Cashed out and quit

Comments

  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    For some reason the edit button doesn't work, but meant to say car*
  • MarkusG
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just played one game of rivals, I completely dominated and lost 3-2. All three goals were bs counter attacking goals.

    I'm done with this **** load of ****
  • Glupi86
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if i see my opponent doing this during the first 15 min of the match, i simply use my 3 pauses while solve somethings on my phone and than i forfeit match :)
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Toshevv wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I said last week after trying the PC version that this patch would kill the game. They nerfed timed finesse, they even nerfed normal finesse and have blatantly buffed the AI. Watching the AI run, sprint, tackle and block every shot is something I’ve never seen in Fifa to these extremes.

    Zero user input defending, block, 3 pass counters to concede goals. Please get help if you’re thinking about buying points for this disgrace of game. We had a glimmer of hope on 1.05, but since then it’s been lie after lie. Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

    @MHoney1234


    I have lost all hope in that company.. Have you ever seen a big budget game releasing patches without beta test?

    We are not talking about simple fix patch? A patch that bassicaly makes the game unplayable and ruins half the players. On top of it everyone that did FB Ibra has a big big edge...

    Have you seen the youtubers? Ibra on the wing with mbappe crossing to ronaldo... Actually Mbappe crosses to both Ibra and Ronaldo...

    I swear "he blocked the shot" is the most common thing I ever heard.. Try finessing in the box for a goal when he charges ur attacker... He go for throw in... Just be prepare to press GK charging play 1 depth and destroy your opponent nerves..

    It’s embarrasing.

    RIP to Prime Zanetti owners ( @deang07 ) with his 50 jumping he might as well be a bronze - he’s gonna get peppered.

    I have Ronaldo and Ibra at CAM now. So difficult to stop
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    4231 is still op af.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9963 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

    This 100%.
  • Futfanatic
    12541 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I said last week after trying the PC version that this patch would kill the game. They nerfed timed finesse, they even nerfed normal finesse and have blatantly buffed the AI. Watching the AI run, sprint, tackle and block every shot is something I’ve never seen in Fifa to these extremes.

    Zero user input defending, block, 3 pass counters to concede goals. Please get help if you’re thinking about buying points for this disgrace of game. We had a glimmer of hope on 1.05, but since then it’s been lie after lie. Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

    @MHoney1234


    I have lost all hope in that company.. Have you ever seen a big budget game releasing patches without beta test?

    We are not talking about simple fix patch? A patch that bassicaly makes the game unplayable and ruins half the players. On top of it everyone that did FB Ibra has a big big edge...

    Have you seen the youtubers? Ibra on the wing with mbappe crossing to ronaldo... Actually Mbappe crosses to both Ibra and Ronaldo...

    I swear "he blocked the shot" is the most common thing I ever heard.. Try finessing in the box for a goal when he charges ur attacker... He go for throw in... Just be prepare to press GK charging play 1 depth and destroy your opponent nerves..

    It’s embarrasing.

    RIP to Prime Zanetti owners ( @deang07 ) with his 50 jumping he might as well be a bronze - he’s gonna get peppered.

    I have Ronaldo and Ibra at CAM now. So difficult to stop

    Fullbacks are a real problem now, zanetti is done.
  • Jeyj38
    1215 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    You can still score timed finesse and don’t see the problem. Had a guy score 3 greens on me in one match. I’ve yet to concede a cross. I agree on AI defending but the AI can not defend the drag back so just spam that you will either get space for a shot or they give away penalties.

    I realise it’s all about opinions but for me this is the best the game has been all year. I’ve played a lot more people actually trying to play football rather than just abuse the game mechanics

    Only people liking the patch is finesse abusers who are keen to adapt. Theyre finally playing football and enjoying it. I dont abuse any mechanic, try to bring variety to my playstyle and I can tell you that this is the first ever patch that ruined my football. Trying to fix finesse they broke passing, ball control and other stuffs. But former finesse abusers cant tell as they were barely playing football.

