Cashed out and quit

Comments

• MHoney1234
    8074 posts League Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I said last week after trying the PC version that this patch would kill the game. They nerfed timed finesse, they even nerfed normal finesse and have blatantly buffed the AI. Watching the AI run, sprint, tackle and block every shot is something I’ve never seen in Fifa to these extremes.

Zero user input defending, block, 3 pass counters to concede goals. Please get help if you’re thinking about buying points for this disgrace of game. We had a glimmer of hope on 1.05, but since then it’s been lie after lie. Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

@MHoney1234

I have lost all hope in that company.. Have you ever seen a big budget game releasing patches without beta test?

We are not talking about simple fix patch? A patch that bassicaly makes the game unplayable and ruins half the players. On top of it everyone that did FB Ibra has a big big edge...

Have you seen the youtubers? Ibra on the wing with mbappe crossing to ronaldo... Actually Mbappe crosses to both Ibra and Ronaldo...

I swear "he blocked the shot" is the most common thing I ever heard.. Try finessing in the box for a goal when he charges ur attacker... He go for throw in... Just be prepare to press GK charging play 1 depth and destroy your opponent nerves..

It’s embarrasing.

RIP to Prime Zanetti owners ( @deang07 ) with his 50 jumping he might as well be a bronze - he’s gonna get peppered.

I have Ronaldo and Ibra at CAM now. So difficult to stop

Fullbacks are a real problem now, zanetti is done.

Yeh I had Zanetti, thankfully tradable. SIF Cancelo has replaced him
  • MHoney1234
    8074 posts League Winner
    I said last week after trying the PC version that this patch would kill the game. They nerfed timed finesse, they even nerfed normal finesse and have blatantly buffed the AI. Watching the AI run, sprint, tackle and block every shot is something I’ve never seen in Fifa to these extremes.

Zero user input defending, block, 3 pass counters to concede goals. Please get help if you’re thinking about buying points for this disgrace of game. We had a glimmer of hope on 1.05, but since then it’s been lie after lie. Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

@MHoney1234

I have lost all hope in that company.. Have you ever seen a big budget game releasing patches without beta test?

We are not talking about simple fix patch? A patch that bassicaly makes the game unplayable and ruins half the players. On top of it everyone that did FB Ibra has a big big edge...

Have you seen the youtubers? Ibra on the wing with mbappe crossing to ronaldo... Actually Mbappe crosses to both Ibra and Ronaldo...

I swear "he blocked the shot" is the most common thing I ever heard.. Try finessing in the box for a goal when he charges ur attacker... He go for throw in... Just be prepare to press GK charging play 1 depth and destroy your opponent nerves..

It’s embarrasing.

RIP to Prime Zanetti owners ( @deang07 ) with his 50 jumping he might as well be a bronze - he’s gonna get peppered.

Disclaimer: I don't have 100 Maldinis for sale, I don't trade; I'm more of a "spend money on FPs kind of guy".

Anyway, after the new patch, I played around 15 games yesterday and nearly stopped playing altogether because of the new Crossing/El Tornado tactic followed by backpost headed goals by Ronaldo, Kane, Mandzukic and Co.

As a last resort, I researched tall LBs/RBs and came across 6' 1" 88 Maldini; I slapped a "Sentinel" Chem on him and, By God, he is a Giant-killer! He has stopped all the backpost crosses and totally negates the giant strikers with power headers.

Generally, players seem to have a preference to cross from one-side, so, I move Maldini in-game to RB, if required.

TLDR: Get 88 Maldini (LB) (v.cheap icon ca. 600k) and nuke the new OP Meta Crossing/El Tornado > headers!

If you’re fullbacks are not 6ft plus with good jumping. RIP
  • Futfanatic
    13381 posts Has That Special Something
    I tried to tell everyone but all you guys did was call me a times finesse abuser. I KNEW this was going to happen.

Oh yeah it was you, I forgot. Which console are you on? And sorry bro, but you have a complain thread every 2 days, I didn’t take you seriously.

