Cashed out and quit

Comments

• TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    You seem a nice guy and obviously have respect on the forums hence why 99% of people agree with your post but stop stereotyping all players, there are a ton of players who just play the game. I for one don’t play a “meta” formation with “meta” tactics and use “meta” skills. I literally just play the damn game. It’s frustrates the hell out of me and sometimes I will not play for a few days but to sell the whole team and protest you won’t play until it’s fixed is overly dramatic. AI defending is OP we get it, timed finishing was complete and utter **** and they finally toned it down and they will tone down AI defending. But let’s not play dumb, a lot of teams bring their players back, look at Sheffield Wednesday Vs Chelsea. They normally had around 9 players back, Chelsea had around 80% possession by half time and had to work for their win. Do the same

I would say at least 90 per cent of players I play, use High Pressure, Park the Bus and Counter.

Well against me you won’t get that, least I’m one of the 10%
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looks like I picked a bad week to go on holiday. F knows what I’m coming back to on Sunday.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    edited January 31
    Toshevv wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    yall complain too much, so those adapting or getting some wins do have two heads or what? Look yes defending is eh bleh... then figure out a way to out do it. why don't yall play fire with fire, ..if someone goes drop back one depth, why don't you do the same?

I am sick and tired of grown mehn crying and crying none stop ..yall have been crying since october ... they've over patched the game and now yall are still doing the same cry baby moves..

go and abuse AI defending just like those who abused finesse ... make sure you learn Pks.... I will be abusing the crap out of fifa... if you play drop back, I will do the same.. in fact what i do now, if someone is just pressing with one player and ptb..... I just kick the ball all the way to the oppositions half and reset.. by the time i am done frustrating you, I promise you will come out to play..I have won 4 DR games out of 6 playing so,,,

instead of crying get used to the new patch and then abuse the crap out of the game and wait for the next patch .. it is a patch feast

Where’s the fun in that? I don’t get paid to play fifa, I want to play a fun, football game. If every team played the Mourinho way, premier league would go bankrupt.

if you want fun, then go outside and play real football.. you think the other person holding the controller just started playing FIFA yesterday? They've been playing FIFA as long or even more compared to you.. They've invested time and even their own money.. if you want a cheap easy game against the AI, go play SB and set the difficulty level to noob standard..my goodness... fun my 32

So if it’s not about fun, what is it? So this is your job, your heart’s desire, to win games of fifa and fight to the death for that awesome record you will tell your grandchildren about when you are old and grey? Dear lord...

@Futfanatic

Dont respond to him.. Yesterday he made a thread hoping NickRunthefutmarket is awful post patch and insulting the guy for going 30:0 and all kind of shet like this...

what kind of strategy is ? To go every game preparing to pass at the back doing 3 pauses and playing with 1 depth. Watch replays and what else?

So instead of 15 minutes of awful game I should play 35

One thing I know I am not signing up for the WL ****

Can you please not use shortcuts to use censored words Tosh. @Futfanatic knows 😉
    Post edited by TheFreshOne3 on
  • BiigDee
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    yall complain too much, so those adapting or getting some wins do have two heads or what? Look yes defending is eh bleh... then figure out a way to out do it. why don't yall play fire with fire, ..if someone goes drop back one depth, why don't you do the same?

I am sick and tired of grown mehn crying and crying none stop ..yall have been crying since october ... they've over patched the game and now yall are still doing the same cry baby moves..

go and abuse AI defending just like those who abused finesse ... make sure you learn Pks.... I will be abusing the crap out of fifa... if you play drop back, I will do the same.. in fact what i do now, if someone is just pressing with one player and ptb..... I just kick the ball all the way to the oppositions half and reset.. by the time i am done frustrating you, I promise you will come out to play..I have won 4 DR games out of 6 playing so,,,

instead of crying get used to the new patch and then abuse the crap out of the game and wait for the next patch .. it is a patch feast

Where’s the fun in that? I don’t get paid to play fifa, I want to play a fun, football game. If every team played the Mourinho way, premier league would go bankrupt.

if you want fun, then go outside and play real football.. you think the other person holding the controller just started playing FIFA yesterday? They've been playing FIFA as long or even more compared to you.. They've invested time and even their own money.. if you want a cheap easy game against the AI, go play SB and set the difficulty level to noob standard..my goodness... fun my 32

So if it’s not about fun, what is it? So this is your job, your heart’s desire, to win games of fifa and fight to the death for that awesome record you will tell your grandchildren about when you are old and grey? Dear lord...

@Futfanatic

Dont respond to him.. Yesterday he made a thread hoping NickRunthefutmarket is awful post patch and insulting the guy for going 30:0 and all kind of shet like this...

what kind of strategy is ? To go every game preparing to pass at the back doing 3 pauses and playing with 1 depth. Watch replays and what else?

