Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• so now that the Nfl season is coming to an end, im returning to football, fifa and this forums.and triggered right away :neutral: no bundesliga scan, ok tbf that was clear. but how can people even play with dortmund? : :s still no face for vinicius, not even a custom...cmon ea it cant be so hard to give summer signings custom faces until they are scanned for the next fifa...its the same every year for pl and now la liga and next year probably bundesliga signings. They need to rescan teams more often or create customs. Bad enough that obviously the bundesliga scan happenend 2017/2018 and will come to fifa september 2019...
  • and @EA_Andy off topic, but why is it so hard to implement red shorts for bayern?
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone else get cut when players leave teams that are due a scan the next game, Sandro Wagner leaving Bayern, even if he was already scanned it’s likely they’ll leave it out
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    PES has implemented many faces from several leagues, EA has put only teams that have been promoted but will be relegated this year kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Come on, you live with this politicking.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2754 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Was Fernando Torres not at Atletico Madrid last year when they were scanned? Just brought him back to the PL from China expecting his updated hairstyle and hes still outdated!!

P.S. That Higuain face :D oh well at least hes not generic..

He was at Atletico, but I think they're just sitting on his scan and didn't bother to update it knowing he was on the move. I hope it's not like a Totti situation for example, whereas they won't ever update his starhead before he retires.

Unfortunately it’s that exact situation. Same thing happened with David Beckham

So Torres has been scanned? Just left out like Banega/Godin? All these scans they have they could release over the year as DLC..

They baffle me :/
  • mcelco
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any news from the faces of Obi Mikel, Nasri ??
  • TeamExtreme17
    It's paining me watching Transfer Deadline Day seeing all these names going around knowing i can't sign them in Fifa either because they're all generic! Sancho, Hudson-Odoi, Bergwijn etc.. They're only at such low profile clubs such as Borussia Dortmund, PSV and Chelsea!! Heck even Fellaini, he wont get updated now as hes off to China!?

Hire me to work on creating custom faces and updating already scanned starheads please @EA_Andy @EA_Cian ???
  • Howler19
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's paining me watching Transfer Deadline Day seeing all these names going around knowing i can't sign them in Fifa either because they're all generic! Sancho, Hudson-Odoi, Bergwijn etc.. They're only at such low profile clubs such as Borussia Dortmund, PSV and Chelsea!! Heck even Fellaini, he wont get updated now as hes off to China!?

Hire me to work on creating custom faces and updating already scanned starheads please @EA_Andy @EA_Cian ???

It really is a travesty. I'll take the small wins though. I was already going to start a Newcastle career after deadline day and then they go and sign Almirón who has a fresh and recent starhead. Never happens but here we are.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Howler19 wrote: »

It really is a travesty. I'll take the small wins though. I was already going to start a Newcastle career after deadline day and then they go and sign Almirón who has a fresh and recent starhead. Never happens but here we are.

It is embarrasing..

Yeah i might do a Newcastle one (after the Spurs one ive just started) as i like Lascelles and Mitrovic too.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    SFgeeza wrote: »
    Can someone tell me if the updated Hugo Lloris from last year is a scan or custom? I'm thinking defo custom. And the new Son this year as well? Cheers lads

Come on man... its a scan. Haircut is already outdated but its a scan. They have no expression while getting scan so thats why faces seems slightly lifeless.
    Son could well be a scan IMO, EA just to dumb to ask him to have his "game face". Just like they did with Cavani at first. He had curly hair in fifa 19 beta and for the release they updated him with straight wet hair.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Can someone tell me if the updated Hugo Lloris from last year is a scan or custom? I'm thinking defo custom. And the new Son this year as well? Cheers lads

Scan, you dont go from a scan to custom....

Generic > Custom/Scan
    Custom > Scan
    Scan > Updated Scan

But didnt Salah go scan-->custom-->updated scan? Looks nothing like Lloris and I guess they really botched Sonny's haircut then

I wouldnt call the initial salah face a scan. Its some kind of 3d portrait, or what EA refers to as a "starhead". The WC18 custom was pathetic really, they ruined his face just to gave him the afro cup...
  • mickjacobjr
    1219 posts Professional
    Jeyj38 wrote: »

Scan, you dont go from a scan to custom....

Generic > Custom/Scan
    Custom > Scan
    Scan > Updated Scan

But didnt Salah go scan-->custom-->updated scan? Looks nothing like Lloris and I guess they really botched Sonny's haircut then

I wouldnt call the initial salah face a scan. Its some kind of 3d portrait, or what EA refers to as a "starhead". The WC18 custom was pathetic really, they ruined his face just to gave him the afro cup...

