• hjdjydyufu
    8753 posts League Winner
    Carswell wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Are you playing these losses in a row? I'd take a break between some of them. Calm down and regroup. If you got the time ofc, as i know from personal experience not everyone has the time to take breaks in between games.

I have to cram games in bc i have games over the weekend most times.

I'm more upset over me playing so many elite or higher players @hoban95

It makes no sense to me

If you dont play more skilled players you will never improve.

I know. That's what my Dad says. You got to play vs older better kids to be better @Sixtechburner but I feel like Im getting better. I score in multiple ways...skill better...play defense better. But losing to guys much better. At least give me a few opponents on my level.

Wouldnt believe all the response you get either. Maybe they hit 1x e2 but g1 on average but they call themselves a e2 player. Dont focus so much on your opponent. Everybody improves, atleast the regulars, so you have to improve even more to get up a rank.
    If you want 20+ you have to master timed finesse, also first time. You need a few simple trick like drag back, heel to heel. Defend 1st post corners, read opponents finesse possibilities to block and/or move gk. You also have to think. If Salah has the ball you only need to cover his left foot, if KdB has it you have to close him in asap, if kante has it dont bother about kante but block the passing lane to someone who can finesse. And be patiënt, in offense and defense.

@Pauldejong6

I've figured out and used timed finesse pretty good now. Really good. Never done a first time finesse. The skills I do best are the spin drag back and I'm learning the whatever LB plus right stick up and to the side is.

I guess I need to learn heel to heel.

I don't give up barely any headers. I dont think anyone has scored a header in 18 WL games. I've only given up a few timed finesses too as I'm getting good a defended.

The goals I give up rebounds ALOT. I give up some counters too. That's basically it.

I lose alot of close games too. I dont know what else to do.

Was hoping you saw this and could give me some feedback @Pauldejong6

Question not directed at me but heel to heel is such a good move. I’ve mastered a few of the basic skills that Paul was talking about and when the situation calls they never let me down.

Heel to heel
    Dragbacks
    Roulette (soooooo good)
    Body feint
    Modified fake shot (LB+X Then A)
    Berba spin only in certain situations

I need to learn heel to heel and roulette and body feint and modified fake shot.

I don't get that one tho. It the same buttons ad the regular fake shot isn't it?
  • Rb10119
    1992 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are you playing these losses in a row? I'd take a break between some of them. Calm down and regroup. If you got the time ofc, as i know from personal experience not everyone has the time to take breaks in between games.

It makes no sense to me

I know. That's what my Dad says. You got to play vs older better kids to be better @Sixtechburner but I feel like Im getting better. I score in multiple ways...skill better...play defense better. But losing to guys much better. At least give me a few opponents on my level.

Wouldnt believe all the response you get either. Maybe they hit 1x e2 but g1 on average but they call themselves a e2 player. Dont focus so much on your opponent. Everybody improves, atleast the regulars, so you have to improve even more to get up a rank.
    If you want 20+ you have to master timed finesse, also first time. You need a few simple trick like drag back, heel to heel. Defend 1st post corners, read opponents finesse possibilities to block and/or move gk. You also have to think. If Salah has the ball you only need to cover his left foot, if KdB has it you have to close him in asap, if kante has it dont bother about kante but block the passing lane to someone who can finesse. And be patiënt, in offense and defense.

@Pauldejong6

I've figured out and used timed finesse pretty good now. Really good. Never done a first time finesse. The skills I do best are the spin drag back and I'm learning the whatever LB plus right stick up and to the side is.

I don't give up barely any headers. I dont think anyone has scored a header in 18 WL games. I've only given up a few timed finesses too as I'm getting good a defended.

The goals I give up rebounds ALOT. I give up some counters too. That's basically it.

Question not directed at me but heel to heel is such a good move. I’ve mastered a few of the basic skills that Paul was talking about and when the situation calls they never let me down.

Heel to heel
    Dragbacks
    Roulette (soooooo good)
    Body feint

I need to learn heel to heel and roulette and body feint and modified fake shot.

I don't get that one tho. It the same buttons ad the regular fake shot isn't it?

Plus Lb
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    Rb10119 wrote: »

It makes no sense to me

@Pauldejong6

Heel to heel
    Dragbacks
    Roulette (soooooo good)
    Body feint

Plus Lb

Also La Croqueta which is ball roll while holding LB
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

It makes no sense to me

@Pauldejong6

Heel to heel
    Dragbacks
    Roulette (soooooo good)
    Body feint

Bruv i literally wrote the button combo...
  • Moiizer
    7412 posts League Winner
    M98H wrote: »
    So why is it 2 mins added on, at the half way line in the 93rd, I end up conceding in the 94th?
    And this patch isn’t going to make the game any better.

