Cashed out and quit

Comments

• Futfanatic wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    Yesterday I was playing Rivals and it was all 1 depth, drop back, long ball, crossing. My opponents did not touch their defense, and were on me like hyena’s whenever I tried something.

Call me a timed finesse abuser, call me a crybaby, I don’t care. Before you could force these people out, to do something, now they laugh in your face while you try to play football and have fun. This isn’t fun, add a little button delay in there and it’s torture. Every year they ruin the game with their tweaks and tunes, but this patch takes the cake. I have never seen a company like this that puts so much effort and thought in empty promo’s and completely destroys its core, the gameplay.

Sold my team, cashed out, and gonna wait for things to get better because I felt like discarding the whole lot of them.

i feel like this to atm

I even sold R94...😓

sad times hey

Felt like losing a brother

😥😥😥
  • Flamstead
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    Yes I actually love all these time finessed people quitting. I hated it was thinking about quitting myself. But this patch has changed it for me. I love watching people trying them and they miss. God forbid you actually have to break down the defense. Drop back people get annoying yes, but remember they aren’t very good that’s why they do it. Just find a way to beat it

Breaking down a user controlled defence isn't a problem. Breaking down an AI defence is.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Yesterday I was playing Rivals and it was all 1 depth, drop back, long ball, crossing. My opponents did not touch their defense, and were on me like hyena’s whenever I tried something.

Call me a timed finesse abuser, call me a crybaby, I don’t care. Before you could force these people out, to do something, now they laugh in your face while you try to play football and have fun. This isn’t fun, add a little button delay in there and it’s torture. Every year they ruin the game with their tweaks and tunes, but this patch takes the cake. I have never seen a company like this that puts so much effort and thought in empty promo’s and completely destroys its core, the gameplay.

Sold my team, cashed out, and gonna wait for things to get better because I felt like discarding the whole lot of them.

i feel like this to atm

I even sold R94...😓

i dont blame u at the min its just dead.
    if i didnt have so many untradable gr8 cards id of sold up 2 m8

Yeah mate... are you playing WL this weekend @deang07 ?
  • SergeyGud
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why people hate on Lambo when bigpokey24 is harassing everyone 24/7
  • Futfanatic
    SergeyGud wrote: »

Who are these people?
  • deang07
    8224 posts League Winner

i feel like this to atm

I even sold R94...😓

i dont blame u at the min its just dead.
    if i didnt have so many untradable gr8 cards id of sold up 2 m8

Yeah mate... are you playing WL this weekend @deang07 ?

i think im giving it a miss m8 .
    bit of resi evil 2 and family time bro.
  • Baressi
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hey what does AI deffending mean?
  • El.Diego
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel you mate but I wouldn't bother with selling because there shouldn't be any comeback to this crap not game. But in general I think it's good what they've done this year just because addiction is almost at the point I can fight it for good...
  • Futfanatic
    El.Diego wrote: »
    I feel you mate but I wouldn't bother with selling because there shouldn't be any comeback to this crap not game. But in general I think it's good what they've done this year just because addiction is almost at the point I can fight it for good...

Every year I say its my last, and every year I come back. Addiction is real!
  • bigpokey24
    4834 posts Big Money Move
    SergeyGud wrote: »

what!!! i have no idea what you are talking about . I bring balance to discussions
  • Futfanatic
    Baressi wrote: »
    Hey what does AI deffending mean?

Computer defending
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dang mate. Sorry you had to quit. But game changes all the time. Just need to adjust.
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    100 % agree
  • futaddict79
    1588 posts Fans' Favourite
    game over?

done the same yesterday too
    cashed out
    can even finally afford r96 but even then the enthusiasm is dead
    Absolutely no idea what to do

How much did you get for otw cr7
  • Futfanatic
    Dang mate. Sorry you had to quit. But game changes all the time. Just need to adjust.

I feel like I don’t want to. I win games too when I drop back and play long ball but its no fun.
  • game over?

cashed out

• Duncan1972
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    yall complain too much, so those adapting or getting some wins do have two heads or what? Look yes defending is eh bleh... then figure out a way to out do it. why don't yall play fire with fire, ..if someone goes drop back one depth, why don't you do the same?

