The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    Christ can’t even do a fake shot in this gameplay

Legit dont take this seriously but im so mad this game is a joke. Pump more money and they can't even get a server to work.
  • Arsenalfan97
    9253 posts League Winner
    deltsbrah wrote: »
    Christ can’t even do a fake shot in this gameplay

Legit dont take this seriously but im so mad this game is a joke. Pump more money and they can't even get a server to work.

Yeah I get what your saying only thing that actually angers me are the servers and the terrible gameplay we get sometimes. I tackled someone yesterday and it bounced off the attacker into my own net and I just laughed but it really annoys me when I’m doing a simple fake shot and he just blasts it out of play.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    10-1 ----> 10-3

A 1-0 loss and a 2-1 loss. The difference in my opponents is the defending. 10-1 was my best start ever this year but those last two guys just locked me up. Motivas was one of them, seen him on the leader board occasionally.

Re-group and come back tomorrow!
  • Andybelfast
    11037 posts Has That Special Something
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    10-1 ----> 10-3

A 1-0 loss and a 2-1 loss. The difference in my opponents is the defending. 10-1 was my best start ever this year but those last two guys just locked me up. Motivas was one of them, seen him on the leader board occasionally.

Good job pugs
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    10-1 ----> 10-3

Good job pugs

Thanks dude. @Reezus said he would sub if I hit elite so the pressure is on TBH I want that sub virginity haha
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Game is terrible, cross from anywhere, defenders dont jump... goal every time
  • Arsenalfan97
    9253 posts League Winner
    Can’t beat these drop back players in these gameplay might have to stop already.
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    Started 3-0 thinking all is good and then suddenly I was 3-4. Not had a start like that all year. Just couldn’t figure out what was going wrong. Did concede some of the usual stupid BS goals but my team just didn’t seem very good going forward.

Switched back to 352 from 4231 and things are better but I’m still v disappointed with the start. Will see how we get on from now.

Need a top class striker to partner Ibra upfront. Hoping an amazing icon is released soon.
  • Arsenalfan97
    9253 posts League Winner
    Currieman wrote: »
    Started 3-0 thinking all is good and then suddenly I was 3-4. Not had a start like that all year. Just couldn’t figure out what was going wrong. Did concede some of the usual stupid BS goals but my team just didn’t seem very good going forward.

Switched back to 352 from 4231 and things are better but I’m still v disappointed with the start. Will see how we get on from now.

Need a top class striker to partner Ibra upfront. Hoping an amazing icon is released soon.

I’ve been thinking the same I reckon butra would be the perfect partner with that 5 star weak foot
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    4656 posts National Call-Up
    11-2 start. Not had a single header scored past me in those 13 games.

I think these "metas" get blown out of proportion by all the YouTube "influencers".
  • SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    I’m 7-3, probably my best start in a while, but god this game is so boring now, every game feels like it takes forever with everyone just sitting back
  • Arsenalfan97
    9253 posts League Winner
    6-2 to 8-6 I’m done for today can’t handle this gameplay
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    11-4

Just ughhh...what a slow,slugfest of a game
  • maymanpele
    14520 posts Has That Special Something
    10-1 ----> 10-3

#PrayForPugz
  • chaser2k15
    17610 posts World Class
    I beat 2 elite players yesterday. :)
    Both messaged me with a gg and i said the same, also both said they were struggling with the timed shots being nerfed.
  • Danic123
    4646 posts National Call-Up
    If it’s legit just drop back v drop back, why are people even playing? I couldn’t think of anything more boring...

I have redeemed the points once this year for WL & even then didn’t bother. Only time I’ve played WL this year is round my bro in laws on his account. Yeah, still about playable enough to win pre patch, but laggy and not fun.
  • Koolfashion
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay was fine few hours ago and now is typical weekend. Lets wait 10 hours till game is decent again. 8-0 and 442 with Jumbo instructions is working very very well i have to say.
  • murazorr
    1212 posts Professional
    Lost 2 pens in a row against 2 awful players with P2W teams (gullit, best and co.) they were defending all match against my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ untradeable team. Josef Martinez is so good tho :joy:
    Reached 14 wins, gonna giveaway 10 free wins now.
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner

I think these "metas" get blown out of proportion by all the YouTube "influencers".

It's always been effective this year, but it's definitely not cross and goal like everyone on YT points out. It's more throw ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the wall until something sticks.

I'm just glad the timed finesse no look ''meta'' isn't as prevalent after the patch.
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2019
    Only just realised how you need to score 1v1 and in the box. Dont aim, just shoot. Never knew that.
  • TheDreamer
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    5-0, these were my first games after the patch and I dont know what to think. The gameplay is absolutely pathetic, I cant even get the ball under control and dribbling, passing and movement seems super heavy, but running with the ball and some passes are normal, feels like its not the servers , but the gameplay after patch itself, it just doesnt have the delay feeling.

Anyway played a 41212-2 drop back guy, he scored 3 scripted goals after my defender just stood on spot or he had an “extremely lucky” rebound. He did not switch to his defenders a single time and yet they had 9 game winning key tackles in the penalty area. Won on penalties after 5-5, but my god, as I defend manually it literally feels like I started the game 0-8 down.
  • LenKikk
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just played this guy who just kept running down the wings and cross the ball in. He managed to score the winning goal in the last minute. He had 2 shots on target i had 12 hit the post 3 times. Also wet from 7-2 to 7-6 what a joke of a game this is.

Gonna stop at 14 wins since i have yet to get 84+ picks
  • lf2009
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    7-1 atm. Cant say i notice anything different post patch but its mainly because this fifa i havent even tried to score a timed/normal long range finesse

• Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain

Twoddle, back post anyone and front post Ibra
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm struggling massively with passing... trying to keep control of the ball and players like that TOTY David Silva card just cannot pass the ball at all.

They're going all over the place, I'm currently uploading some of the last games clips they're actually embarrassing.
  • Gabbalala
    9227 posts League Winner
    edited February 2019
    9-8 so far. Definitely a far cry away from the usual 20 or so I finish on. Need a big finish from Nakajima and Nakata to push me into Gold!
  • TheDreamer
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    5 rebounds from 31, here I go, this will be another 6-24 weekend
  • hrv97
    3550 posts National Call-Up
    Only played one game, but i can already tell that the gameplay is even worse than before
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    hrv97 wrote: »
    Only played one game, but i can already tell that the gameplay is even worse than before

They really ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up, only rebound goals and corners
  • maymanpele
    14520 posts Has That Special Something
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    5 rebounds from 31, here I go, this will be another 6-24 weekend

What rewards is 6 wins? Personally I wouldn't play, especially of the gameplay isn't enjoyable.