    Try again I’ve never had timed shooting on.

    Well thats not my main point. Thing is the whole gameplay has been affected by this patch. And everyone acts like its ok.
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    I think it’s been very obvious with the last few patches that their notes only contain part of the updates. They know exactly how they want the game to play and all our moaning doesn’t matter. They don’t respect or appreciate long serving customers and are out to attract new players who want to play the game where the Al will do their hard work.
  • Jeyj38
    1215 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    You can still score timed finesse and don’t see the problem. Had a guy score 3 greens on me in one match. I’ve yet to concede a cross. I agree on AI defending but the AI can not defend the drag back so just spam that you will either get space for a shot or they give away penalties.

    I realise it’s all about opinions but for me this is the best the game has been all year. I’ve played a lot more people actually trying to play football rather than just abuse the game mechanics

    Only people liking the patch is finesse abusers who are keen to adapt. Theyre finally playing football and enjoying it. I dont abuse any mechanic, try to bring variety to my playstyle and I can tell you that this is the first ever patch that ruined my football. Trying to fix finesse they broke passing, ball control and other stuffs. But former finesse abusers cant tell as they were barely playing football.

    Try again I’ve never had timed shooting on.

    Well thats not my main point. Thing is the whole gameplay has been affected by this patch.
  • LordJameslondon
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I said last week after trying the PC version that this patch would kill the game. They nerfed timed finesse, they even nerfed normal finesse and have blatantly buffed the AI. Watching the AI run, sprint, tackle and block every shot is something I’ve never seen in Fifa to these extremes.

    Zero user input defending, block, 3 pass counters to concede goals. Please get help if you’re thinking about buying points for this disgrace of game. We had a glimmer of hope on 1.05, but since then it’s been lie after lie. Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

    @MHoney1234


    I have lost all hope in that company.. Have you ever seen a big budget game releasing patches without beta test?

    We are not talking about simple fix patch? A patch that bassicaly makes the game unplayable and ruins half the players. On top of it everyone that did FB Ibra has a big big edge...

    Have you seen the youtubers? Ibra on the wing with mbappe crossing to ronaldo... Actually Mbappe crosses to both Ibra and Ronaldo...

    I swear "he blocked the shot" is the most common thing I ever heard.. Try finessing in the box for a goal when he charges ur attacker... He go for throw in... Just be prepare to press GK charging play 1 depth and destroy your opponent nerves..

    It’s embarrasing.

    RIP to Prime Zanetti owners ( @deang07 ) with his 50 jumping he might as well be a bronze - he’s gonna get peppered.

    I have Ronaldo and Ibra at CAM now. So difficult to stop

    Disclaimer: I don't have 100 Maldinis for sale, I don't trade; I'm more of a "spend money on FPs kind of guy".

    Anyway, after the new patch, I played around 15 games yesterday and nearly stopped playing altogether because of the new Crossing/El Tornado tactic followed by backpost headed goals by Ronaldo, Kane, Mandzukic and Co.

    As a last resort, I researched tall LBs/RBs and came across 6' 1" 88 Maldini; I slapped a "Sentinel" Chem on him and, By God, he is a Giant-killer! He has stopped all the backpost crosses and totally negates the giant strikers with power headers.

    Generally, players seem to have a preference to cross from one-side, so, I move Maldini in-game to RB, if required.

    TLDR: Get 88 Maldini (LB) (v.cheap icon ca. 600k) and nuke the new OP Meta Crossing/El Tornado > headers!
  • BeastlyHusla
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its kinda sad. Last year I was around 300+ games around this time. This year, I've just pushed passed 120 :/
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    I think this patch is slightly better than the last one , still not great though
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its kinda sad. Last year I was around 300+ games around this time. This year, I've just pushed passed 120 :/

    I'm the opposite :joy:

    Fifa 17 & 18 I had less than 100 combined & this year I'm already nearing 1,000. Definitely chose the worst version to come back to.
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gameplay is just so yawn now
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    MarkusG wrote: »
    Just played one game of rivals, I completely dominated and lost 3-2. All three goals were bs counter attacking goals.

