Missing fut swap reward?

ROCKNROLLA
1158 posts Play-Off Hero
Anyone else not get Moore with their rewards?

Comments

• maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    where do u get that card from?? SBC?
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    I got Moore.
    What rank did you finish?
  • murazorr
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    Got mine
  • maXmood
    is it from the SB??? i didn't see anything on the weekly objective!!
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    maXmood wrote: »

It was a Squad Battles Reward.
  • maXmood
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

didn't see that under weekly challenges!! damn it! i need one more for the mega pack! are they releasing any more of these? or are we done for the month?
  • murazorr
    834 posts Semi-Pro

didn't see that under weekly challenges!! damn it! i need one more for the mega pack! are they releasing any more of these? or are we done for the month?

Done
  • maXmood
    murazorr wrote: »

Done

that's the 3rd month i miss a card or 2.. even tho i keep checking the objectives, but i don't know why i missed this! i think i'll just do electrum players packs.. :(
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2019

@maXmood
    It wasn't an objective/weekly challenge.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Pick up Promes if you have the players
  • maXmood

@maXmood

that's why i didn't know about it! because it's hidden under SB! i don't play SB.. i did before, but stopped right after 2 weeks.

that's unfair tbh.. they should at least list it under weekly objectives.. everything should be under one place.
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1158 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    I can't remember but when I checked last night I was 2 ranks above the reward requirement because I was going to play another game if it was close.

Massively gutted as was actually going to be taking dembele
  • Dan is Clutch
    32964 posts National Team Captain

@maXmood

that's why i didn't know about it! because it's hidden under SB! i don't play SB.. i did before, but stopped right after 2 weeks.

that's unfair tbh.. they should at least list it under weekly objectives.. everything should be under one place.

It literally says on the loading screen where you can get fut swap players from.
  • maXmood

@maXmood

It literally says on the loading screen where you can get fut swap players from.

it does, however, i don't pay much attention to the loading screen..
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

@maXmood

It’s all in a place you have to look at. The fact you look away acting like the information is Medusa isn’t something you can blame EA for.
  • maXmood
    DaveSaves wrote: »

@maXmood

It’s all in a place you have to look at. The fact you look away acting like the information is Medusa isn’t something you can blame EA for.

won't be a hassle if they listed them all under weekly objectives.. especially since that page isn't timed. i don't have to be around the loading page to know what's what.. it's just like TOTW.. i don't have to wait for the loading screen to see the players.. they have a page dedicated for that set. they can do the same for SWAP cards.

anyhow, that doesn't matter now..

• Ian_Ando08
    13898 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2019
    But it ain't a weekly objective so why put it in there ?

this is the 4th month of fut swap and they have always been in SB well was least 2 months surely youd learn from missing them the first time?
  • Azof
    19635 posts Club Captain
    DaveSaves wrote: »

@maXmood

won't be a hassle if they listed them all under weekly objectives.. especially since that page isn't timed. i don't have to be around the loading page to know what's what.. it's just like TOTW.. i don't have to wait for the loading screen to see the players.. they have a page dedicated for that set. they can do the same for SWAP cards.

anyhow, that doesn't matter now..

he wasnt a weekly challenge so why should he be in there.....
  • maXmood
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    But it ain't a weekly objective so why put it in there ?

this is the 4th month of fut swap and they have always been in SB well was least 2 months surely youd learn from missing them the first time?

you have a week to do it, right? whether it's an SBC, an objective, or through SB, right? put it under weekly objectives.. just as a note.. nothing more, nothing less.. everything under one page..

so easy no one would miss it..

doesn't matter now lol