Cashed out and quit

Comments

• Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    @Futfanatic

I feel you buddy.. Yesterday after a few of those matches I was actually in futbin looking for players above 185 with 85 pace who can help me play this mess.. I almost bought Future stare Havertz to use as striker cuz he was 188...

I did not do Ibra so no matter what I have I dont have anything now.. I watched Nepethenz stream playing Ibra on the wing...

I just cant do it and wont do it. Maybe I have weak nerves but the moment I start the game and see his defenders in the small penalty box with his CDMS infront the penalty I know I am in a world of trouble...

I manage to scrape out wins but it was thanks to a corner or a cross..

I just cant hear anymore "he blocked the shot". This is my kryptonite.. I do iniesta flick, fake shot a drag ball to shake one AI defender by the time I am shooting two players are already doing sliding tackles to block whatever I did.. Then one counter attacker and you have to watch a replay and stupid celebration
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I said last week after trying the PC version that this patch would kill the game. They nerfed timed finesse, they even nerfed normal finesse and have blatantly buffed the AI. Watching the AI run, sprint, tackle and block every shot is something I’ve never seen in Fifa to these extremes.

Zero user input defending, block, 3 pass counters to concede goals. Please get help if you’re thinking about buying points for this disgrace of game. We had a glimmer of hope on 1.05, but since then it’s been lie after lie. Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

@MHoney1234

I have lost all hope in that company.. Have you ever seen a big budget game releasing patches without beta test?

We are not talking about simple fix patch? A patch that bassicaly makes the game unplayable and ruins half the players. On top of it everyone that did FB Ibra has a big big edge...

Have you seen the youtubers? Ibra on the wing with mbappe crossing to ronaldo... Actually Mbappe crosses to both Ibra and Ronaldo...

I swear "he blocked the shot" is the most common thing I ever heard.. Try finessing in the box for a goal when he charges ur attacker... He go for throw in... Just be prepare to press GK charging play 1 depth and destroy your opponent nerves..
  • Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same... patch seems to have added more dynamic difficulty. The lag compensation is more over the top now.. every game I have had slow player reactions.. I was not good at times finesse so I was looking forward to the patch but I immediately lost 400 skill points due to lag.
  • tilen11
    5387 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 31
    Surprised to see how many people quit. Ive quit a long time ago, back in November. The game was in a state I would expect the demo to be. Ive said back then that no patch can save this broken mess and it looks like thats the case.

Timed finishing shouldnt even be in the game since people didnt play anymore, instead they were regurarly shooting from 25-30y from all sorts of angles. Just to clarify, I was kinda cool with timed finishing as long as the player didnt have an unreal angle, didnt have terrible shooting stats or if he wasnt really far out.

AI was op from the beginning and nerfing it was the right thing to do and you would even have to implement timed finishing. AI was like your shadow, everything you did, the defender did. AI was making tackles, making headers on its own, intercept etc. AI was supposed to HELP you defend not do the ACTUAL defending.

Now every now and then while Im on the forum having a chat in some threads I scroll through the pages and Ive seen that now you can actually do some tornado cross which havent been seen irl, you can actually croos from that skill move and you get a guaranteed goal. I mean, thats great. Clap, clap. Pathetic game. It was trash in the beginning but it looks like they did the impossible and now its even worse.

If they didnt fix it till now, they never will.
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    The problem with the patch is that although they nerfed an aspect that absolutely needed it, it consequently further magnified the OP AI defending. They will definately be an AI nerf in the next patch but I don't understand why they couldn't nerf 2 aspects in 1 go. It's a step in the right direction but it's taking far longer than it should.

I think @Toshevv was already saying it last week but I could not believe they would nerve timed finesse and normal finesse and leave AI the same. Boy was I wrong.

Normal Finesse still works frankly

@limjitwe

Define work , bro? Yesterday I left my opponent 3/4 wide open goals that he had to turn and finnese opposite corner . He missed them by a mile and he was using Shevchenko and FB Ibra ( see pattern )

The travesty is 5 meters from the GK you shoot finesse yellow time it and you cant hit anything. Go play the training games using Salah (finesse shot trait) all alone from penalty marker 15 green timed finesse 6/7 goals.. We are talking about the most clear cut chance you will ever see. If you shoot 15 normal ones you will score 5/6 tops. 3/4 posts 3/4 saves 7 goals..

I expect when you are in this position with 99 finishing player to be able to finish a simple chance. Because of the yellow and normal finesse nerf . With PTB artist and AI flying to block shots if you are the "dominating" attacking side good luck scoring .

I see how my opponent operates.. On his counters he has to deal with 2 defenders and 2 fullbacks out of position...
  • Futfanatic
    13468 posts Has That Special Something
    Toshevv wrote: »
    @Futfanatic

I feel you buddy.. Yesterday after a few of those matches I was actually in futbin looking for players above 185 with 85 pace who can help me play this mess.. I almost bought Future stare Havertz to use as striker cuz he was 188...

