Ot: A message to the board.

Milner
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
At the moment I can't comment on any threads outside of OT. The powers that be have updated permissions and only accounts that own FIFA 19 may post everywhere. This account isn't linked to any account in my Xbox so I'm a bit stuck.

So, for the time being I can't do anything on the rtg! (Though I did Joelinton last minute cos I'm weak and couldn't get the boards help)

@iD33J91 @Knowlesdinho @Ulook92 @Dutch007 @Vinny1979 @fifataco @falafelmonster @andy99tradez @ajaxlegends @orangeeffect05 @Antparry92 @ccooaattssyy @Pietu

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    12909 posts Has That Special Something
    Ah ffs I'm screwed on this account then
  • Milner
    Ah ffs I'm screwed on this account then

There's just no comment box available to me on the other boards.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    Man, they are really screwing this place over. I’ll pm you.
  • Antparry92
    16395 posts World Class
    This place is going down the pan so quickly :joy:
  • ITSSPENO
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 29
    I'm also unable to post but I do have Fifa 19 installed..

Would appreciate any help if any mods pop in here!
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    they're on a roll!!!
  • Milner
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

Hopefully it's just a **** up and gets sorted then!
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    @EA_Andy you've not responded to any of the recent posts that I've tagged you with. Neither the well worded appeals to restore our forum to a similar (respectful) state that it was in, nor the passive aggressive posts about the pointless ball boy threads that you seem to think are more important than content from established forumers.

Whatever you think about what I've said, @milner has contributed an "on topic" thread to the Xbox forum that is popular, can you please look at restoring his permissions?

Thanks

• Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner
    @EA_Andy just to add to this, I've had to take time away from crucial business in my Sheff Utd save on Football Manager to message you. Tom Ince is revolting due to my signing of Balde Keita, he is no longer speaking to me, but he is integral to my team.

It's very important to me that I restore my relationship with Ince, he's been an absolute baller!
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    @Knowlesdinho … you are a character, mate! Love it! :lol:

Must say, that if they can't restore permissions, I am done here. In a short chat with @Ofthewelsh, he gave up FIFA last year & is well better off, for it.

This place has kept me going at times, but no OT in XBCC makes me wonder why do I have this forum open most of the day.
  • iD33J91
    5242 posts Big Money Move
    Milner wrote: »
    At the moment I can't comment on any threads outside of OT. The powers that be have updated permissions and only accounts that own FIFA 19 may post everywhere. This account isn't linked to any account in my Xbox so I'm a bit stuck.

So, for the time being I can't do anything on the rtg! (Though I did Joelinton last minute cos I'm weak and couldn't get the boards help)

@iD33J91 @Knowlesdinho @Ulook92 @Dutch007 @Vinny1979 @fifataco @falafelmonster @andy99tradez @ajaxlegends @orangeeffect05 @Antparry92 @ccooaattssyy @Pietu

Madness - hopefully all gets sorted soon!!
  • Antparry92
    16395 posts World Class
    @Knowlesdinho … you are a character, mate! Love it! :lol:

Must say, that if they can't restore permissions, I am done here. In a short chat with @Ofthewelsh, he gave up FIFA last year & is well better off, for it.

This place has kept me going at times, but no OT in XBCC makes me wonder why do I have this forum open most of the day.
    I literally mooch in and out of a few threads and lounges every day and that’s about it
  • CarlosJr9
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m having the same issue and it’s been driving me mad, I thought it was my phone playing up. Is it possible for a Mod to grant us access to post on the forums manually?
  • EA_Andy
    2490 posts EA Community Manager

If you've got FIFA 18 or 19 on your account you'll just need to log out and back into the forums and it should fix it for you.

@CarlosJr9 @Milner @Andy99TradeZ @VanBasten12 - We're going to reverse these changes shortly.

We will still need to look at a way to change the way permissions work for some accounts but our intention wasn't to block long term and well established community members.

@Knowlesdinho - Hope you and Ince can work it out.
  • CarlosJr9
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA_Andy wrote: »

@CarlosJr9 @Milner @Andy99TradeZ @VanBasten12 - We're going to reverse these changes shortly.

That’s excellent news although luckily I was able to make a new Xbox account and link it to this account so I’m able to post again.

• VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move

If you've got FIFA 18 or 19 on your account you'll just need to log out and back into the forums and it should fix it for you.

We will still need to look at a way to change the way permissions work for some accounts but our intention wasn't to block long term and well established community members.

Thanks @EA_Andy for the update and change.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9172 posts League Winner

I’m not sure we can, he caught me messing with another man and then started saying this...

... “I don't want no Knowles
    A Knowles is a guy that can't get no love from me
    Hanging out the passenger side
    Of Keita Balde’s ride
    Trying to holler at me”

I replied with...

... “I didnt mean to hurt you
    I'm sorry that I made you cry
    I didnt want to hurt you
    I'm just a jealous guy”

He then said...

... “These boots are made for walking
    And that's just what they'll do
    One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you!”

Then dropped his transfer request Kanye West style and moon walked out of the office.

It’s not relevant to the story, but I wasn’t wearing any trousers whilst all this went down.