SBC Skriniar

AdamH
881 posts Semi-Pro
How is he? I’ve geard good things.

Good enough to replace Benatia?

I’m 12/20 on the Serie A SBC and wondering wether to push on now play it slower with untradables

Comments

542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    Benatia has better jumping and is taller, so for this patch I’d say stick to Benatia.

+ the difference in pace and defending is not that big
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Just buy his in form.
  • Best CB in serie a
  • Safehands84
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    I play 352 at the minute and I use my cb to play and brin ball out. His 4 star weak foot is very useful. No complaints with him he’s very solid. Nothing special though, nif Bonnuci is just as good so if you don’t already have enough players to complete half the sbcs I’d give him a kiss if starting from scratch
  • Janscharie
    499 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best CB in serie a

• AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    I play 352 at the minute and I use my cb to play and brin ball out. His 4 star weak foot is very useful. No complaints with him he’s very solid. Nothing special though, nif Bonnuci is just as good so if you don’t already have enough players to complete half the sbcs I’d give him a kiss if starting from scratch

I’m playing 352 as well. Would be alongside 87 Vrsalko and Manolas
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've used him for nearly 300 games very solid but I found he's aggression to be an issue esp when not controlling him. He gives away lots of pens, not thru being dirty but just very aggressive. Just bare that in mind. I switched to UCL manolas and find him better IMO
  • Alex_cr
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    Dazza5780 wrote: »
    I've used him for nearly 300 games very solid but I found he's aggression to be an issue esp when not controlling him. He gives away lots of pens, not thru being dirty but just very aggressive. Just bare that in mind. I switched to UCL manolas and find him better IMO

Yeah he’s absolute filth 😂 His yellow card count is quite staggering!
  • Hagooey
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve done this SBC twice for him, got rid of him reluctantly last time as he didn’t fit into my time so stupidly stuck him in a SBC.

I got red pick Cancelo this week so did him again and since he’s been back in my team I’ve played 15 won 15.

He’s a rock next to Varane.
  • Hausgaard
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    Best CB in serie a

Agreed, he's amazing for me!
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I use both Benatia and SBC Skriniar, and Skriniar is just a bit better, so solid at winning the ball back. Another good option is CL Miranda, he is my rotational CB.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6180 posts Big Money Move
    I'm another 352 user. I was so happy to get my coins back for from IF Skriniar after trading him in for the SBC version. He's the best CB in Serie A hands down. Decent pace, great weak foot, and solid in every other department.

My squad is:
    MVP Josef Martinez -- FB Ibra
    FB Rooney
    RTTF Perisic-RTTF SMS-Futmas Matuidi-RTTF Cuadrado
    SBC Skriniar-IF Kolarov-UCL Bonucci
    Handanovic