SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SC1967 wrote: »

And their second penalty, even Defoe realised it was a bad dive...but it still got given :joy:

Only in Scotland would Andrew Dallas still get games to ref.

Dallas is absolutely hopeless. How he is still allowed to ref professional games is mental. Even VAR wouldn't help this **** :D
  • jocksaltire_67
    Penalty number 4 :joy:
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Penalty number 4 :joy:

also outside the box
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Apparently outside the box again.

Sorry but that’s not even ridiculous in a funny sense. 3 of the 4 incorrectly given as penalties? Come on.
  • fergoosee

Sorry but that’s not even ridiculous in a funny sense. 3 of the 4 incorrectly given as penalties? Come on.

tbf 2 out of the 3 wrong ones were right on the line. both were fouls so hard to call
  • jocksaltire_67
    Just wait until the pictures of Dallas in the Louden Tavern circulate :D
  • SC1967
    fergoosee wrote: »

tbf 2 out of the 3 wrong ones were right on the line. both were fouls so hard to call

Nah, let’s not make excuses.

The guy should be sacked. He’s been in charge of numerous games this season where, by all accounts, he’s been utterly incompetent.

4 penalties given and 3 shouldn’t have been given. Players and managers get punted when they aren’t good enough. Should be no different for refs.
  • fergoosee

The guy should be sacked. He’s been in charge of numerous games this season where, by all accounts, he’s been utterly incompetent.

4 penalties given and 3 shouldn’t have been given. Players and managers get punted when they aren’t good enough. Should be no different for refs.

:joy:
  • SC1967

Stop being a conspiracy theorist.
  • SC1967

So you disagree?
  • fergoosee

So you disagree?

when did i say that?
  • SC1967

So you disagree?

when did i say that?

Please don’t play stupid again. Very tiresome.
  • fergoosee

So you disagree?

when did i say that?

Please don’t play stupid again. Very tiresome.

im not
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class
    edited February 2
    Hibs are not very good.

James Wilson looked like a footballer today which was pleasing, but Cosgrove isn’t out for long.

A good win for us considering our two best centre haves are injured and Lewis and Cosgrove both went off
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hanlon and Marciano let us down badly today.

Shout out to the guy in the middle of midfield for Aberdeen though. Dictated play, constantly broke up Hibs attacks and didn't give us a sniff in the game. Think his name was Don Robertson.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class
    Mik wrote: »
    Hanlon and Marciano let us down badly today.

Shout out to the guy in the middle of midfield for Aberdeen though. Dictated play, constantly broke up Hibs attacks and didn't give us a sniff in the game. Think his name was Don Robertson.

Think that was Lewis Ferguson mate
  • fergoosee
    Hibs are not very good.

James Wilson looked like a footballer today which was pleasing, but Cosgrove isn’t out for long.

A good win for us considering our two best centre haves are injured and Lewis and Cosgrove both went off

lewis and cosgrove be back for midweek you reckon?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17239 posts World Class
    edited February 2
    Hibs are not very good.

Should be, Lewis smashed his face off the post but I think it’s just a cut above his eye and Cosgrove had back spasms but I think he should be back
  • fergoosee
    Hibs are not very good.

Should be, Lewis smashed his face off the post but I think it’s just a cut above his eye and Cosgrove had back spasms but I think he should be back

that sux then
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    What a very strange game today. Haven’t seen any of the penalties back but 4 given in the one game? Mental
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Mon the Norwich 200 quid coup. FP loaded. Lightening rounds at 8. Happy boy
  • Sykesy
    Courtois
    Umtiti
    Navas

Few 85 84 83 rated cards x2 poor informs. Dani Carvahal fits my team but not quite sure I’m ready to drop Lala 84 rated. Red card with 450+ games. Been a class player for me
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 3
    @Sykesy

Last £5 in the account for the weekend, banged it on Maia Submisson and Aldo Knockout, easy £100 sheet.
  • Hibee
    12066 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibs are not very good.

Considering what has happened to Hibs last week I would say Aberdeen are not much better. We were there for the taking and you won by a goal. That Man Utd lad looks class though, thought he was the difference.

By the way our first choice centre half is injured as well and neither Hanlon or McGregor are fit. I thought you would have hammered us yesterday.
  • Hibee
    12066 posts Has That Special Something
    That ref Don Robertson is probably the worst I have seen this season. Absolutely dreadful performance by him. We need full time refs badly.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    That ref Don Robertson is probably the worst I have seen this season. Absolutely dreadful performance by him. We need full time refs badly.

The standard of refereeing is appalling in this country.
  • Sykesy
    @Sykesy

Last £5 in the account for the weekend, banged it on Maia Submisson and Aldo Knockout, easy £100 sheet.

Haha yasss ma man. Well played. If I’m honest. I thought Renato Moicano was going to win. Stayed up for it but honestly felt the card wasn’t that good.
  • fergoosee
    apparently the 3rd and 4th penalties should have been penalties because they continued into the box so the ref only got 1 wrong. not too bad
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »
    @Sykesy

Haha yasss ma man. Well played. If I’m honest. I thought Renato Moicano was going to win. Stayed up for it but honestly felt the card wasn’t that good.

Aldo is still easily the best outside of Holloway, just shows how good Holloway is at 145!

I only watched the last 3 fights, didn’t have any interest in the others.