So instead of 15 minutes of awful game I should play 35

One thing I know I am not signing up for the WL ****

Can you please not use shortcuts to use censored words Tosh. @Futfanatic knows 😉

+1 on this as I know 😜
  • SomeNextGuy
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 31
    The only thing the post patch tantrums prove is how many people on here were either staying quiet, or blatantly lying about how they rely on timed finesse.

It was a game mechanic many on here were clearly taking advantage of, and now they're struggling.
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    You seem a nice guy and obviously have respect on the forums hence why 99% of people agree with your post but stop stereotyping all players, there are a ton of players who just play the game. I for one don’t play a “meta” formation with “meta” tactics and use “meta” skills. I literally just play the damn game. It’s frustrates the hell out of me and sometimes I will not play for a few days but to sell the whole team and protest you won’t play until it’s fixed is overly dramatic. AI defending is OP we get it, timed finishing was complete and utter **** and they finally toned it down and they will tone down AI defending. But let’s not play dumb, a lot of teams bring their players back, look at Sheffield Wednesday Vs Chelsea. They normally had around 9 players back, Chelsea had around 80% possession by half time and had to work for their win. Do the same

I would say at least 90 per cent of players I play, use High Pressure, Park the Bus and Counter.

I hope to play you.

I would actually say that 90% was probably a bit generous, closer to 95
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I hope to play you.

I probably played against you multiple times, and a recent one a few days ago, if you are on pc div3 div4 with a team named "the gooners".
  • xFATAL
    4243 posts National Call-Up
    The only thing the post patch tantrums prove is how many people on here were either staying quiet, or blatantly lying about how they rely on timed finesse.

It was a game mechanic many on here were clearly taking advantage of, and now they're struggling.

No, People are disappointed in the patch because it eliminated one problem but created several more. I play FUT because I like the fast gameplay and that is gone. Game is just boring to play now.
  • Darkwing1708
    1003 posts Professional
    Game is better now. I like the patch. Bye Bye!^^
  • deang07
    8222 posts League Winner
    Yesterday I was playing Rivals and it was all 1 depth, drop back, long ball, crossing. My opponents did not touch their defense, and were on me like hyena’s whenever I tried something.

Call me a timed finesse abuser, call me a crybaby, I don’t care. Before you could force these people out, to do something, now they laugh in your face while you try to play football and have fun. This isn’t fun, add a little button delay in there and it’s torture. Every year they ruin the game with their tweaks and tunes, but this patch takes the cake. I have never seen a company like this that puts so much effort and thought in empty promo’s and completely destroys its core, the gameplay.

Sold my team, cashed out, and gonna wait for things to get better because I felt like discarding the whole lot of them.

i feel like this to atm
  • Gooner93
    Dijkstra wrote: »

I hope to play you.

I probably played against you multiple times, and a recent one a few days ago, if you are on pc div3 div4 with a team named "the gooners".

No i actually deleted my club a couple of weeks ago haha
  • Delboy13710
    4789 posts National Call-Up
    At first I enjoyed the patch , until everyone started playing drop back wtf has happened to the tackling, why am I getting punished for trying to tackle , what game is this Fifa auto assist 19 Think I’m not playing this weekend if rivals is this bad WL going to a **** show
  • RA22Y
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    I feel the same... not playing WL thats for sure.

Boring thing is as soon as you criticize the patch everybody jumps to the conclusion you were abusing finesse shots.

Somehow the patch affected the whole gameplay. Passing became random, reaction agility and acceleration have been tone down. Basics of the gameplay have changed for me, and thats what Im complaining against. I have no more fun building chances.

Plus opponent tactics are a real pain... 5 atb ptb... ai defending. Time to build a new gamemlay from scratch...

I'm dubious about the changes they include in 'pitch notes' - they either leave out some of the changes, or the changes they do make have unintended consequences in other areas.

After the update I struggled to even get into a shooting position on squad battles on Ultimate. The AI just parked the bus and loads of my passes went to an opponent. It took me several games to get back into the groove. Something definitely changed that I wasn't expecting after reading the notes.

• Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    deang07 wrote: »
    Yesterday I was playing Rivals and it was all 1 depth, drop back, long ball, crossing. My opponents did not touch their defense, and were on me like hyena’s whenever I tried something.

Call me a timed finesse abuser, call me a crybaby, I don’t care. Before you could force these people out, to do something, now they laugh in your face while you try to play football and have fun. This isn’t fun, add a little button delay in there and it’s torture. Every year they ruin the game with their tweaks and tunes, but this patch takes the cake. I have never seen a company like this that puts so much effort and thought in empty promo’s and completely destroys its core, the gameplay.

