4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Littleland95
    16896 posts Moderator
    Having visitiors this week so a bit on and off here.

Some very cools teams in here now.

Good luck to all in the WL. :)
  • CovLee_Candice
    4056 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 27
    Struggled on the defence tonight , got killed with timed finesse, cm just didn’t get back in time , Keane good but don’t think Tevez is suited to cm. he has to play cf.
    Also don’t think Rooney and Ibra work as a pair. Think it’s one of them with a striker who runs in behind. There’s my dilemma 3 quality players but really only space for one.

Love the big man but think I’m going to bench him for a while and try Vardy with Rooney behind.

yeah mate, rooney and ibra can't play together, for strange reason I got better result with Rooney at Cf rather than ibra at CF so I drop ibra to bench for now.

rooney cf and best/mertens get in behind is doing wonder.

team for now

27137dc77440ea05dedec31e94035f19.jpg

Retro1989 wrote: »
    Updated team, wanted to try Arthur. Shame V.Junior is too expensive so had to go with IF Dembele.
    567da9fecc64f119326e421af90b1791.jpg
    Everything default except CM's on Cover Centre.

what a beautifull team broh colorgasm
  • Cowboysfan22
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are some solid CF/ST combos for around 400-500k? Have aguero and IF Jesus untradable, as well as Keane and Baresi.
  • HelloDearie
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently on my best ever WL, 12 wins from 17. Thanks in no small part to Figo. Sod all from any of the packs, but at least he’s worth it. He plays very well at CF.

Whole squad untradeable and only 7k in the Bank :D

A1-ECD6-B9-61-D4-4-C90-A152-920-A461-F0-B97.jpg
  • HelloDearie
    2250 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Updated team, wanted to try Arthur. Shame V.Junior is too expensive so had to go with IF Dembele.
    567da9fecc64f119326e421af90b1791.jpg
    Everything default except CM's on Cover Centre.

Some team. Nice!
  • The_Mercillus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Khangaskhan17 (24.01.19):

What are the player instructions?
  • Khangaskhan17
    3899 posts National Call-Up
    @Khangaskhan17 (24.01.19):

What are the player instructions?

Defensive CM - Stay on Edge

I put fullbacks on Join the Attack but wouldn’t recommend it for most.

Everything else on default.
  • Safehands84
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone used 92 De Ligt?
  • Khangaskhan17
    Updated team. Gonna go back to Saul over Keane and see how I do. If it works out I’ll toss Keane into an SBC.

Side note: tinypic down for anyone else?

Trying Imagur for the first time. Hope it works:
    https://imgur.com/a/nQ76NRL
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    Updated team. Gonna go back to Saul over Keane and see how I do. If it works out I’ll toss Keane into an SBC.

How is that Promes? Looks great, gonna pick him up today after I get the squad battle futswap player
  • Shingalallada
    2220 posts Fans' Favourite
    Having visitiors this week so a bit on and off here.

Some very cools teams in here now.

Good luck to all in the WL. :)

As mentioned - all family is sick so I am a caretaker for 2 kids and 1 adult now :)

Managed to play 9 matches - won 6 of them. Hope I can play more as team is very good and still debating life after Raul loan expires

• Shingalallada
    2220 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ecr8on wrote: »

How is that Promes? Looks great, gonna pick him up today after I get the squad battle futswap player

Same question - how is Promes because I have many Dutch players and I can pick him up using all the swap players I got for SBC Lautaro. Didn’t get on with Promes NIF at all so please let me know if it is worth putting those players at Promes and then I can wait for Lautaro to get an IF (hopefully today) rather than using the swap players at his SBC
  • Knytmare_1707
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplay feels awful tonight.
    Went 12-2 yesterday
    2-3 tonight.
    Think I’ll finish the games tomorrow morning.
  • Ok guyz, I have a question. First, I have obsessive-compulsive disorder (this is not a joke) and everything have to be similar, same etc. So I play as RM Mahrez (1st) and Shaq (fit) coz they both M/M. Have this situation in my whole team. Iam playing BPL and Iam looking for the ST. As CF i play Hazard and Aguero (both H/M). As u see pattern - on the possition I have to have same workrates in 1st and fit squad. M/M will be Lukaku/King. M/L will be Auba/Chicarito (also iam fighting with this special cards destroing game and iam usuing only gold and IF, so no Sturidge). H/H Jesus/Vardy and H/M Laca/Rashford.

