Turkish Football Lounge

Comments

  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    guilherme... what a grade a ******
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    edited January 29
    finally!!!!!!!!! :D

    DyDUEGhWsAA3MlS.jpg:large
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    in the last match too, and I was leading 2-1, when I conceded..... THIS :joy:

  • exzoo
    31985 posts National Team Captain
    a bit late to the party but what a win <3
  • exzoo
    31985 posts National Team Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    finally!!!!!!!!! :D

    DyDUEGhWsAA3MlS.jpg:large

    congrats bro
  • Gyan
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ballboy life <3
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    edited January 29
    hi baby boy , I am the ballon d'or winner
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    Hi...
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    Your team pace is gone and will relgate
  • Gyan
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Husala wrote: »
    Your team pace is gone and will relgate

    Absolute hero

    Sup
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan wrote: »
    Husala wrote: »
    Your team pace is gone and will relgate

    Absolute hero

    Sup

    How are you bro?? So glad the originals are still here

    I miss makienok so much
  • Gyan
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Husala wrote: »
    Gyan wrote: »
    Husala wrote: »
    Your team pace is gone and will relgate

    Absolute hero

    Sup

    How are you bro?? So glad the originals are still here

    I miss makienok so much

    I'm doing great mate, graduated last week so I got my bachelor degree. 23 now so time to properly move into the real world.

    On a FIFA note, I'm actually enjoying the game this year. FUT rivals gives some great rewards and you can make the game as competitive as you want (I obviously choose to keep it casual by not caring much). Still a shame our beloved bronzes and silvers are pretty much dead but at least it's better than FIFA 17 and 18. People who spend their day slaying off the game are probably only playing Div 1 and WL without having a casual approach.

    Sad to see the bronze and silver lounges are pretty much dead now, they were so lively and fun back in the day. I remember just talking about silvers with helmets had secret powers and more random stuff. Just had a look through the old thread and found this.

    StUwEUV.gif

    You?
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47784 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Gyan wrote: »
    Ballboy life <3

    what happened
  • Gyan
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Gyan wrote: »
    Ballboy life <3

    what happened

    They changed forum permissions so you need FIFA 19 to be linked to your account. When I switched consoles in 2015 I made a new Origin account but I was still using my old forum account until today.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47784 posts FIFA Cover Star
    rip
  • ImDstnyy
    7132 posts Big Money Move
    Tolgay to fb. He is so inconsistent. Good luck
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    it's official?
    we need somebody in midfield, so not too bad. prolly overrated but we'll see
  • ImDstnyy
    7132 posts Big Money Move
    And sener to us. Amk. France football is sayinf njie to besiktas. His silver card omg
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 29
    Vida any good? Looks like he’s close to Roma.
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    one moment it's inter , next it's roma.

    what's besiktas doing selling everyone lol
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    one moment it's inter , next it's roma.

    what's besiktas doing selling everyone lol

    Is he good?
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    edited January 30
    ,
  • L_immortale
    3077 posts National Call-Up
    ?
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    yeah dude he's decent i dunno, i don't watch besiktas games, he started for croatia in the world cup after all..

    anyways....

    diagne, looks to be a good signing for gala , 12 mil

  • ImDstnyy
    7132 posts Big Money Move
    Vida any good? Looks like he’s close to Roma.

    Stay away
  • Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan wrote: »
    Husala wrote: »
    Gyan wrote: »
    Husala wrote: »
    Your team pace is gone and will relgate

    Absolute hero

    Sup

    How are you bro?? So glad the originals are still here

    I miss makienok so much

    I'm doing great mate, graduated last week so I got my bachelor degree. 23 now so time to properly move into the real world.

    On a FIFA note, I'm actually enjoying the game this year. FUT rivals gives some great rewards and you can make the game as competitive as you want (I obviously choose to keep it casual by not caring much). Still a shame our beloved bronzes and silvers are pretty much dead but at least it's better than FIFA 17 and 18. People who spend their day slaying off the game are probably only playing Div 1 and WL without having a casual approach.

    Sad to see the bronze and silver lounges are pretty much dead now, they were so lively and fun back in the day. I remember just talking about silvers with helmets had secret powers and more random stuff. Just had a look through the old thread and found this.

    StUwEUV.gif

    You?

    Ahahaha you legend ..major congrats on that brother graduation is a big thing to accomplish I'm proud of you...ahahaha that gif is a classic bro although I've lost weight now as I'm getting married in the summer and need to fit into my suit...bought a Porsche last year too which I'm proud of my self for
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47784 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited January 30
    Mitroglou diagne and luyimdama (if we sell maicon) B) B) o:)
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    Diagne official, we'll see how he fares
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47784 posts FIFA Cover Star
    DIAGNE
Sign In or Register to comment.