Sold my team, cashed out, and gonna wait for things to get better because I felt like discarding the whole lot of them.

i feel like this to atm

I even sold R94...😓
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited January 31
    Just took my biggest spanking this Fifa. I got Merced 4 times on the counter. Made a few tackles, ball bounced back, goal. If my CDM isn’t playing ST, my 85 strength defender is getting muscled by O.Dembele.
  • Futfanatic wrote: »

i feel like this to atm

I even sold R94...😓

sad times hey
  • realbrutal
    987 posts Professional
    edited January 31
    why introduce a new feature ''timed finish'' and then nerf it? doesnt make any sense

edit: so the ones who suffered to learn it are now suffering cause its near gone. gg ea
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    realbrutal wrote: »
    why introduce a new feature ''timed finish'' and then nerf it? doesnt make any sense

edit: so the ones who suffered to learn it are now suffering cause its near gone. gg ea

They nerfed finesse more than times finishing.
  • Ishibum
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 31

I uninstalled a few days back as well. Just snapped at all of the utter nonsense. So much needs to be fixed and so much probably cannot be.

Edit: for the sake of clarity, I uninstalled before the new patch dropped. Nerfing timed finesse is a great thing but they also need to Nerf def AI, fix the damn servers, kill those 360 no scope shots that sail into top corner every time, etc etc
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    You’ll be back
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    Pay2Lose wrote: »
    You’ll be back

He never said it wouldn't be a possibility.
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    410 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Game will never get fixed I don't care what anyone say but to me fifa 15 at start had defence spot on there was no auto tackle and it took skill to defend.

The games just now are nothing but aI hand holding 2 pass counters. Everything leads to the ai.

One good fix and even tag @ea_Andy is disable the ai auto interception feature as having tried playing with it turned off it makes a big difference. Example oppent plays constant press 3 ai players are rushing me you can pass the ball around them and they don't intercept anything as the user is not controlling them.

And again for shots they just stand there doing nothing

I hope this game gets fixed with ai defending I really do but end of day I am not that bothered if I have to stop playing as anthem is out and division 2 is out
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    This game would be somewhat palatable if they reverted defending to early FIFA 18 pre-patch with added tweaks. Either way, we all know there's going to be weeks/months until the next rounds of "fixes" that inevitably will be another one step forward two steps back solution. Now is a good time to quit.

FIFA 20 is doomed too. This game needs a complete revamp on a new engine. There is no way they're going to get that done anytime soon and with more countries to ratify the anti-gambling legislation, EA is going to strike while the iron is hot; meaning all attention and effort on extracting as much money as they possibly can. (they can't milk Toshevv though, big setback :trollface: )
  • NewRave7
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes I actually love all these time finessed people quitting. I hated it was thinking about quitting myself. But this patch has changed it for me. I love watching people trying them and they miss. God forbid you actually have to break down the defense. Drop back people get annoying yes, but remember they aren’t very good that’s why they do it. Just find a way to beat it
  • Gooner93
    This game would be somewhat palatable if they reverted defending to early FIFA 18 pre-patch with added tweaks. Either way, we all know there's going to be weeks/months until the next rounds of "fixes" that inevitably will be another one step forward two steps back solution. Now is a good time to quit.

FIFA 20 is doomed too. This game needs a complete revamp on a new engine. There is no way they're going to get that done anytime soon and with more countries to ratify the anti-gambling legislation, EA is going to strike while the iron is hot; meaning all attention and effort on extracting as much money as they possibly can. (they can't milk Toshevv though, big setback :trollface: )

Was the best week ever in fifa.
  • deang07
    8222 posts League Winner

i feel like this to atm

I even sold R94...😓

i dont blame u at the min its just dead.
    if i didnt have so many untradable gr8 cards id of sold up 2 m8
  • Futfanatic
    Pay2Lose wrote: »
    You’ll be back

Did I leave? I’m not playing but forums and trading will still go strong. 💪
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have moaned since day 1 about this game constantly!
    But honestly after a handful of games after the new patch I think it’s the best it’s been so far since release.
    Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but for me making timed finesse shots way less OP has massively improved it.
  • mdizzl3
    12407 posts Has That Special Something
    So two guys came to see me at work I let them play a season game ... By 60th minute I heared them screaming what is this **** ? Their opponent parked the bus and the minute he took the ball back after taking a goal lead with Aubamayang was just passing it around the back...

They were trying to steal the back gung ho.. After 15 minutes of this they took it attack and ai intercepted and again..

I dont think you can dribble in this game anymore.. The only wait to hold the ball is after receiving the pass turn around and make a clockwise circle with your player to avoid the "pressure". Problem is then you are all out of options ..

Nobody liked FIRST TIME finesse 360 no scope whatever.. This is just stupid .

In the discord group I use 95% hate the patch. 5% enjoy it probably the worst of the players that now can play pttb...

A lot more people on here seem to like it for some reason
  • Futfanatic

i feel like this to atm

I even sold R94...😓

sad times hey

Felt like losing a brother