6196 posts Big Money Move
    Neither
  • DaMMian
    1064 posts Professional
    Neither

Too late mate I take Casemiro 💃
  • Gainzy
    1121 posts Professional
    Casemiro. Neither are particularly useable at this stage of the game unfortunately so he’s good for sbc fodder.
  • DaMMian
    1064 posts Professional
    He's really slow, moving like a 25tone lorry with full load of cabbage tomorrow i will try to change his chemistry style on shadow.
  • alvchong
    1441 posts Play-Off Hero
    At this stage of so many high pace card. He is too slow. I used him last year September until November. He was solid. Now, by the time u run to intercept, ball is long gone
  • MayJ44
    55 posts Park Captain
    Aspas. Fantastic finishing ability, quality build up play, acceleration means he can get in behind and he’s decent enough in the air. Yes the weak foot is a little let down but I’ve noticed that high finishing can sometimes cover for a poor weak foot
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Neither

• oldboiler
    2581 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2019
    Casemiro is more than useable, will he ever by elite no, but not everyone plays FUT to finish with Vieira and Gullit in central midfield. Sit him back centrally in CDM he doesn’t need any more pace than 1. What he needs is high defence and high strength which he has. Another couple of inches wouldn’t go amiss though to fit the meta CDM profile
  • jonkero
    6611 posts Big Money Move
    Gainzy wrote: »
    Casemiro. Neither are particularly useable at this stage of the game unfortunately so he’s good for sbc fodder.

Then why not just buy Kroos lol
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    I hope you had the players instead of buying them. Could have bought Casemiros UCL card and Aspas will definitely get more informs.
  • How does Aspas 89 play? I used Casemiro 88, I know what he can do. But I never used Aspas. I would like to see him as a CAM. Any reviews?
  • DaMMian
    1064 posts Professional
    Gainzy wrote: »

Bad idea, I will try to never burned special cards sbc, really doesn't matter how player play but is unique. I used him in about 10games boost his pace and I was surprised he is really good, fells like a rock in defending.
  • Ben
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Casemiro is amazing as a pure cdm. Intercepts everything and is very strong. Also has like plus 6 long shots over his cl card and he scores quite often.
  • RGib1990
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Casemiro is a rock, love him.
  • LRogue
    95 posts Park Captain
    I chose Aspas. All I can say so far for me he has been "bang average". I only participated in the SBC because I had a load of stockpiled La Liga players. I wish i had just sold the lot as the packs in the SBC were garbage too.
  • kj08
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    Casemiro is Rock solid CDM. Another example that when base card is good, upgrades are worth noticeable. He feels like end game to me.
  • kathers81
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use Casemiro as a CDM in a 4222 and he is really good. Does what he needs to do by intercepting and passes it onwards. Also quite lethal from range.
  • BSDShoes
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    I'd pick Casemiro as well, there's plenty of good ST's you could go for like Ben Yedder that's slightly better than Aspas.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6152 posts Big Money Move
    Casemiro is excellent with a Shadow. I run him at CB so Eder Militao can play CDM for me, and he holds his own there too.
  • Eroberto
    1507 posts Play-Off Hero
    Complete the league SBC twice so you don’t have to choose between the two.
  • Did Casemiro and am really liking him. I play 4-3-3(4) and put Artist on him.
  • PrettyVicious86
    693 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2019
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Complete the league SBC twice so you don’t have to choose between the two.

It is not easy, because silver and some Big-3 players cost decently