12947 posts Has That Special Something
    Longest 5-0 I’ve ever had tbh.
    Games running at a snails pace today
  • Primal
    4558 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »
    Longest 5-0 I’ve ever had tbh.
    Games running at a snails pace today

It's horrid. I had 1 rq in 9 games :| the first 5 used to take like an hour. I think they'll patch it after next weekend
  • Sjaban
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its so weird. All year 90% av my games in WL have been sluggish with heavy button delay. But last week i Didnt have that much trouble and 11 matches so far this week has been pretty smooth.
  • Gabbalala
    3227 posts National Call-Up
    Just played someone who shhhh'd be every goal he scored whilst I was using a Japanese team. :lol: Embarrassing. :lol:
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Im getting destroyed. The patch affected me way more than i expected.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Just played someone who shhhh'd be every goal he scored whilst I was using a Japanese team. :lol: Embarrassing. :lol:

People like that... Youre a hero playing kamikaze.
  • Jfo88
    22623 posts Club Captain
    Most of the goals I concede are **** deflections or come down to the game literally not letting me switch players I just don’t understand how you can possible make a game worse and worse
  • Sjaban
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect

Haha people are so toxic. I played a guy using players from Scottish League. I scored two and lb+rb both of them.

But Fifa just brings the worst out of people. Played a few were i have a good lead and skipped all my goals they score one and watch replay and celebrate Im gonna be toxic back
  • Gabbalala
    3227 posts National Call-Up

People like that... Youre a hero playing kamikaze.

If you're going to lose you've gotta lose having fun right?! :lol:
    Sjaban wrote: »

Haha people are so toxic. I played a guy using players from Scottish League. I scored two and lb+rb both of them.

But Fifa just brings the worst out of people. Played a few were i have a good lead and skipped all my goals they score one and watch replay and celebrate Im gonna be toxic back

Yeah, every goal I score I skip (unless I record it then it just does default), you can always watch the replays at the end of the game if you have to...But shushing really **** me off, just no need for it if it's not justified like you said!

Getting incredibly lucky at the moment. If I'm losing I'm conceding 6 goals a game whereas if I'm winning its by a goal! :pensive: The two goals in my last win were so fortunate.

ElaborateMeatyHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif
    - Inui's first touch after coming on for Honda. Campbell fluffs a header clear whilst battling with the mighty height of Nakata and Inui scores a half volley squeezed into the top corner. lmao

DetailedImmenseGlobefish-size_restricted.gif
    - Campbell at it again! :lol: Clears it into Suzuki who does some feint?? and then slots it home. Inui influential again :lol:

• holdenwait
    56610 posts National Treasure
    liking the post patch gameplay just fine tbh, still score 3-4 a game as usual. feels a bit less frantic
  • Sixtech
    Can someone explain me how to defend?
  • holdenwait
    mbappe starting the next WL right where left off with a gorgeous brace and assist, he's so lethal, my favorite attacker this year already in less than 40 matches
  • Rb10119
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sixtech wrote: »

If your infront of the attacker, Switch to someone further up the field > Run all the way back with them and by the time your back 1 of your defenders would have made a block/tackle :lol:
  • Sixtech
    Rb10119 wrote: »

If your infront of the attacker, Switch to someone further up the field > Run all the way back with them and by the time your back 1 of your defenders would have made a block/tackle :lol:

Do you use constant pressure? My defenders dont go for tackles unless i use that.
  • Rb10119
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rb10119 wrote: »

Do you use constant pressure? My defenders dont go for tackles unless i use that.

Use 2nd man press
  • holdenwait
    3-0 Mbappe brace in each game , confidence of first g1 really showing in my uber classy play :trollface:
  • weims
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m actually enjoying this much better. No longer losing to random scrubs because of timed finesses. Finding 4-4-2 much better than 4231 now too
  • Rb10119
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Extended
  • xHerdie
    4050 posts National Call-Up
    Literally having my worst WL this year. I can’t do anything whatsoever and I never relied on first time shots, yet take them.

Listed my whole time at min start price. Gonna take a break this weekend before I break something
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    8-3 so far. About my usual pace, enjoying not conceding random no look finesse. One loss was typical rebounds but 1 guy just skilled right through me which I cant complain about, credit to the guy. Might do the whole 30 this week now there's an extension
  • Wonderfulwest
    4700 posts National Call-Up
    5-1 at the Moment took the L in the last game before bed and felt heavily robbed. Game finished 3-2 I hit the post and bar multiple times in the game. For him to score 2 very late goals one being a header from a dubious free kick by the corner flag. Wasn’t a foul, time was 94th and it was only meant to be 2 mins added on. But not moaning just venting some frustration. But we pick it back up today hopefully with another 5+ wins in a row. Good luck to all you lads as well
  • Beroe
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is there any chance for extension?

Stop at 8:0 yesterday,afternoon didnt play cause servers,only sunday evening can play,but 22 matches,too much...
  • Rb10119
    1915 posts Play-Off Hero
    Beroe wrote: »
    Is there any chance for extension?

Stop at 8:0 yesterday,afternoon didnt play cause servers,only sunday evening can play,but 22 matches,too much...

Its extended 24hrs
  • Beroe
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great,thanks for the info
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner
    Finished 9-1 happy with that
  • RBailss
    12072 posts Has That Special Something
    Why has it been extended? I had no server issues
  • Campino
    27184 posts Player of the Year
    So everyone is literally playing drop back

I’m so bored
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner
    RBailss wrote: »
    Why has it been extended? I had no server issues

@RBailss Xbox went down for a hour or so yesterday maybe longer
  • deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The slowness of the play for me is that bad its almost impossible to play.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7709 posts League Winner
    Christ can’t even do a fake shot in this gameplay