I complain about the same thing. AI defending, that’s it. At the core of every complaint it’s that. I’m on ps4

So how is your experience with the game now @JayyThunder ?
  • Retro_G
    29756 posts National Team Captain
    kcichris wrote: »
    too much complaining, too little trying to adapt and improve in here, with enough patience you can break every opponent

It's not enjoyable with OP A.I. and there is too much randomness in the game with no consistent way of scoring. This patch had one clear intention, that was to condense the skill gap, to appease the casual players. EA's last ditch attempt at selling more microtransactions.
  • LordJameslondon
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special

@MHoney1234

It’s embarrasing.

Disclaimer: I don't have 100 Maldinis for sale, I don't trade; I'm more of a "spend money on FPs kind of guy".

Anyway, after the new patch, I played around 15 games yesterday and nearly stopped playing altogether because of the new Crossing/El Tornado tactic followed by backpost headed goals by Ronaldo, Kane, Mandzukic and Co.

As a last resort, I researched tall LBs/RBs and came across 6' 1" 88 Maldini; I slapped a "Sentinel" Chem on him and, By God, he is a Giant-killer! He has stopped all the backpost crosses and totally negates the giant strikers with power headers.

Generally, players seem to have a preference to cross from one-side, so, I move Maldini in-game to RB, if required.

TLDR: Get 88 Maldini (LB) (v.cheap icon ca. 600k) and nuke the new OP Meta Crossing/El Tornado > headers!

If you’re fullbacks are not 6ft plus with good jumping. RIP

True...got rid of SIF Sandro, TOTY Marcelo, FB Dani Alves - Now, I'm rocking LB 88 Maldini, TOTY Van Dijk, TOTY Varane and the weak link RB OTW Joao Cancelo.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Don’t blame u gameplay is horrendous I don’t think any amount of patches could fix this game
    Definitely agree with latest patch the finesse definitely needed fixed
    I’m just more annoyed it took so long any other company has games running perfect in a few weeks but ea seems to take the entire lifespan of the game to fix simple issues
    Then makes all the exact same mistakes all over again the next year
    How this company is still operational is baffling me surely the bubble has to burst at some point
  • xFATAL
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    kcichris wrote: »
    too much complaining, too little trying to adapt and improve in here, with enough patience you can break every opponent

It's just not fun anymore and not worth my time trying to adapt to boring gameplay.
  • Janscharie
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Were is EA in this thread? New patch to reduce ai effectiveness will probably take weeks. If at all.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    Janscharie wrote: »
    Were is EA in this thread? New patch to reduce ai effectiveness will probably take weeks. If at all.

I don’t think they can actually fix it unless they leave them like mindless idiots like playing the ai on beginner
    It’s so far imbedded into the game I don’t think they have any direction to go with it
  • bigpokey24
    4859 posts Big Money Move
    yall complain too much, so those adapting or getting some wins do have two heads or what? Look yes defending is eh bleh... then figure out a way to out do it. why don't yall play fire with fire, ..if someone goes drop back one depth, why don't you do the same?

I am sick and tired of grown mehn crying and crying none stop ..yall have been crying since october ... they've over patched the game and now yall are still doing the same cry baby moves..

go and abuse AI defending just like those who abused finesse ... make sure you learn Pks.... I will be abusing the crap out of fifa... if you play drop back, I will do the same.. in fact what i do now, if someone is just pressing with one player and ptb..... I just kick the ball all the way to the oppositions half and reset.. by the time i am done frustrating you, I promise you will come out to play..I have won 4 DR games out of 6 playing so,,,

instead of crying get used to the new patch and then abuse the crap out of the game and wait for the next patch .. it is a patch feast
  • Futfanatic
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    yall complain too much, so those adapting or getting some wins do have two heads or what? Look yes defending is eh bleh... then figure out a way to out do it. why don't yall play fire with fire, ..if someone goes drop back one depth, why don't you do the same?

I am sick and tired of grown mehn crying and crying none stop ..yall have been crying since october ... they've over patched the game and now yall are still doing the same cry baby moves..

go and abuse AI defending just like those who abused finesse ... make sure you learn Pks.... I will be abusing the crap out of fifa... if you play drop back, I will do the same.. in fact what i do now, if someone is just pressing with one player and ptb..... I just kick the ball all the way to the oppositions half and reset.. by the time i am done frustrating you, I promise you will come out to play..I have won 4 DR games out of 6 playing so,,,

instead of crying get used to the new patch and then abuse the crap out of the game and wait for the next patch .. it is a patch feast

Where’s the fun in that? I don’t get paid to play fifa, I want to play a fun, football game. If every team played the Mourinho way, premier league would go bankrupt.
  • Gainzy
    1066 posts Professional
    I’ve sold everything and am doing just as well with standard Ake and Rashford in the team. I feel the same about the patch. It’s a shocker. 7 million might be worth spending come tots.
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional

All you described is nowhere near to be fun. If game is not bringing you any sort of joy, what’s the point of playing? I’m not masochist
  • Skinner249
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pre-patch 90% of my opponents used drop back and camped 8 inside their box.