People praising timed finesse being nerfed are going to be a little suprised at how noticeable the OP AI is going to be. So not only are we unable to score from outside the box, we also can’t break people down without the CPU bailing people out? The end of 19 is near for me.

Division 2 will be it for me i think/hope
  • JayWest8
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    14-5 for me atm

Debating whether to try get gold 1 but Sod’s law I crumble
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    14-4 - Stopping there :smiley: - Going to concert tonight and then Royal Rumble in the morning so I'm calling it a week there
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26070 posts Player of the Year
    4 days to play 30 games and i still won’t even come close to playing them all. I find it so boring.

I’m really close to calling it quits.
  • Paciga45
    3651 posts National Call-Up

It makes no sense to me

@Pauldejong6

Heel to heel
    Dragbacks
    Roulette (soooooo good)
    Body feint

If this isn’t @COACH it must be a world class impersonation. Like you must have looked over hundreds of post to copy his style to perfection
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Watching this Champions Cup Final. Game being decided by who gets the most rebounds..... tragic.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8753 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Heel to heel that effective?

very

@holdenwait @Carswell How do you do it?
  • hjdjydyufu
    8753 posts League Winner
    Rb10119 wrote: »

It makes no sense to me

@Pauldejong6

Heel to heel
    Dragbacks
    Roulette (soooooo good)
    Body feint

Plus Lb

Also La Croqueta which is ball roll while holding LB

@Xtrem3 Poptarts

I find the ball roll unresponsive and this move doesn't work all the time for me. Hardest one I've done. The el tornado is easier or what LB plus right stick up and to the side is.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8753 posts League Winner

It makes no sense to me

@Pauldejong6

Heel to heel
    Dragbacks
    Roulette (soooooo good)
    Body feint

Bruv i literally wrote the button combo...

Yes sir you did. I thought I use LB already. I guess not.
  • FrankFrank
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    9-1 :sunglasses: Team is awesome tbh.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-01-27-kl-16-45-30.png

Gonna watch the handball world cup final now. GF loves handball...

Hoping to play another 5 tonight and 10-15 tomorrow depending on results tonight.

• hjdjydyufu
    8753 posts League Winner
    I dont think learning new skills moves is good during the WL...hehe. lost bc I was trying to do the ones you said. Hehe I suck.
  • Finesse_4days
    7931 posts League Winner
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    9-1 :sunglasses: Team is awesome tbh.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-01-27-kl-16-45-30.png

Gonna watch the handball world cup final now. GF loves handball...

Hoping to play another 5 tonight and 10-15 tomorrow depending on results tonight.

How would your rate Baresi in comparison to rijkard? I used Rijkard and he was good without being a game changer for me , If Baresi is better I might try him at some point next to Ramos.
  • Maverick
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    Name me a better duo than Maverick812 and losing in a PK shootout.

I'll wait.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Maverick wrote: »

I'll wait.

Who is Maverick812?
  • hjdjydyufu
    8753 posts League Winner
    Anybody played a dude darknessdesigns and gfx Inc or whatever

By far the worst player for unsportsmanship I've ever played. Awful.

I guess nobody knows this. Guy was super mean
  • Maverick
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    Blarix wrote: »

I'll wait.

Who is Maverick812?

Me
  • Muzza11
    8692 posts League Winner
    edited January 27
    15-1, getting tough now, quest for T100 continues. First loss was to a pro. Will be playing in 10 mins.

Join me and thanks ;)

https://mixer.com/dX_Muzza/
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Blarix wrote: »

I'll wait.

Who is Maverick812?

Me

giphy.gif
  • GL
    7387 posts Big Money Move
    Dullen Mike was only a E3 merchant last year
  • Richard
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 27
    Ended on 19-11 with Wout Weghorst as my striker. :joy:

No manual goalkeeping can stop this giant. LB crosses for days. 6'6 with 90 jumping with Sentinel. What a legend.
  • sturges12345
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »

how do you know?
  • M98H
    13170 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 27

Yep, he shushed me when we played and ended up making him RQ :lol:
    Exchanged a few messages where he finished G1 then E1 then G1, inconsistency in his finishes, stepped it up this year though lol
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »
    Ended on 19-11 with Wout Weghorst as my striker. :joy:

No manual goalkeeping can stop this giant. LB crosses for days. 6'6 with 90 jumping with Sentinel. What a legend.

Below average fifa player
  • GL
    7387 posts Big Money Move

how do you know?

Because he said :D
  • sturges12345
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    @Muzza11 You only play home games?
  • Campino
    27469 posts Player of the Year
    I was watching @Muzza11 but the backing out on each other for twenty minutes isn’t my idea of fun

GL dude