Question is which pair is the best and maybe some of them should be changed? OFC iam using IF's, SIF's etc.
  • dylanmaasie
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love this formation i use the tactics from littleland95 :) i play very well with it but now i was thinking for the best duo at the front. I have 1.5-1.8mill to spend for the ST and CA position what is the best duo?
  • DeanoZoff
    4260 posts National Call-Up
    Came back to the trusty 4411 after hitting a rut with the 433 false 9.

442 was giving me success against the 4231 "meta" so i thought 4411 would work well.

Bought Raul to replace Seedorf and him and Cruyff together are causing all sorts of problems.

ombzt9Y.jpg

Instructions and ct's are very basic atm. Open to any suggestions that people are having success with though.

• Khangaskhan17
    A little sweaty at times but a man’s gotta do what he’s gotta do against icons. :sweat_smile:

• Littleland95
    16896 posts Moderator
    I love this formation i use the tactics from littleland95 :) i play very well with it but now i was thinking for the best duo at the front. I have 1.5-1.8mill to spend for the ST and CA position what is the best duo?

I'd try to get 89 Cruyff (CF) if you're on Xbox.

He'll find anyone at ST and can score himself. :)
  • Littleland95
    16896 posts Moderator
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

442 was giving me success against the 4231 "meta" so i thought 4411 would work well.

Bought Raul to replace Seedorf and him and Cruyff together are causing all sorts of problems.

ombzt9Y.jpg

Instructions and ct's are very basic atm. Open to any suggestions that people are having success with though.

Looks great. How's Mendy?
  • Littleland95
    16896 posts Moderator
    A little sweaty at times but a man’s gotta do what he’s gotta do against icons. :sweat_smile:

Thanks for sharing :)
  • DeanoZoff
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

ombzt9Y.jpg

Looks great. How's Mendy?

Yet to play a game with him. Been using Telles.

Will keep you posted
  • Safehands84
    3494 posts National Call-Up

Thanks for sharing, you are very good at cutting passing lanes
  • DeanoZoff
    A little sweaty at times but a man’s gotta do what he’s gotta do against 41212 constant pressure sweat. :sweat_smile:

Corrected for you
  • Bevlarrrr
    1008 posts Professional
    How didn’t everyone get on this weekend ? I’ve got 1 game left which I’ll play when I finish work, currently on 19 wins so the pressure is on to get that 20. Having a lot of success with @Littleland95 custom tactics. Had to get ride of future stars Florant, he was awful for me and cost me some games. Anyone used him and had much success with him ? I’ve gone back to 87 Szczesny, found him really solid
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up

That looked hard work GG, but then again his 2 goals were BS, thx for loading up
  • Littleland95
    16896 posts Moderator
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    How didn’t everyone get on this weekend ? I’ve got 1 game left which I’ll play when I finish work, currently on 19 wins so the pressure is on to get that 20. Having a lot of success with @Littleland95 custom tactics. Had to get ride of future stars Florant, he was awful for me and cost me some games. Anyone used him and had much success with him ? I’ve gone back to 87 Szczesny, found him really solid

Well done!

Not tried Lafont. Using Red IF Alisson because of FFS Gomez. Not the best option. :joy:
  • Littleland95
    16896 posts Moderator
    Beroe wrote: »
    Boys,elite 2 again :)))) 25 wins

Awesome man! Congrats! :)

Team?
  • Bevlarrrr
    1008 posts Professional
    edited January 28
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

Well done!

Not tried Lafont. Using Red IF Alisson because of FFS Gomez. Not the best option. :joy:

Loving the press after possession lost, think my only weak link is IF Mertens at RM but he has scored me some crucial goals so can’t conain that much. Prime Giggs has surprised me, been smashing it for me. I’ve heard Alisson is hit and miss lol

• Bevlarrrr
    1008 posts Professional
    Beroe wrote: »
    Boys,elite 2 again :)))) 25 wins

Smashed it, good lad !