The r1 l2 drag back turn move needs tuning down

Westhead94
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
People just sweat the **** out of that move none stop. So unrealistic

Comments

• Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    Are any skill moves in the game realistic anyway?
    Other than Neymar, when was the last time you saw someone attempting a rainbow flick or a la croqueta in a big game? Don’t get me started on the el tornado.
  • Retro_G
    28157 posts Player of the Year
    It's fine, works good against people who spam contain.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    They should work more on normal dribbling and make it more rewarding because this is how most players dribble irl. Tricking your opponent with body feints or just changing direction in an unpredictable way is the best kind of dribbles. These BS skill moves are stupid and the speed boost it gives its just ridiculous
  • Lackosweat
    5517 posts Big Money Move
    Gainzy wrote: »
    Are any skill moves in the game realistic anyway?
    Other than Neymar, when was the last time you saw someone attempting a rainbow flick or a la croqueta in a big game? Don’t get me started on the el tornado.

Even sunday league players can occasionally perform La croquetta. I’d say the skill move itself is quite realistic. The problem is that its execution ingame is not. You can’t just go on the other side of the opponent and gain momentum (speed boost) almost instantly.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5451 posts Big Money Move
    R1 and L2? What difference is that from the regular R1 dragback?
  • delpieroalex
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    In real life almost all soccer player will only try 2 stars move. 3 stars move and above will lost u posession more often than not and get a scolding from the coaches. :D

• delpieroalex
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    And yes la croqueta shd be a 2 star move. Everyone can do that.