Post-patch 100% of my opponents use drop back and camp 8 inside their box.

Awful, awful 'product'
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    I feel the same... not playing WL thats for sure.

Boring thing is as soon as you criticize the patch everybody jumps to the conclusion you were abusing finesse shots.

Somehow the patch affected the whole gameplay. Passing became random, reaction agility and acceleration have been tone down. Basics of the gameplay have changed for me, and thats what Im complaining against. I have no more fun building chances.

Plus opponent tactics are a real pain... 5 atb ptb... ai defending. Time to build a new gamemlay from scratch...

Totally agree with you,I feel the same. There are things more than they announced got changed. Passing is so random and awful. I never learned how to use double tap finesse. But I want it back, and bring the normal gameplay back.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    I tried to tell everyone but all you guys did was call me a times finesse abuser. I KNEW this was going to happen.

Oh yeah it was you, I forgot. Which console are you on? And sorry bro, but you have a complain thread every 2 days, I didn’t take you seriously.

I complain about the same thing. AI defending, that’s it. At the core of every complaint it’s that. I’m on ps4

Yeah but you've been complaining since 2009 or something. :~)
  • JayyThunder
    4414 posts Big Money Move

Yeah but you've been complaining since 2009 or something. :~)

very true. so I definitely get your point lol
  • bigpokey24
    4859 posts Big Money Move

Where’s the fun in that? I don’t get paid to play fifa, I want to play a fun, football game. If every team played the Mourinho way, premier league would go bankrupt.

if you want fun, then go outside and play real football.. you think the other person holding the controller just started playing FIFA yesterday? They've been playing FIFA as long or even more compared to you.. They've invested time and even their own money.. if you want a cheap easy game against the AI, go play SB and set the difficulty level to noob standard..my goodness... fun my 32
  • JayyThunder
    4414 posts Big Money Move

So how is your experience with the game now @JayyThunder ?

@Futfanatic

I've played A LOT of games since the patch came out and my biggest problem is that, I just don't even try to finesse the ball anymore. So because of that I try to make the extra pass or the extra dribble and with AI defending it's just soooo hard. On top of that, when I get in the box, shots where I would normally just finesse it because it's the correct shot to do anyway, I just take regularly and it gets saved or goes wide or just gets blocked because I'm thinking about it too much.

Also my problem with the patch isn't just that they nerfed finesse shots, but they changed the window to hit green shots in the first place. IMO the best way to score 1 one 1's is getting the angle and then timed finishing it to the other corner or near post. But since they changed everything, it's hard just to hit greens, so you could be through on goal, time your shot, hit it yellow and just completely miss. But then the next time you go through, you hit it regularly and it gets saved. It's like you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.
  • Futfanatic

if you want fun, then go outside and play real football.. you think the other person holding the controller just started playing FIFA yesterday? They've been playing FIFA as long or even more compared to you.. They've invested time and even their own money.. if you want a cheap easy game against the AI, go play SB and set the difficulty level to noob standard..my goodness... fun my 32

So if it’s not about fun, what is it? So this is your job, your heart’s desire, to win games of fifa and fight to the death for that awesome record you will tell your grandchildren about when you are old and grey? Dear lord...
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

So if it’s not about fun, what is it? So this is your job, your heart’s desire, to win games of fifa and fight to the death for that awesome record you will tell your grandchildren about when you are old and grey? Dear lord...

Would ignore him, pretty sure he's just a troll.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/450137/how-i-am-enjoying-fifa-19#latest
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    So two guys came to see me at work I let them play a season game ... By 60th minute I heared them screaming what is this **** ? Their opponent parked the bus and the minute he took the ball back after taking a goal lead with Aubamayang was just passing it around the back...

They were trying to steal the back gung ho.. After 15 minutes of this they took it attack and ai intercepted and again..

