2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a bunch of average players

:trollface:
  • hjdjydyufu
    8758 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Holy balls!!!!!

I'm 17-6 for the first time ever.

This is be an epic fail or Gold 1 for the first time...

Nvm...

Dream over. Next game lost to a full icon/TOTY team. He said he is elite 3. Yikes.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Gold 1 for the 2nd time in 3 weeks thx to the mighty zlatan even in this poor gameplay. Do I get to say I’m a regular gold 1 player now? Guess I’m finally an average player right @WildaF3niX :trollface:

Your average player is G2/G3. G1 is above average.

Dang so G2 is average. I thought 17-19 wins is above average? 15 wins would be average. Do you even math?

15 wins is not necessarily average. 15 wins is just half the games available to play.
    A lot of people don't play all 30, a lot of people stop at G3. Average is the average amount of wins by the players that played that week!
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Holy balls!!!!!

Nvm...

Dream over. Next game lost to a full icon/TOTY team. He said he is elite 3. Yikes.

You playing home only?
  • samthederbyram
    1199 posts Professional
    Your playing well thou @Muzza11 neymar looks unreal in your team and Gullit just dominates 😂
  • hjdjydyufu
    8758 posts League Winner
    Gold 1 for the 2nd time in 3 weeks thx to the mighty zlatan even in this poor gameplay. Do I get to say I’m a regular gold 1 player now? Guess I’m finally an average player right @WildaF3niX :trollface:

Dang so G2 is average. I thought 17-19 wins is above average? 15 wins would be average. Do you even math?

15 wins is not necessarily average. 15 wins is just half the games available to play.
    A lot of people don't play all 30, a lot of people stop at G3. Average is the average amount of wins by the players that played that week!

So Gold 1 or higher is average then??? No way. That means I'm doodoo and I'm pretty good.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8758 posts League Winner
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Holy balls!!!!!

Nvm...

You playing home only?

No
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »
    Seeing as though we’re back on this again after that embarrassing load of drivel I heard yesterday ill elaborate...

Last year through the DKO I was told only like 15% of the Fifa community could actually qualify for FUTChamps. Most were not even capable of winning the four games let alone anything else.

FUTChamps is a little different now granted as it’s posisble for anyone to get access however you obviously now have 30 games, in my opinion an average player is Silver 2/1... a good player would be G3/2 and a very good player G1

Elite is as it states an “elite” player...tier the rest how you like them then we’re into the T100. You also have to factor in and consider things like time (Hobs works weekends as do I) some people have kids, some people get a set amount of screen time etc all adding to the pressure or contributing to playstyle. That’s why specifically I think anyone that achieves anything over 14 can be classed as well above average

@hjdjydyufu

Camps sums it up perfectly here.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8758 posts League Winner
    Seeing as though we’re back on this again after that embarrassing load of drivel I heard yesterday ill elaborate...

Last year through the DKO I was told only like 15% of the Fifa community could actually qualify for FUTChamps. Most were not even capable of winning the four games let alone anything else.

FUTChamps is a little different now granted as it’s posisble for anyone to get access however you obviously now have 30 games, in my opinion an average player is Silver 2/1... a good player would be G3/2 and a very good player G1

Elite is as it states an “elite” player...tier the rest how you like them then we’re into the T100. You also have to factor in and consider things like time (Hobs works weekends as do I) some people have kids, some people get a set amount of screen time etc all adding to the pressure or contributing to playstyle. That’s why specifically I think anyone that achieves anything over 14 can be classed as well above average

@hjdjydyufu

I saw it. So an average player is Silver 1 ish. I thought you were saying it was Gold 1
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pikachu wrote: »
    @Campino

You are obviously wrong. @WildaF3niX knows everything. The man who plays the game every weekend and doesn’t even like it.

Does your bum still hurts after that bashing in 18? Sorry then.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8456 posts League Winner

There’s no way that G1 is a very good player.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

So Gold 1 or higher is average then??? No way. That means I'm doodoo and I'm pretty good.

@hjdjydyufu

I saw it. So an average player is Silver 1 ish. I thought you were saying it was Gold 1

Erm.
    No.
    I said G2 or G3 was probably average.
    Do you even read?
  • Jfo88
    22707 posts Club Captain
    Great game design my LCAM decided to stay CDM all game my CDM is at CAM lmao
  • Primal
    4821 posts National Call-Up
    so sick of winning a tackle but the ball just bounces back to them, this gameplays the worst I've had all year, couldn't even heel2heel last game
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move

Good enough to get G1?
  • Muzza11
    8696 posts League Winner
    Your playing well thou @Muzza11 neymar looks unreal in your team and Gullit just dominates 😂

Yeh the pair are amazing ;)
  • vibemix881
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    Imaging being called credit card fc when you have TOTY Mbappe, TOTY Van Dijk, Bergkamp and a lo of FFS players lol
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14432 posts Has That Special Something
    only watched this 1 game @Muzza11 but fair deserved that win. Would suggest timed low drivens though, couple times in 1st half you were through
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    First actual loss. My players were running in quicksand. Frustrating this game sometimes
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14432 posts Has That Special Something
    timing these shots makes them impossible to save

https://xboxclips.com/Andy1 9 9 9 x/c844a8e8-1d94-4d13-938b-13a85dcfa546
  • Rafael89
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    17-1 now with @xciljw 's tactics...watch me choke elite lol
  • Primal
    if I manage to get the usual 26 wins it'll be a miracle, was 3-2 at one point yesterday now 8-2, I'm playing some lovely nif teams :#:D I'd take elite 3 atm.

I guess the crossing meta is already here, it's all im playing against and it seems pretty effective seems as it won't let me switch players.
  • UTFR
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lol I just went 3-0 up and the guy paused then I get a message saying matchups under review then in the next game I get forfitted due to inactivity in the squad loading screen then match the same guy twice in a row 😂
  • hjdjydyufu
    8758 posts League Winner

@hjdjydyufu

Erm.
    No.
    I said G2 or G3 was probably average.
    Do you even read?

Yes and he said Silver 1 was average. Can you?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Finding a 5 bar game is so rare now all of the sudden.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8758 posts League Winner
    Holy balls again!!!

I'm 19-7!!! Best ever for me.

I need 1 win from 4 games.
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Holy balls again!!!

You got this Coach!!!
  • Primal
    Holy balls again!!!

GL , compose yourself then smash it
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26072 posts Player of the Year
    Mixer is absolute garbage.
  • Beroe
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    23-5 atm,happy to reach elite again without scoring first time finess outside the box,prepare for the patch :p