I am sick and tired of grown mehn crying and crying none stop ..yall have been crying since october ... they've over patched the game and now yall are still doing the same cry baby moves..

go and abuse AI defending just like those who abused finesse ... make sure you learn Pks.... I will be abusing the crap out of fifa... if you play drop back, I will do the same.. in fact what i do now, if someone is just pressing with one player and ptb..... I just kick the ball all the way to the oppositions half and reset.. by the time i am done frustrating you, I promise you will come out to play..I have won 4 DR games out of 6 playing so,,,

instead of crying get used to the new patch and then abuse the crap out of the game and wait for the next patch .. it is a patch feast

It’s attitudes like yours that make the game so awful to play. Obvious you are one of those players who does nothing but follow the “meta”. You’d be ruined at the game if you couldn’t ai defend or PTB clearly.

• Futfanatic
    game over?

cashed out

Haven”t you sold yet? You’ll lose a lot once otw promo is out.
  • bigpokey24
    4834 posts Big Money Move
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    yall complain too much, so those adapting or getting some wins do have two heads or what? Look yes defending is eh bleh... then figure out a way to out do it. why don't yall play fire with fire, ..if someone goes drop back one depth, why don't you do the same?

I am sick and tired of grown mehn crying and crying none stop ..yall have been crying since october ... they've over patched the game and now yall are still doing the same cry baby moves..

go and abuse AI defending just like those who abused finesse ... make sure you learn Pks.... I will be abusing the crap out of fifa... if you play drop back, I will do the same.. in fact what i do now, if someone is just pressing with one player and ptb..... I just kick the ball all the way to the oppositions half and reset.. by the time i am done frustrating you, I promise you will come out to play..I have won 4 DR games out of 6 playing so,,,

instead of crying get used to the new patch and then abuse the crap out of the game and wait for the next patch .. it is a patch feast

It’s attitudes like yours that make the game so awful to play. Obvious you are one of those players who does nothing but follow the “meta”. You’d be ruined at the game if you couldn’t ai defend or PTB clearly.

cry me a river, when i have any input towards decision making with EA, wake me up
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    game over?

cashed out

Ouch!
  • I SiR MartY I
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    The AI defending and button delay is the biggest issue.

Played some rivals earlier and 1 guy running back with his CAM is enough to shut down an entire attack because the AI will just do it all for him and if I try to pass it around, that CAM he's controlling will just run faster than the ball to intercept it to break.

Its not fun, especially when every 5-10 in game minutes the connection of the game changes, one minute its amazing, the next its sluggish and horribly delayed.

I honestly don't know how people can sit and play UT day in and day out, it would make me lose my mind with how broken the gameplay is.
  • JayyThunder
    4352 posts Big Money Move
    I just decided today that I'm just not going to care and play 3412 (my favorite formation) and if I win, I win, if I lose I lose.
  • Romassi13
    46 posts Park Captain
    edited January 31
    I switched my front four to CR7, Mandzukic, Bale and perisic. I also didn’t select one defender in the last matches only draged back my ST. Obv. all players on get back / Support defence.

It is just ridiculous. I really felt with my opponents trying to pass around my box while getting countered and crossed the whole game.

It actually takes zero skill and I am getting the same results even if my opponents have a lot more chances. But it‘s really no fun at all. I don’t know what to do with the game now as I loved it the past 3 years.
  • Forca-Barca
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    I think I might just join you @Futfanatic last 5 games have been the same. PTB, cross, track back with you ST and AI defending. Hit the cross bar non stop
  • game over?

cashed out

Ouch!

lost circa 600k
  • Tristan_Pecan
    419 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 31
    edit
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    I just played two games. Hated it. On COD now. Terrible game.
  • Ben
    3310 posts National Call-Up
    I just decided today that I'm just not going to care and play 3412 (my favorite formation) and if I win, I win, if I lose I lose.

It took you this long to figure this out? Hopefully the constant complaining threads will end.

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    Ben wrote: »

It took you this long to figure this out? Hopefully the constant complaining threads will end.

He's been at it for a decade, hehe.
  • Futfanatic
    Ben wrote: »

He's been at it for a decade, hehe.

Nothing like taking the mickey out @JayyThunder even if he’s right 😂