I did not do Ibra so no matter what I have I dont have anything now.. I watched Nepethenz stream playing Ibra on the wing...

I just cant do it and wont do it. Maybe I have weak nerves but the moment I start the game and see his defenders in the small penalty box with his CDMS infront the penalty I know I am in a world of trouble...

I manage to scrape out wins but it was thanks to a corner or a cross..

I just cant hear anymore "he blocked the shot". This is my kryptonite.. I do iniesta flick, fake shot a drag ball to shake one AI defender by the time I am shooting two players are already doing sliding tackles to block whatever I did.. Then one counter attacker and you have to watch a replay and stupid celebration

Heartbreaking stuff...
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    edited January 31
    You seem a nice guy and obviously have respect on the forums hence why 99% of people agree with your post but stop stereotyping all players, there are a ton of players who just play the game. I for one don’t play a “meta” formation with “meta” tactics and use “meta” skills. I literally just play the damn game. It’s frustrates the hell out of me and sometimes I will not play for a few days but to sell the whole team and protest you won’t play until it’s fixed is overly dramatic. AI defending is OP we get it, timed finishing was complete and utter **** and they finally toned it down and they will tone down AI defending. But let’s not play dumb, a lot of teams bring their players back, look at Sheffield Wednesday Vs Chelsea. They normally had around 9 players back, Chelsea had around 80% possession by half time and had to work for their win. Do the same
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »

@ASHERLAUYY

I have tried it this is LEGIT. To be honest if he stars walking around your players the AI wont catch that but a normal player using his CDM will steal the ball

Once an opponent could not score for 30 in game minutes without me touching anything.. Then he smartened up and starts walking with the ball and managed to break the dead lock. I wasnt using park the buss just experimenting

With PTTB **** its crazy what the ai can do ...
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    @TheFreshOne3

Yeah bro its February the game is dead by MAY... Then we have summer.. When are they fixing this ? End of March?

They are preparing a LUNAR Promo event not making a patch ;)
  • Koolfashion
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game is boring now. Cant score, wont concede. Div 2 in rivals = ptb, defend with 11 players in the box. Toty neymar will be outpaced byt every defender, so getting 1v1 situation vs better players is impossible.

Cashed out also.
  • Supermario911
    1241 posts Professional
    Sell on Ebay
  • limjitwe
    6860 posts Big Money Move
    @Toshev

Work as in when you do a normal finesse, you can score still. Not 100% but maybe 10-20%. Ive conceded goals like that. And I’ve not seen finesse shots flying nearer to the corner flag.

When you are near the gk. I don’t think you need to finesse. Just tap lightly and it’s a goal with a good player isn’t it? I’m using Raul and Lewandowski Admittedly, I’ve hit the post/bar a few times inside the box.

Admittedly I do not like the AI defending still. And yes people seem more defensive and I’m div4 in DR. Not sure what people in higher div do.

• BiigDee
    4470 posts National Call-Up
    The players using the tactics are what making it unbearable for me. When they use High press it’s to much, with lag you have no chance as 1 bad touch you lose possession. Since the patch half of the game my players won’t even react to a ball in front of them, play a through ball and it goes backwards for crying out loud.

EA owe us all a huge apology as customers because this game is not what I’ve spent money for let alone purchased in the first place. I don’t see how they keep getting away with it. Purchase is broken. End of
  • Steelcitysniper
    1239 posts Professional
    Dont worry you’ll be back to announce the next big SBC lol
  • Futfanatic

Wish I could ban you.

One day.
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    You seem a nice guy and obviously have respect on the forums hence why 99% of people agree with your post but stop stereotyping all players, there are a ton of players who just play the game. I for one don’t play a “meta” formation with “meta” tactics and use “meta” skills. I literally just play the damn game. It’s frustrates the hell out of me and sometimes I will not play for a few days but to sell the whole team and protest you won’t play until it’s fixed is overly dramatic. AI defending is OP we get it, timed finishing was complete and utter **** and they finally toned it down and they will tone down AI defending. But let’s not play dumb, a lot of teams bring their players back, look at Sheffield Wednesday Vs Chelsea. They normally had around 9 players back, Chelsea had around 80% possession by half time and had to work for their win. Do the same

