The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    weims wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    weims wrote: »
    Serious question, what do you do to fix things when the game throws your places all over the place (when trying to use quick tactics)? I had Desailly on the wing at one point, tried to move guys around and just ended with Fabinho at CAM too. Lovely stuff.

u need to sub someone in then it reverts the players back.. I had used all mine yesterday and had geundouzi at st, ballack as rcam and a cdm pairing of hazard and neymar. lmao had to play the last 20 minutes like it

Lol thanks, I had Prime Best playing CB against CR7 and R94, managed to keep a clean sheet still!

tbf kante scored a timed finese to win me the game

Sickening
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    @hjdjydyufu you need to only play home games, you will avoid some of these elite players
  • Hollandman
    2708 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its so exciting,never reach gold 1.Atm im going 18-6 cmonnnnn
  • Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner
    I just won a penalty shootout. I’m in shock feeling faint I think I need a lie down
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    El tornado crossing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @EA_Andy
  • Campino
    27501 posts Player of the Year
    I don’t think I’ve ever hit the bar and post this much before in my life :joy:
  • Moiizer
    7435 posts League Winner
    I discovered this weekend that playing away games is suicide now due to people promoting just playing home games.
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moiizer wrote: »
    I discovered this weekend that playing away games is suicide now due to people promoting just playing home games.

Personally I can't get a home game. In the off chance I load in first they always quit out
  • Moiizer
    7435 posts League Winner
    Equinox 85 wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »

Personally I can't get a home game. In the off chance I load in first they always quit out

Yeah its got daft now, thats why i was playing away games, couldnt be bothered waiting.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    It needs fixed!!
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    It needs fixed!!

Rarely works if you know how to position yourself. all I have come up against is El Tornado crosses and none went in. Move your keeper in the middle.
  • RebelRob
    5396 posts Big Money Move
    I never really had a issue with the away quitters until this week, but once I got to a reasonable record it took almost 5 minutes to find a game every time :neutral:

I don’t see how hard it is to hide wether you’re away or home, it should be random each game regardless of when you join the session.

Maybe do a coin toss before starting the game, and if someone quite straight out give them a loss and the other person the win
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    Blarix wrote: »
    It needs fixed!!

Rarely works if you know how to position yourself. all I have come up against is El Tornado crosses and none went in. Move your keeper in the middle.

I’m talking about only playing home games, I do it and I still know EA need to sort it out.
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How can you tell if you play home or away?
  • Pugzilla
    16608 posts World Class
    edited January 27
    Had a force field stop my Seedorf from closing down a shot and then move him away from the attacker 4-5 yards in a jerking motion to allow the opponent to equalize in the 96th minute.

Lost in extra time. Just when you think you’ve been fisted by EA in every conceivable way on and off for 6 years you find an invisible wall and tractor beam and you find yet another new way to be fisted.
  • FrankFrank
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    Managed to get g1 a few times last year but g2 has been my limit this year tbh. Currently 9-1 though!! 😎 G1 should be possible now..!
  • Moiizer
    7435 posts League Winner
    murazorr wrote: »
    How can you tell if you play home or away?

When you join a game, if it says waiting for opponent your home. If they already there your away.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14450 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone used 86 Donnaruma? His red just gave me a very hard game
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    **** me this game is almost impossibly ****, **** sick of trying to play creative FIFA for 90 minutes just to concede timed finesse shots from any distance. Get a **** grip.
  • FrankFrank
    2252 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone used 86 Donnaruma? His red just gave me a very hard game

Managed to put 4 past him few games ago but he did make some incredible saves besides that.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8802 posts League Winner
    @hjdjydyufu you need to only play home games, you will avoid some of these elite players

Ok thanks
  • heefmondo
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just wish they'd patch the dynamic tactics bug. **** sick of Kante going up front and TOTY Messi in defensive mid.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 27
    11-10, done, another 9 loss streak, no point playing any more as I would never reach 14 anyway, Im a 6 wins player, not 11.

My rough guess is that I have won only 20games from 120 after 11 wins this fifa.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    11-10, done, another 9 loss streak, no point playing any more as I would never reach 14 anyway, Im a 6 wins player, not 11.

My rough guess is that I have won only 20games from 120 after 11 wins this fifa.

Stop playing.
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    So skill spamming and crosses is the new ‘Meta’
  • Arsenalfan97
    7773 posts League Winner

This has to be a mentality thing hitting 11 wins in 12 or 13 games and then constantly collapsing to that extent isn’t normal. If you can get to 11 so easily you clearly aren’t that bad
  • Tof33z
    6977 posts Big Money Move

This has to be a mentality thing hitting 11 wins in 12 or 13 games and then constantly collapsing to that extent isn’t normal. If you can get to 11 so easily you clearly aren’t that bad

Mostly the matchmaking, probably
  • Andybelfast
    10957 posts Has That Special Something
    This gameplay is awful. Passing are so under hit it's embarrassing
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Another morning of diabolical game play. Lunges, balls just bouncing off players receiving 2mph passes.

Somehow winning, but winning shouldn't be so be so stressful.

Need a shower to clean the fifa filth off me.
  • GS13
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    6-2 but really should be 7-1. Got beat 5-4 all by timed shot from outside the box :D

People who cant string 3 passes together can still score 4 or 5 goals a games shows how broken gameplay is and inept EA are at actually producing a semi realistic game of football.

The end is near for Fifa.