Salah first face was a scan when at Chelsea that one they had for World Cup one of the worst custom ever
  • GlennMufc
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    The better be able to scan Barcelona for fifa 20.
  • RollsReus
    1455 posts Professional
    Yeah i might do a Newcastle one (after the Spurs one ive just started) as i like Lascelles and Mitrovic too.
    Mitro was a perm move to Fulham this summer.
  • TeamExtreme17
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Mitro was a perm move to Fulham this summer.

I know?
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    The better be able to scan Barcelona for fifa 20.

True that. "Scanning LaLiga" but missing Barcelona. Yeah right! :smiley:

Its like half of the main faces missing.
    EA dont realise we want frostbite scans for them too. Theyre gonna tell you barca is fine, most got starheads...
    Ter stegen, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba, Rakitic, Coutinho, Suarez, Dembélé, MESSI all need a quality upgrade or refresh. Plus Semedo, Arthur and others (I dont watch Barca everyday haha).
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    Joan Jordan, Eibar midfielder, got a SIF card this week. Stats are decent. I go check on Futbin if he has a real face, he doesnt. Quality league scan EA!
  • DSpratt
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hope EA scan some of the new signings for fifa 20! Nothing worse than having to wait 2 years to use a player on fifa 😩 Newcastle could do with a few of our youth players scanning! Longstaff, Sorensen, Roberts, along with Barreca our new signing, really feel for fans of big foreign clubs who get no scans!
  • Verdi42
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was just chatting with EA to complain again about the limited amount of save slots for career mode, and since the guy didn't understand my problem I asked to speak to a supervisor. While I had his ear I decided to complain about some more things, and he actually said that all those missing faces we've been asking about here should've been included from the start. I talked about Jo Inge Berget in particular. Here is the conversation:
    kVeuVcQ.gif
  • Howler19
    Verdi42 wrote: »
    I was just chatting with EA to complain again about the limited amount of save slots for career mode, and since the guy didn't understand my problem I asked to speak to a supervisor. While I had his ear I decided to complain about some more things, and he actually said that all those missing faces we've been asking about here should've been included from the start. I talked about Jo Inge Berget in particular. Here is the conversation:
    kVeuVcQ.gif

I would have to believe that's just a case of a supervisor completely detached from the game itself just like all their community guys. They're just there to calm people down. I hope it's true though since it would mean that EA are just incompetent as opposed to choosing to leave things out, but I doubt it.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    I cant tell if this supervisor guy is serious or not. Glad to see he's reporting this issue! Haha.
    What a bunch of clowns really...
  • Moose Factory
    4558 posts National Call-Up
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    I cant tell if this supervisor guy is serious or not. Glad to see he's reporting this issue! Haha.
    What a bunch of clowns really...

It’d be disrespectful to clowns to be lumped into the same category as EA. #clownlivesmatter
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Typical EA chat have no idea what day it is yet alone what your complaining about. Like I said in my previous comment. Fifa game and communication is stuck in 2002 somewhere
  • tommy_p_5
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    At least another 2 faces removed when re-adding players in the latest update:

John Obi Mikel (Middlesbrough) - scan
    Ivo Iličević (Nürnberg) - scan

By my count that takes the total to 35 players who've had their faces (including to pretty good scans) removed in this game alone. @EA_Andy
  • Southendbigshow
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ya think that theyd have a cheeky faces pack for us to get say march just to barely keep us happy until fifa 20 but i deadset think they actually dont... ive never known a game to be so irrelevant and boring 3 months after release...i really dont. thats rubbish!!!!! also a month after release we find out theres a bunch of faces we have to wait 11 months for...have a think about that for a moment...
  • Nutekandor
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited February 2019
    Prepare yourself for the meltdown as soon someone uploads the serie A faces of the upcoming pes DLC in this thread :smiley:
  • Howler19
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    At least another 2 faces removed when re-adding players in the latest update:

John Obi Mikel (Middlesbrough) - scan
    Ivo Iličević (Nürnberg) - scan

By my count that takes the total to 35 players who've had their faces (including to pretty good scans) removed in this game alone. @EA_Andy

Kirchoff, Diekmeier, M. Rodriguez, Bruno, Mbokani, Ilicevic, Varela, Collins, Obi Mikel, Henry, Allassani, R. Taylor, LuaLua, Bassong, Paredes, Gaber, Dzsudzsak, Wescley, Flamini, Elbouzedi, Nasri, Capel, Reyes, Faurlín, Tasci, Zambrano. Which ones am I missing on this list?