Where did you finish in the WL?

Nobber93
1882 posts Fans' Favourite
Had my best WL yet 20-10. Had to win 3 out my last 4 to try for elite 3. Lost all 4 by the odd goal in extra time and pens

Comments

• IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 2
  • MUFC_420
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stopped at 14-6. The gameplay wasn't worth playing.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Gold 1 like the last 8 weeks, I couldn't reach elite 3 even if my life depended on that
  • Baliland
    838 posts Professional
    Elite 2.
  • Torn4do
    1068 posts Professional
    Gold 3 14-8, couldn’t bring myself to turn on Fifa today to play anymore games!
  • Blackbag69
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same as the last 4 weeks 14-14
  • Philg28
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gold 3 on 16 wins. Had 4 games left to get my final win and bottled it.... again!
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Gold 1, 3 games left.
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite 3, i have 3 games left.
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    Gold 3, same as every other week
  • DaveyBazy
    88 posts Park Captain
    Gold 1 with 22 wins. Had a great start as usual (11-0, then 14-2) and then started to drop games. Was 20-5, but just couldn't get the elite finish done in my last game.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    On top of my ex because I didn’t play all weekend
  • DeanoZoff
    4728 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 1 as usual
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    Worse WL of the season for me, finished 17-12. Game play was a joke, the amount of rebound goals I conceded was mental. Lost a few games due to my goalkeeper coming out at corners and completely missing the ball even although it passed by his fist.

Matchmaking felt really, really tough. Nearly every game was a chore against people who knew how to play the game. I think the PC player base must be tiny now and it's only the hardcore that are left.

Just seen this on Reddit, wish I could get some matchmaking like on consoles...

ao7r8u1h69d21.png
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14350 posts World Class
    Gold 3 (my best finish)
  • Shaz2018x
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First weekend league ive participated in, pretty happy i got gold 2
  • greif44
    3654 posts National Call-Up

that`s nice WL finish, mate
  • same! first g1 ever with 20-10. buzzing o:) elite 3 next step up now
  • Batman442
    4938 posts Big Money Move
    Elite 3, got to 24 and got absolutely destroyed by a top 100 player to prevent me from getting elite 2
  • Justx1987
    74 posts Park Captain
    Usually i finish gold 2 or 3 14, or 17 wins
    This WL started 0 wins 5 losses and , won next 3 then lost again 3 matches.
    Stopped at 3 wins 8 loss , sold all my players
    This new update transformed my players in standing trees, all attacks from my opponent was ending in a corner or goal , no chance to take the ball.
    By the way i don't use timed finesse from long range and thought this new update was good for me , but what the hell is EA and the game is trash , no surprise there
    Also i have a decent team , pogba, prime overmars , varane, if lala , ibra, etc
  • El_Nino
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    Worse WL of the season for me, finished 17-12. Game play was a joke, the amount of rebound goals I conceded was mental. Lost a few games due to my goalkeeper coming out at corners and completely missing the ball even although it passed by his fist.

Matchmaking felt really, really tough. Nearly every game was a chore against people who knew how to play the game. I think the PC player base must be tiny now and it's only the hardcore that are left.

Just seen this on Reddit, wish I could get some matchmaking like on consoles...

ao7r8u1h69d21.png
    Is there any way to see the bottom picture but for my own account? Is that a PC thing or can I see it for ps?

• Kaptentegel
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gold3 with 5 games left
  • alvchong
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold 3 everyweeks. My patent is almost fixed. Always started with 5 or 4 wins. then absolutely destroyed by top players after 6th to 15th games. After 15th games, the skill gap matching will come close and consistent. I can only get the win from there.
  • RioIMBA
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    11-2 , cant be bothered anymore
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    11-16
    Didn’t think I’d get 3 outa 3 to carry on 😂
    Always silver 1 occasionally gold 3.
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move

Hope it went into extra time and pens rather than abandoned due to soggy pitch after 2 minutes :lol:
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Gold 2, had 2 games left so getting a little closer to gold 1.
  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2019
    finally gold 2, had gold 3 since start of the game. bit happy about it lol. lets see what those rewards bring...
    you all run with a meta 4-3-3 BPL team? i wonder if pay2win actually works. i'm a okayish player with fut experience since fifa12. gameplay changed so much, wow.. at least i did not spend a single dime on fifa points since fifa17. really hard to get a nice team without spending $$ or trading all day long.
    just my 2 cents.
  • 2nd WL for me and finished the same as the 1st one: silver 1.
    I got some reinforcements in the squad and hope for better next WL. I got Kroos as SB reward 😄
  • Springveldt
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Is there any way to see the bottom picture but for my own account? Is that a PC thing or can I see it for ps?
    No, you can only see the Top 100 and their results through the Champions Channel.

It would be great if EA let you see all your results at the end of the WL and your opponents and where they finished up. I'm not interested in seeing the replays so they wouldn't need to store them but they should already have all the data required to display your own results.

Would be a great feature to add but I think it would highlight just how inconsistent the matchmaking is and that is probably why they don't do it.