IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Vinny1979
    5652 posts Big Money Move
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    What kind of prices do you guys have for Lopes and Sommer?

Prices have risen nicely

Lopes 48+
    Sommer 55+

Thats very low imho.

this
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had a couple Lopez’s sell at 52k and 55k u lads re-stocking what u sell at this current price or not
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro

Prices have risen nicely

Lopes 48+
    Sommer 55+

Thats very low imho.

Agreed. Depends if they’re in a rush to sell I suppose. I’m extremely confident Lopes will hit 55-60 given the right SBC
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    Vinny1979 wrote: »

Prices have risen nicely

Lopes 48+
    Sommer 55+

Thats very low imho.

this

Bought very low ;)

OTW Confirmed btw. Get in
  • Jonboyparker
    6423 posts Big Money Move
    All those 84’s i bought for 2.5-3.5k are flying off the shelves!!! It’s not mega profit but some are getting 5k and I’ve just sold 20
  • Vinny1979
    onyekuru IF 19k.
    bought this morning 14k, not much but nice to be back in the game

• CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    onyekuru IF 19k.

And yet you where judging my margins >:)
  • Finesse_4days
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    For people who have bought OTW, the otw for winter transfers look awful and the summer ones aren't that great apart from a few, so what I would do is sell in the hype before release and if they drop in price after release rebuy them to sell once the supply goes down, I think loads of people will dump them 6pm next Friday causing their prices to drop and if they don't require Otw( unlikely but with Ea don't rule it out) then RIP your coins.
  • Vinny1979
    edited January 2019
    onyekuru IF 19k.

And yet you where judging my margins >:)

:D

Dude, I have made millions from this method, the NIF method and flipping , normally dont bother with 81 or 82s IF, Bought one to see, hey ho it went :D

My 35 Lopes are all high 50s low 60s
  • Jonboyparker
    For people who have bought OTW, the otw for winter transfers look awful and the summer ones aren't that great apart from a few, so what I would do is sell in the hype before release and if they drop in price after release rebuy them to sell once the supply goes down, I think loads of people will dump them 6pm next Friday causing their prices to drop and if they don't require Otw( unlikely but with Ea don't rule it out) then RIP your coins.

Definately. Luckly I haven’t paid much over discard for 7 of mine and the others are Richarlinson. Hopefully he’s in the starting line up on Tuesday and I can get rid then.
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Schar sold for 21k, bought for 13. 😁
    Xbox
  • Mic2904
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite

Definately. Luckly I haven’t paid much over discard for 7 of mine and the others are Richarlinson. Hopefully he’s in the starting line up on Tuesday and I can get rid then.

So are we saying we should cash in on OTW cards unless we got them really cheap?
  • Vinny1979
    if schar 19k
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    I have my Schar up for like 28-29k.
  • Vinny1979
    Tietherope wrote: »

got 6 will up prices
  • Tietherope
    edited January 2019

got 6 will up prices

Profit is profit, but when something drops you'd be mad you had them at 19.

What's everyone else have their Schar at?
  • Jonboyparker

So are we saying we should cash in on OTW cards unless we got them really cheap?

What have you got and how much did you pay? Mine are either near discard or usuable Richarlinson. I think I’m cashing out on Tuesday. Hopefully I’ll make a quick profit on all of them. Just going to monitor for now becuase I’m not in deep. Are you?
  • Tietherope
    edited January 2019
    Spent 1.7 million on Lopes, Caligiuri, Rebic, Schar, Sommer, Arias, Jota, Zapata, Koscielny on Friday. Have a few Richarlinson too.

Now have some NIF selling but don't know what to put the coins into.
  • Mic2904
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold a Soares for 24k and Nainggolan for 17.5 👍
  • Mattitude
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2019
    Spent 1.7 million on Lopes, Caligiuri, Rebic, Schar, Sommer, Arias, Jota, Zapata, Koscielny on Friday. Have a few Richarlinson too.

I’m in the same boat. 28 in my transfer list and have 5 Sommer, around 50 Lopes and 10 Rice but no idea where to go next.

I am toying with trying icons but not sure if I should take the risk.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited January 2019
    Mattitude wrote: »

I’m in the same boat. 28 in my transfer list and have 5 Sommer, around 50 Lopes and 10 Rice but no idea where to go next.

I had litted time to pick up investments. Next time I’m going all in. I have 70 various IF and OTW (1m worth) Had some 84’s I needed rid of first and sold for a nice 100k profit.

What’s still good to pick up? Got 30 slots to fill!
  • Carlo
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone remember was the base icon SBC last year repeatable?
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    Mattitude wrote: »

I had litted time to pick up investments. Next time I’m going all in. I have 70 various IF and OTW (1m worth) Had some 84’s I needed rid of first and sold for a nice 100k profit.

What’s still good to pick up? Got 30 slots to fill!

I've sold a couple of zapata at 38k already, paid 18-22k but you can still get him for 23-24k.
  • Vinny1979
    Arias 29k
  • Sonicboy
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2019
    All those 84’s i bought for 2.5-3.5k are flying off the shelves!!! It’s not mega profit but some are getting 5k and I’ve just sold 20

Listing 84's for 5k is too cheap imo. I too bought them at 2.5-3k and have listed them 6.5k min up to 10k and they also have been flying off the shelves.

IMG-3399.jpg

83's selling at 4.5k per card.

IMG-3400.jpg
    IMG-3401.jpg

Also got in a cheeky Cavani sale

IMG-3407.jpg
  • Sonicboy
    edited January 2019
    Carlo wrote: »
    Anyone remember was the base icon SBC last year repeatable?

Yes it was repeatable - you needed to submit a 83, 84 and 85 squad with (83 and 84 squad required a TOTW player)
  • Jonboyparker
    Sonicboy wrote: »

Listing 84's for 5k is too cheap imo. I too bought them at 2.5-3k and have listed them 6.5k min up to 10k and they also have been flying off the shelves.

IMG-3399.jpg

83's selling at 4.5k per card.

IMG-3400.jpg
    IMG-3401.jpg

Also got in a cheeky Cavani sale

IMG-3407.jpg

I meant I was getting 5k profit on them. I’ve made 100k selling between 6.5-8k
  • Sonicboy

Ah right! Nice
  • Jonboyparker
    edited January 2019
    Sonicboy wrote: »

Ah right! Nice

Can’t help myself picking up a few 84’s for 2.5-3k. Jonas, Manzukic and Carvalho were cheap as chips recently. Freed up 30 spaces on my transfer pile now.

I have a load in my club that I can sell too. Good idea?
  • RBailss
    14304 posts Has That Special Something
    iq18IdD.png