES"s custom faces just aren't as good as the EA faces. But EA has way too many outdated faces and way too many generics. They've also got FUT and Andrew Wilson and things won't change much while those two call the shots for the company. Their stubborn refusal add more in season DLC and the way they manage to lose old faces or take forever to correct the squads when they do have DLCs just adds to our frustrations.

Haha, the generics on PES are AWFUL! Not even PS3 standard. The face scans on FIFA powered by frostbite are amazing, credit to PES though as alot of the faces aren't scans and they add alot of players from a variety of leagues like France and Italy that, adding De Jong of Ajax and Piatek of Milan is great. Love to see FIFA add some young star or break through players. Savic of Lazio was a great custom for the WC dlc, we want more EA @EA_Andy @EA_Cian
  • In my opinion, EA could quite easily do customs/scans for any player that makes their ultimate team team of the week, I think that might even get some of the players who have no interest in ultimate team to atleast have a look at it each week! They obviously wouldn’t release new faces each week as that needs a title update, but if they gave us an update each month with the last months players of the week that would be ace!

They should atleast acknowledge the fact that they are making a statement that these players are playing well, don’t see why they can’t make player likenesses for those players who they are saying are playing well!
  • Alaily
    70 posts Park Captain
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    Joan Jordan, Eibar midfielder, got a SIF card this week. Stats are decent. I go check on Futbin if he has a real face, he doesnt. Quality league scan EA!

Had received him from fut champ rewards however I was extremely shocked he didn't have a starhead even though LA LIGA received a treatment they said!!! Why do these developers ignore our repetitive requests ???
  • Alaily
    70 posts Park Captain
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    I was just chatting with EA to complain again about the limited amount of save slots for career mode, and since the guy didn't understand my problem I asked to speak to a supervisor. While I had his ear I decided to complain about some more things, and he actually said that all those missing faces we've been asking about here should've been included from the start. I talked about Jo Inge Berget in particular. Here is the conversation:
    kVeuVcQ.gif

I would have to believe that's just a case of a supervisor completely detached from the game itself just like all their community guys. They're just there to calm people down. I hope it's true though since it would mean that EA are just incompetent as opposed to choosing to leave things out, but I doubt it.

Am I the only one who sees EA developers are exposed as hell!
  • tommy_p_5
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    DSpratt wrote: »
    In my opinion, EA could quite easily do customs/scans for any player that makes their ultimate team team of the week, I think that might even get some of the players who have no interest in ultimate team to atleast have a look at it each week! They obviously wouldn’t release new faces each week as that needs a title update, but if they gave us an update each month with the last months players of the week that would be ace!

They should atleast acknowledge the fact that they are making a statement that these players are playing well, don’t see why they can’t make player likenesses for those players who they are saying are playing well!

Top idea. For many years I've thought they should at least give scans/customs to the team of the year from each of the bigger leagues in the game. Key, stand-out players from the smaller leagues should be given faces too.
  • Can we please have Obi Mikel face back was excited to sign a new player I knew had a starhead but wait where has it gone?! @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Leeloo
  • Pwalie86
    944 posts Semi-Pro
    So many new faces with PES it really does embarrass Fifa so much, even their stadiums and fans looks miles better than we get with Fifa.

Gameplay is something I don't like with PES, but its qualities as a game are starting to grow. EA really need to go to town with monthly DLC's for Fifa 20 and beyond.

Both career modes are utter trash though.
  • Richwhu
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Ads_86 wrote: »
    Nutekandor wrote: »
    Prepare yourself for the meltdown as soon someone uploads the serie A faces of the upcoming pes DLC in this thread :smiley:

Check out @officialpes’s Tweet:

A game that actually updates Faces
  • Richwhu
    15 posts Ball Boy
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Quite appalled that in the year 2019, after this thread has been the biggest on Fifa's official forum for over 10 years, that we still dont get regular custom faces for all the most requested players as DLC! Something that PES does regularly with their less money and resources than Fifa..

What happened to all those players we requested in a private e-mail months before Fifa was released? @EA_Andy can you confirm it was actually passed on? Thus the devs obviously ignoring us...

I've said this before but just because something is requested doesn't mean it will always be something that can be implemented. That doesn't mean it's ignored, but it won't always be something that can be worked on straight away.

You only have to look through this thread to see that there are lots of different priorities people have for starheads.

From what I've seen ppl just want faces for well known players

Zabaleta still has hair ffs 😂😂

Surely for Nasri you just use his old face??

Pretty sure he's not changed too much..

We all know EA only cares about FUT and that's it.

With all the money EA make I expect better

• GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Better have a La Liga rescan
  • TeamExtreme17
    1361 posts Professional
    edited February 4
    GlennMufc wrote: »

They will need a Bundesliga re-scan by time they even release it :D :D :D
  • nyx88
    1371 posts Professional
    edited February 4

Thats a real problem if you ask me. They've scanned the whole/ or at least parts of the Bundesliga already 1 year ago!! Thats 3 or 4 Transfer windows before the release of Fifa 20 - how does that makes sense @EA_Andy @EA_GZaro ? There are tons of new players already that weren't present in the 6 weeks of the Germany Scanning Tour 17/18.
    Post edited by nyx88 on
  • Disgruntledas
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    nyx88 wrote: »

Thats a real problem if you ask me. They've scanned the whole/ or at least parts of the Bundesliga already 1 year ago!! Thats 3 or 4 Transfer windows before the release of Fifa 20 - how does that makes sense @EA_Andy @EA_GZaro ? There are tons of new players already that weren't present in the 6 weeks of the Germany Scanning Tour 17/18.

I wonder if they’ll add the players who’ve moved to other clubs or will think we won’t notice like they always do...