I dont think you can dribble in this game anymore.. The only wait to hold the ball is after receiving the pass turn around and make a clockwise circle with your player to avoid the "pressure". Problem is then you are all out of options ..

Nobody liked FIRST TIME finesse 360 no scope whatever.. This is just stupid .

In the discord group I use 95% hate the patch. 5% enjoy it probably the worst of the players that now can play pttb...

• Toshevv
    922 posts Professional

@Futfanatic

Dont respond to him.. Yesterday he made a thread hoping NickRunthefutmarket is awful post patch and insulting the guy for going 30:0 and all kind of shet like this...

what kind of strategy is ? To go every game preparing to pass at the back doing 3 pauses and playing with 1 depth. Watch replays and what else?

So instead of 15 minutes of awful game I should play 35

One thing I know I am not signing up for the WL ****
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero

I've never seen a post epitomize the current state of fifa than this.

Definition of game

/ɡeɪm/

noun

an activity that one engages in for amusement or fun.

"the kids were playing a game with their balloons"

Can we even call this a game anymore, if we aren't expecting fun with it?

Everything thats wrong with this game. Its a Ultra competitive, desperate, unenjoyable, unrewarding grind.
  • FCBlunt
    2479 posts Fans' Favourite
    There it comes and it's not even the weekend! I've been warning for this the whole time; these white knights who couldn't cope with timed finesses and cried wolf because people utilized every tool in the shed, are in for a very sour awakening when they'll realize what a vapid, shallow, meaningless game they're in for.

There is no way this would have worked; you can't just abolish TF without addressing AI defending. TF was the COUNTER to passive handholding.

Bro, you sound like the one who’s sour. Lol

Tf is utter bs, it just goes to show how bs the game really is. The game shouldnt turn to ****, when you fix something being exploited. The fact that everyone turned to new exploits just shows how bs this game is.

Its never going to suit anyone, Never. There will always be butthurt, because this game is so poorly optimised and balanced you might as well not play it. It never rewarded you for being better, not pre patch, not post patch and it never will.

Fifa 19 is straight trash, the devs think they created a masterpiece. “We tested it, there’s nothing wrong.”
    Gg, they cant even find the flaws the consumers are screaming at them for. They either dont care or they’re the most dumb bunch of progammers up in that building. The netcode is close to the worst thing, but they play it everyday at work, so thats a good network test right? Right?... ugh

Forsaken game, 20 is just going to be worse. Dont try to rationalize anything this game does to you, its not worth the headache.
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    Completely agree, it’s the worst fifa I’ve played in years, and I really liked the gameplay before the patch..
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    Dont blame you i gave up weeks ago and im completely done with football games now i think there's is just no reason to play fifa it has become a menu simulator :D anyway I'm now playing resident evil 2 and I'm never ever coming back to this awful game.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    You seem a nice guy and obviously have respect on the forums hence why 99% of people agree with your post but stop stereotyping all players, there are a ton of players who just play the game. I for one don’t play a “meta” formation with “meta” tactics and use “meta” skills. I literally just play the damn game. It’s frustrates the hell out of me and sometimes I will not play for a few days but to sell the whole team and protest you won’t play until it’s fixed is overly dramatic. AI defending is OP we get it, timed finishing was complete and utter ***** and they finally toned it down and they will tone down AI defending. But let’s not play dumb, a lot of teams bring their players back, look at Sheffield Wednesday Vs Chelsea. They normally had around 9 players back, Chelsea had around 80% possession by half time and had to work for their win. Do the same

I don’t think people agree with me because its me, they are smart enough to have their own opinions mate. And please don’t cleverly use shortcuts to post censored words.

It was clever I agree. Yes and some agree with you some don’t. I personally don’t as I’ve never used timed finish and come up against Park the bus in SB mode only. If people park the bus in a rivals game I simply play my game not worrying about theirs. If I lose I lose if I win I win. I still go to work, go to sleep and do everything in my life without caring about another players playing method
  • Greezyweezy101
    1313 posts Professional
    edited January 31
    Love how so many park the bus merchants are telling everyone else to "adapt"

Why didn't you guys adapt to selecting a defender and blocking finnesse shots. It really wasn't that hard
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »

Wow your defence actually moves and man marks. That must feel good as mine does the opposite 😂