Comments

• Mizzle
    640 posts Semi-Pro
    Dolph wrote: »
    How does he hold up stamina wise

Fine. He's a striker
  • skinnyn4
    47 posts Park Captain
    I start him with Shearer. His stamina is fine. He doesn't need to run around much
  • johnjoe
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fine as long as you dont use constant pressure. i tend to use my second attacker or cam to close down defenders.
  • Zv1k0
    5947 posts Big Money Move
    He lasts 2 120 min games at ST on balanced pressure. Stamina is never an issue for STs and CBs.
  • Stonebridge
    1147 posts Professional
    play him from the start and never sub him, he works from min 1 to 120 if needed
  • Chavez76
    2900 posts Fans' Favourite
    fine as striker, bad as CAM
  • dregana08
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    No problem at all, play him as solo striker most of the time
  • I had 5 matches remaining for fut champs, and when I came back online I had no matches remaining. I didn’t play them or anything so I don’t understand how to get them back and get the reward I deserve
  • Chavez76
    Sepompom wrote: »
    I had 5 matches remaining for fut champs, and when I came back online I had no matches remaining. I didn’t play them or anything so I don’t understand how to get them back and get the reward I deserve

totally related to this thread...
  • Fantastic I start him 111 games 147 goals and I am no better than a gold 2/1 player
  • hayhor1
    14393 posts Has That Special Something
    I am now. Stamina is fine. He is a monster on 10 chem.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    edited January 27
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Sepompom wrote: »
    I had 5 matches remaining for fut champs, and when I came back online I had no matches remaining. I didn’t play them or anything so I don’t understand how to get them back and get the reward I deserve

totally related to this thread...
    Yes it is, you dont finish your games but Ibra finishes your games. Even while you’re not there, he is just that good.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    He plays every moment of every game for me, just put him on stay forward and conservative challenges
  • number7rocky
    4415 posts National Call-Up
    I use him LAM and he works great, with the op lofted crosses backpost I'm scoring so many headers. I don't have to many issues with his stamina I tend to sub him of late on for a pacey attacker if winning and I want to counter more
  • IVIRCATALYST
    1290 posts Professional
    Play him at ST with Get Forward and he is fine
  • hiya
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero
    feels like he's been nerfed
  • ccovc84
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I play him 8 chem from start he lasts 120 with ease
  • Tommygunn
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I can’t get him on more than 7 chem and affects those around him so he’s super sub
  • Retro_G
    29628 posts Player of the Year
    I use him LAM and he works great, with the op lofted crosses backpost I'm scoring so many headers. I don't have to many issues with his stamina I tend to sub him of late on for a pacey attacker if winning and I want to counter more

Nice was thinking about playing him there, should work well with the new crossing meta.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play him RCM in 4321 and never had too many problems, he does tire a bit but as long as you're not constantly holding sprint you're fine.
  • FaFiFa
    845 posts Semi-Pro
    He is an icon
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    He plays like an Icon and his stamina has never been an issue even with extra time. I have him on full chem with Alessandrini (who plays 1st half at all times and gets subbed for Tevez/Aguero/Salah). If you have stamina issues with a striker, something is wrong on your side.
  • Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    He is ****. I never felt any danger from him
    You all just on hype. Rooney is so much better. he is real game changer.
    I'll tell you something Rooney will score 2 while your ibra will only turn his stupid head. Just go get his loan card and try him
  • ChrisHatty
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I love him so strong with a killer shot and scores all different types of goals.
    Play him and Rooney upfront with Giovinco in behind which then links into a Serie A defence
  • Fatmanc
    1153 posts Professional
    Never been gopod when using the BIG strikers like Ibra, Kane, Lweandowski

but I bring him on as a sub and hes fantastic, cant bring my self to drop SIF salah or aguero for him tho
  • Zv1k0
    5947 posts Big Money Move
    Miklelin wrote: »
    I'll tell you something Rooney will score 2 while your ibra will only turn his stupid head. Just go get his loan card and try him

:D :D

What happened? Were you away when Ibra SBC was live? You didn't have enough coins?
  • Tennster10
    1928 posts Play-Off Hero
    put stay forward. he can last the 120 min.
  • Craigy21
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    All the time! Never ever been on red I don’t think.
  • Chavez76

Rooney's card isnt even allowed to tighten Ibra's shoes, my friend.
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

:D :D

What happened? Were you away when Ibra SBC was live? You didn't have enough coins?

this?
  • JuliantbX
    1954 posts Fans' Favourite
    Using him on 10 chem now. Really not convinced yet though, he's so clunky for me.

Been games in D2 though, so that's hard work for me every game