    I'm done with this **** load of ****

    @MarkusG

    Since they play drop back with 1 depth after 60th minute your players are tired and he can easily make a run for it with his lone striker and a lob pass... If I concede one goal first I have a shot at winning but if the guy scores 2:0 its GG.. He can pass around his 10 defenders
  • mindm4ster
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    There it comes and it's not even the weekend! I've been warning for this the whole time; these white knights who couldn't cope with timed finesses and cried wolf because people utilized every tool in the shed, are in for a very sour awakening when they'll realize what a vapid, shallow, meaningless game they're in for.

    There is no way this would have worked; you can't just abolish TF without addressing AI defending. TF was the COUNTER to passive handholding.

    Countering one broken mechanic with another is just stupid . You're talking like they took out timed finishing -it's still in the game and you can still use it -so what's your point ?

    I still score quite a lot with it - just now I know that it won't be spammed by every scrub I play with ,and that's great

    If you call TM one of the tools in the shed isn't AI defending one of them as well?
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Toshevv wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I said last week after trying the PC version that this patch would kill the game. They nerfed timed finesse, they even nerfed normal finesse and have blatantly buffed the AI. Watching the AI run, sprint, tackle and block every shot is something I’ve never seen in Fifa to these extremes.

    Zero user input defending, block, 3 pass counters to concede goals. Please get help if you’re thinking about buying points for this disgrace of game. We had a glimmer of hope on 1.05, but since then it’s been lie after lie. Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

    @MHoney1234


    I have lost all hope in that company.. Have you ever seen a big budget game releasing patches without beta test?

    We are not talking about simple fix patch? A patch that bassicaly makes the game unplayable and ruins half the players. On top of it everyone that did FB Ibra has a big big edge...

    Have you seen the youtubers? Ibra on the wing with mbappe crossing to ronaldo... Actually Mbappe crosses to both Ibra and Ronaldo...

    I swear "he blocked the shot" is the most common thing I ever heard.. Try finessing in the box for a goal when he charges ur attacker... He go for throw in... Just be prepare to press GK charging play 1 depth and destroy your opponent nerves..

    Here's hope that you'll come out a wiser man out of this. You've endorsed this company by throwing 1000s of euros at them and at the same time trolling people from your high horse.

    And now look who is trolling you. EA.

    Haha I had good time while it lasted with the squad. Not enough to compensate the money I gave them but honestly I am not buying a pack again.

    If I play next year I will use what Krasi advices at beginning of his videos
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    warned everyone last week about this as a pc player..... out of 30 games (must have been mental to play them all) 3 or 4 of them actually wanted to play, the rest was all PTB 1 depth with a hell of a lot more 5 at the back formations seen.

    It was the most boring WL i've played.

    as someone who far from spammed TF shots with them being OP opened up more space around the area.... now its just 9 players stood in the box blocking everything with a moron running around with his ST/CAM/CM


    don't blame anyone for quitting now

    @BeardedBerk

    Yep... the minute I saw Ovvy video and posted it here some people had hopes but nope. EA showed us real good
  • xFATAL
    4042 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 31
    Toshevv wrote: »
    @xFATAL

    I am preoreding The Division 2 are you on xbox? I have some good dudes to play with it ?

    I am really looking forward to do.. Preorder beta starts in a week. Then only 30 days till I can play something decent

    I have an Xbox but I play The Division on Ps4 since most my friends are on it. I really hope it's great since Battlefield let me down, I need a good FPS that's not Cod.
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    There it comes and it's not even the weekend! I've been warning for this the whole time; these white knights who couldn't cope with timed finesses and cried wolf because people utilized every tool in the shed, are in for a very sour awakening when they'll realize what a vapid, shallow, meaningless game they're in for.