I would say at least 90 per cent of players I play, use High Pressure, Park the Bus and Counter.
  • Futfanatic
    You seem a nice guy and obviously have respect on the forums hence why 99% of people agree with your post but stop stereotyping all players, there are a ton of players who just play the game. I for one don’t play a “meta” formation with “meta” tactics and use “meta” skills. I literally just play the damn game. It’s frustrates the hell out of me and sometimes I will not play for a few days but to sell the whole team and protest you won’t play until it’s fixed is overly dramatic. AI defending is OP we get it, timed finishing was complete and utter ***** and they finally toned it down and they will tone down AI defending. But let’s not play dumb, a lot of teams bring their players back, look at Sheffield Wednesday Vs Chelsea. They normally had around 9 players back, Chelsea had around 80% possession by half time and had to work for their win. Do the same

I don’t think people agree with me because its me, they are smart enough to have their own opinions mate. And please don’t cleverly use shortcuts to post censored words.
  • BeardedBerk
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    warned everyone last week about this as a pc player..... out of 30 games (must have been mental to play them all) 3 or 4 of them actually wanted to play, the rest was all PTB 1 depth with a hell of a lot more 5 at the back formations seen.

It was the most boring WL i've played.

as someone who far from spammed TF shots with them being OP opened up more space around the area.... now its just 9 players stood in the box blocking everything with a moron running around with his ST/CAM/CM

don't blame anyone for quitting now
  • Rucci
    1492 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 31
    best patch so far
    no problems in manuell defending crosses ,no problem in scoring goals header, tiki taka goals longshots what ever while a good tf finesse still go in. i have a blast right now. some guys here cry like little babys L2 Play FFS instead of spamming 1 op shot if u cant break deph 1 maybe the game isnt for u, finally ea got some guys out of their comfort zone
  • Futfanatic
    warned everyone last week about this as a pc player..... out of 30 games (must have been mental to play them all) 3 or 4 of them actually wanted to play, the rest was all PTB 1 depth with a hell of a lot more 5 at the back formations seen.

as someone who far from spammed TF shots with them being OP opened up more space around the area.... now its just 9 players stood in the box blocking everything with a moron running around with his ST/CAM/CM

Heyy you’ve had it for a week now, how is it, over time?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    Toshevv wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    I said last week after trying the PC version that this patch would kill the game. They nerfed timed finesse, they even nerfed normal finesse and have blatantly buffed the AI. Watching the AI run, sprint, tackle and block every shot is something I’ve never seen in Fifa to these extremes.

Zero user input defending, block, 3 pass counters to concede goals. Please get help if you’re thinking about buying points for this disgrace of game. We had a glimmer of hope on 1.05, but since then it’s been lie after lie. Telling us they haven’t touched AI defending. Not only have they buffed it, but also made first touches and dribbling in the box worse.

@MHoney1234

I have lost all hope in that company.. Have you ever seen a big budget game releasing patches without beta test?

We are not talking about simple fix patch? A patch that bassicaly makes the game unplayable and ruins half the players. On top of it everyone that did FB Ibra has a big big edge...

Have you seen the youtubers? Ibra on the wing with mbappe crossing to ronaldo... Actually Mbappe crosses to both Ibra and Ronaldo...

I swear "he blocked the shot" is the most common thing I ever heard.. Try finessing in the box for a goal when he charges ur attacker... He go for throw in... Just be prepare to press GK charging play 1 depth and destroy your opponent nerves..

Here's hope that you'll come out a wiser man out of this. You've endorsed this company by throwing 1000s of euros at them and at the same time trolling people from your high horse.

And now look who is trolling you. EA.
  • lucas
    4941 posts Big Money Move
    1000% agree with you @Futfanatic , even the computer is now OP as **** due this new patch, just going to do sbc untill the next patch and play the game only when i need to
  • BeardedBerk
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero

Heyy you’ve had it for a week now, how is it, over time?

its so boring to play and this is someone who plays trying to break teams down and not spam finesse shots from 40 yards, but i knew it was coming as soon as i saw the patch notes ... its needs the 1.05 AI back and even that way too assisted but it would help give a some sort of salvageable to the unsalvageable
  • Steelcitysniper
    1239 posts Professional

Wish I could ban you.

One day.

Calm down big guy. Im just poking fun at ya. One day you will be a moderator... i get it, probably wont be on these forums for you to ban me by then but you can ban someone like me.

Tell ya what though, you keep bashing this game and your one day will turn into never. EA doesnt forgive or forget :wink:
  • Safehands84
    3722 posts National Call-Up
    Timed green finesse still work. Everyone has gone in against me. I’ve no problem with that.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1239 posts Professional
    edited January 31
    You must be pretty gutted by this patch fut fanatic lol. I take it ur no longer a fanatic hey? Lol
  • KRANG00
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero
    With or without timed Finesse the game is boring as **** because of the AI

Depth 1, drop back, long ball. Snoring hell
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    Game needs to be fully manual for the competitive modes of weekend league and rivals. Let the other modes have this crap AI controlled game
  • alex1987
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    Sell your coins and buy a cur bro :trollface: