4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Beroe
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks,mans!
    https://imgur.com/a/YlWJO1c
    Mbappe is on another level. Ibra dissapointed me, want to save for Makelele->Vieira,but now not sure.
  • Selletta
    61 posts Park Captain
    Beroe wrote: »
    Thanks,mans!
    Mbappe is on another level. Ibra dissapointed me, want to save for Makelele->Vieira,but now not sure.

nice team, in game switch to 4411?
  • Batman_Llanber
    1183 posts Professional
    Thanks,mans!

Amazing achievement again. Are you using the same CT as on page 1? Thanks
  • Bevlarrrr
    1023 posts Professional
    Thanks,mans!
    Sick team mate. How you finding Rooney ? I’m loving Zlatan in my team, he gets a lot of assists and goals, holds the play up well to get my CF, CM’s and wingers involved
  • Icardi9
    edited January 28
    Rocking this team now. Dybala, mane fabiano , sandro became too boring. Really like Davies for that strength, speed and insane powershot . Sanchez and Nainggolan is also soo abusive together.

Changing to 4-4-1-1 ingame with Tevez being Cf and Martinez up top. Hes not too shaby but will be replaced when im done with SBC pavon.

zh94lFC.jpg
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    Thanks,mans!

How's Rooney and Neymar?
  • Beroe
    In game change to 4141 and when need to score 41212 with overlap fullbacks.
    Rooney is OK, nothing more,but playing him in CM role, that WR for me is bad for more offensive role.
    Neymar is better than Cruyff for me, quite simillar.
    My def CTs are again drop back 4,4
    Attack - Balance(on 4141) and Fast build up (41212) 5,5,3,3
    Thats the only 2 formations used in that WL.
  • Lusitania
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    In game change to 4141 and when need to score 41212 with overlap fullbacks.
    Rooney is OK, nothing more,but playing him in CM role, that WR for me is bad for more offensive role.
    Neymar is better than Cruyff for me, quite simillar.
    My def CTs are again drop back 4,4
    Attack - Balance(on 4141) and Fast build up (41212) 5,5,3,3
    Thats the only 2 formations used in that WL.

Hello,

Do you mind sharing the players instructions?

Don´t you find the 4-1-4-1 lacking in the attacking process without a CF/CAM?

Cheers.
  • Beroe
    No,my two CMs playing that role when atack.

Fullbacks stay back
    Cdm Stay back,cover center
    CMs get forward,stay on edge
    Lm,Rm,come back,get in behind
    ST Get in Behind
  • Mystiik59
    21 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 28
    Gameplay

From @Khangaskhan17 :

Hello,

Tactic?
    Post edited by Mystiik59 on
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    Mystiik59 wrote: »
    Gameplay

From @Khangaskhan17 :

Hello,

Tactic?

Page 1 and Post 3. Newest there from @Khangaskhan17
  • Mystiik59 wrote: »
    Gameplay

From @Khangaskhan17 :

Hello,

Tactic?

Which player instructions please?

• IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Just a quick question, does having two CMs both with high/high work rates leave you vulnerable on the counter? Does it make the formation too attacking?
  • DeanoZoff
    4273 posts National Call-Up
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Came back to the trusty 4411 after hitting a rut with the 433 false 9.

442 was giving me success against the 4231 "meta" so i thought 4411 would work well.

Bought Raul to replace Seedorf and him and Cruyff together are causing all sorts of problems.

ombzt9Y.jpg

Instructions and ct's are very basic atm. Open to any suggestions that people are having success with though.

Looks great. How's Mendy?

Yet to play a game with him. Been using Telles.

Will keep you posted

Mendy is absolutely brilliant, especially defensively.

An absolute tank
  • Khangaskhan17
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Gameplay

From @Khangaskhan17 :

Hello,

Tactic?

Fullbacks - overlap
    Defensive CM - stay on edge
    ST - stay forward
  • Khangaskhan17
    edited January 29
    Stopped at Gold 2 with 3 gamrs left.

Having time to play consistently makes such a difference for finding a rhythm. Going into competitive matches cold like I usually do makes it really hard to find a groove with micro movements, timing, and player switching. Also learned a lot more about the formation this WL.

Used UCL Saul for 15 games and then switched to Keane.
    https://imgur.com/a/0L0aYfr
    Post edited by Khangaskhan17 on
  • Khangaskhan17
    Some random stuff:

1. Didn’t use Pressure on Heavy touch for the first time this WL. Used Balanced as the default and switched between Drop Back and Press After PL. Don’t like low depth. Inviting pressure while closing out games is just a bad idea in this formation.
    2. @Littleland95 ‘s 5/5 is consistently effective. Spent most matches switching between 5/5 Balanced and 5/5 Possession.
    3. Playing drop back with medium depth is a good way to counter 41212 through ball pace guys.
    4. Controlling the keeper is almost a must do- which is stupid.
    5. It can be very effective to randomly switch defensive styles to throw off the opponent.
  • Khangaskhan17
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Just a quick question, does having two CMs both with high/high work rates leave you vulnerable on the counter? Does it make the formation too attacking?

It can work well if they’re both good at defending.
  • Khangaskhan17
    Thanks,mans!

Whoa that’s a nice team. And congrats on the WL finish! :smile:
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    Stopped at Gold 2 with 3 gamrs left.

Having time to play consistently makes such a difference for finding a rhythm. Going into competitive matches cold like I usually do makes it really hard to find a groove with micro movements, timing, and player switching. Also learned a lot more about the formation this WL.

Used UCL Saul for 15 games and then switched to Keane.
    https://imgur.com/a/0L0aYfr

Completely agree, going in cold is hard for me. Stopped at 14-8, probably just hit gold two if I finished the 8 but I’m tired. Had a couple rough games on Saturday night but all in all a fun WL. Defintely enjoying the new tactics you put up Khangaskhan, solid movement. Tried both fullbacks on join the attack and I liked it more than just having my LB on it. Didn’t really play many sweaty games this weekend which was a nice change of pace!
  • DeanoZoff
    4273 posts National Call-Up
    Finished gold 1 in the end.

Started the weekend using 433(5) but couldnt get the balance right. Was on 11-6 at one point whch was my worst start this year.

Switched to 4411, using my own ct's and instructions. They arent anything crazy, can post later when im home.

Will try the ct's from page 1 during the week on rivals, see how they get on.

6w63CxK.jpg

Prime Raul is unbelievable
  • xHerdie
    4042 posts National Call-Up
    @Littleland95 pretty sure I saw you say you’ve used mid Eusebio at CF earlier

Would you say him Dinho or cruyff in that role behind Ibra? All mid versions

I’d have Nedved and Figo at outside and probably FFS Guendouzi and Petit CMs

Thanks!
  • Safehands84
    3528 posts National Call-Up
    Some random stuff:

1. Didn’t use Pressure on Heavy touch for the first time this WL. Used Balanced as the default and switched between Drop Back and Press After PL. Don’t like low depth. Inviting pressure while closing out games is just a bad idea in this formation.
    2. @Littleland95 ‘s 5/5 is consistently effective. Spent most matches switching between 5/5 Balanced and 5/5 Possession.
    3. Playing drop back with medium depth is a good way to counter 41212 through ball pace guys.
    4. Controlling the keeper is almost a must do- which is stupid.
    5. It can be very effective to randomly switch defensive styles to throw off the opponent.

Do you have your tactics set up before or do you change in game . I have 5 different formations set up , it annoying with the bug when you changed instructions and your players all change poistion. Had it last night tweak a few things and had Pavon playing cb, Keane upfront and Ibra RB, took the other guy making a sub to change everything back to how it was set up on the tactics screen
  • CovLee_Candice
    4073 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 29
    I have to learn how to not get triggered by idiot that provoke me in goal celebration. after provoked usually I play like ****
    A little sweaty at times but a man’s gotta do what he’s gotta do against icons. :sweat_smile:

nice vid man, hope other upload soon. really learn how to take your time and don't rush your shoot here
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 29
    finish G3. i really chock it this weekend. it could gone a lot better but i lost my head when i got disconnected while leading the game. should of stop but keep playing and lost more games.
    overall it was an enjoyable weekend. i couldn't fault my team but some game play were slow and one sided.
    play 4411 most game.
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    Gameplay

From @Khangaskhan17 :

Hello,

Tactic?

Everything should be there.
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gameplay

From @Khangaskhan17 :

Hello,

Tactic?

Everything should be there.

can't see the PI thou. thanks
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    xHerdie wrote: »

Thanks!

Best player at CF is Cruyff for me. Eusebio can play there, but much more effective as ST. He'll probably score more than Zlatan.

Not tried any Dinho versions, but he should also be good as CF.
  • Littleland95
    16925 posts Moderator
    Managed to get 2 matches before deadline and stopped at 14-1.

Only used my CTs and 4411. No timed finesse was used either.

Really happy with the run.
  • Bevlarrrr
    1023 posts Professional
    xHerdie wrote: »

Thanks!
    I was tempted by Nedved but ended up getting 90 Stoich because I’ve loved him previous fifa’s, definitely don’t regret it, he’s a beast at CF, played 36, scored 42 and assisted 23 with him, if you get Nedved tho let me know how you get on with him