    There is no way this would have worked; you can't just abolish TF without addressing AI defending. TF was the COUNTER to passive handholding.

    Countering one broken mechanic with another is just stupid . You're talking like they took out timed finishing -it's still in the game and you can still use it -so what's your point ?

    I still score quite a lot with it - just now I know that it won't be spammed by every scrub I play with ,and that's great

    If you call TM one of the tools in the shed isn't AI defending one of them as well?

    You literally just answered your own question.

    Instead of trying to defend the patch shouldn't you be agreeing that AI defending should be fixed also?

  • Burchy
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always manually defend, but I just played where the game felt so slow and sluggish. Couldn’t put a pass to anyone or a shot on target.

    I let the AI defend for me, didn’t touch the controller once and the other player couldn’t score! They were like a brick wall.

    Not to moan, but it’s a little boring having the AI that strong. Is this the patch or have I missed a trick with this years FUT
  • BeardedBerk
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Toshevv wrote: »
    warned everyone last week about this as a pc player..... out of 30 games (must have been mental to play them all) 3 or 4 of them actually wanted to play, the rest was all PTB 1 depth with a hell of a lot more 5 at the back formations seen.

    It was the most boring WL i've played.

    as someone who far from spammed TF shots with them being OP opened up more space around the area.... now its just 9 players stood in the box blocking everything with a moron running around with his ST/CAM/CM


    don't blame anyone for quitting now

    @BeardedBerk

    Yep... the minute I saw Ovvy video and posted it here some people had hopes but nope. EA showed us real good

    i've always manual defended as much as i physically could do and will continue to do so so i'm not playing half a game.

    no only to add to the AI defense being a joke, i'm 99% sure they have messed with passing and ball control aswell
  • JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move
    I tried to tell everyone but all you guys did was call me a times finesse abuser. I KNEW this was going to happen.
  • Futfanatic
    12541 posts Has That Special Something
    I tried to tell everyone but all you guys did was call me a times finesse abuser. I KNEW this was going to happen.

    Oh yeah it was you, I forgot. Which console are you on? And sorry bro, but you have a complain thread every 2 days, I didn’t take you seriously.
  • mindm4ster
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    Monsta wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    There it comes and it's not even the weekend! I've been warning for this the whole time; these white knights who couldn't cope with timed finesses and cried wolf because people utilized every tool in the shed, are in for a very sour awakening when they'll realize what a vapid, shallow, meaningless game they're in for.

    There is no way this would have worked; you can't just abolish TF without addressing AI defending. TF was the COUNTER to passive handholding.

    Countering one broken mechanic with another is just stupid . You're talking like they took out timed finishing -it's still in the game and you can still use it -so what's your point ?

    I still score quite a lot with it - just now I know that it won't be spammed by every scrub I play with ,and that's great

    If you call TM one of the tools in the shed isn't AI defending one of them as well?

    You literally just answered your own question.

    Instead of trying to defend the patch shouldn't you be agreeing that AI defending should be fixed also?

    I don't defend anything - and I agree AI defending also should be fixed
    seems like you didn't understand the context of my reply
  • JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I tried to tell everyone but all you guys did was call me a times finesse abuser. I KNEW this was going to happen.

    Oh yeah it was you, I forgot. Which console are you on? And sorry bro, but you have a complain thread every 2 days, I didn’t take you seriously.

    I complain about the same thing. AI defending, that’s it. At the core of every complaint it’s that. I’m on ps4
  • kcichris
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    too much complaining, too little trying to adapt and improve in here, with enough patience you can break every opponent
  • BeastlyHusla
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    kcichris wrote: »
    too much complaining, too little trying to adapt and improve in here, with enough patience you can break every opponent

    You make it sound like its some real game. AI defending is silly. You can work that pass all day long and they just have to counter once and you're back to square one.
Sign In or Register to comment.