Is the new patch any good?

Chewbaccary
896 posts Professional
Getting bored of FIFA. Haven't played in a few days.

Wondering what's in store for me.

Comments

• carolinabluejg
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It needed to be done but they went absolutely overboard imo, the shootings a mess and some of the players I’ve spent a ton of coins on are worthless
  • Theomanny
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s the best ever
  • mdizzl3
    12291 posts Has That Special Something
    The shooting is much better, less one on ones.

Other issues remain and are now magnified.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 1
    The gameplay itself is improved.

Unfortunately, every 13yo with the game has responded by parking the bus with two defensive midfielders and grinding out as boringly as possible.

So I'd say the overall experience is probably worse.

It sort of proves that EA can't win really. Whatever they do to the game, people are going to find the cheapest and most anti social ways of playing it because they're all ridiculously desperate to win.
    Post edited by FinneganFach on
  • Antiseen
    1223 posts Professional
    The gameplay itself is improved.

Unfortunately, every 13yo with the game has responded by parking the bus with two defensive midfielders and grinding out as boringly as possible.

So I'd say the overall experience is probably worse.

It sort of proves that EA can't dun really. Whatever they do to the game, people are going to find the cheapest and most anti social ways of playing it because they're all ridiculously desperate to win.

Not true, I remember 1.05 patch, when ea slightly nerfed ai, and even after slight nerf Kids were getting rekt so hard, it was actually laughable.
  • iggypop
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played 3 games on rivals, every game against sit back and counter, think I myt have to copy for this WL, drew all 3!
  • Retro_G
    27299 posts Player of the Year
    It's random shooting trash with boring park the bus.