The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• xciljw
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    xciljw wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Was 14-0 and lucky me came against ECV Renzo, I lost 3-2 but I see improvement defo. He finished 30-0 two weeks ago. @EddieFicio @xciljw is he a decent player?

@Muzza11 He is pretty good yeah. I know him irl, represents organization ECV and professional football club Fortuna Sittard. He was at the eClub World Cup last year and qualified again this year. I know he has an insane team too. :#

That guy is playing in the E-divisie too right? Oewamzorzing something? It's only cool to play against 'pro's'.

@Pauldejong6 Yes that is him.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    8-0
    Swear gameplay on ps4 is so much smoother than xbox
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Gazza wrote: »
    8-0

Probably just because you play worse people
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    8-0

Probably just because you play worse people

Probably :D
  • sturges12345
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    8-0

Lol i'm on ps4. The gameplay is appalling for me right now. Delay players turn like trucks and i'm getting stutter lag. I never lag as well.

10-5. I want to get gold 1, but will probably be gold 2 as usual. Guess i am below the average
  • Monsta
    1825 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    Thank god there's an extension I'm going to need it, finished for tonight :joy:

One game against someone who just runs with their midfielders and watches their defense drop back & I'm already tilted.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    14-1...out of 15 games i played home twice!!

This needs sorting out asap it's genuinely sad.
  • hoban95
    55317 posts National Treasure
    I say this every week but finishing lets me down so much. I miss so many easy chances.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2019
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Goal ratio between these players

Ronaldo
    Neymar
    Mbappe
    Messi

a6c93921abc051f6dd193d5707dcb2e8.png
    2d48733438178e0ebfae671b9588ebb3.png

61eefb16607a67c5d2caf4fa913959e6.png

ee08ab0df88538f4ff3bf4d4e8e3ed52.png

• M98H
    13743 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »

Ronaldo
    Neymar
    Mbappe
    Messi

❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell, 20 million on the attack alone! :joy:
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    M98H wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »

Ronaldo
    Neymar
    Mbappe
    Messi

**** hell, 20 million on the attack alone! :joy:

I lost so much money on cr7 my head hurts lol
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    IMG-20190127-011419-HDR.jpg

How should i feel about this?
  • Primal
    6021 posts Big Money Move
    rage sold alot of players, tax will hurt. going to try toty marcelo and use a budget team around the rest of my untradables until I can decide what I want to do.
  • Muzza11
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone used FS Lafont? My Courtois is beyond awful.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bobb wrote: »
    14-3 atm, I have had great gameplay today, and played one guy who scored an OG and quit in the first minute. Feel like I should stop while I’m ahead

Might have been me tbf
  • GeTRiGhT
    12243 posts Has That Special Something
    Sorry guys for this long post. Dont hate me but I'm really triggered. Please help me bc I dont understand this game.

I'm struggling to get Gold 1. I've been Gold 2 forever it seems. 8 plus weeks in a row. I've got 19 wins 4 times and lost the last 1 to get Gold 1 3 of those.

I started 8-2 and now Im 12-6. Sucks but this sucks more...

I've messaged all my opponents.

First 10 or when I'm 8-2
    1 elite
    7x gold 1
    1 gold 3
    1 didnt answer

Next 8:
    2x elite 2
    5x elite 3
    Gold1

What the fried pickles!!!! I'm not that good so why does it match me up with players so much better than me.

The last game was vs an elite 2 guy who had all legends and TOTYs. TOTY cr7 scored 9 goals and I'm want to quit Fifa now. Please help me understand.
  • hoban95
    Are you playing these losses in a row? I'd take a break between some of them. Calm down and regroup. If you got the time ofc, as i know from personal experience not everyone has the time to take breaks in between games.
  • GeTRiGhT
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Are you playing these losses in a row? I'd take a break between some of them. Calm down and regroup. If you got the time ofc, as i know from personal experience not everyone has the time to take breaks in between games.

I have to cram games in bc i have games over the weekend most times.

I'm more upset over me playing so many elite or higher players @hoban95

It makes no sense to me
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

It makes no sense to me

If you dont play more skilled players you will never improve.
  • hoban95

It makes no sense to me

Yeah i get both points. I usually work weekends so it's very difficult to play my games. I also just came up against two very elite sides back to back in my 6th and 7th WL game.
  • KB1iLU
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    @hjdjydyufu I'm totally with you!!!! Matching is wayyyyy messed up
  • AlexSolm
    8632 posts League Winner
    Getting really bad input delay right now, nearly impossible to pull off any skill moves.
  • GeTRiGhT

It makes no sense to me

If you dont play more skilled players you will never improve.

I know. That's what my Dad says. You got to play vs older better kids to be better @Sixtechburner but I feel like Im getting better. I score in multiple ways...skill better...play defense better. But losing to guys much better. At least give me a few opponents on my level.
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    12-2, playing friggin good to lose 1-2 with 14-3 shots. Love it.
  • Sjaban
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sorry guys for this long post. Dont hate me but I'm really triggered. Please help me bc I dont understand this game.

I'm struggling to get Gold 1. I've been Gold 2 forever it seems. 8 plus weeks in a row. I've got 19 wins 4 times and lost the last 1 to get Gold 1 3 of those.

First 10 or when I'm 8-2
    1 elite
    7x gold 1
    1 gold 3
    1 didnt answer

Next 8:
    2x elite 2
    5x elite 3
    Gold1

What the fried pickles!!!! I'm not that good so why does it match me up with players so much better than me.

The last game was vs an elite 2 guy who had all legends and TOTYs. TOTY cr7 scored 9 goals and I'm want to quit Fifa now. Please help me understand.

What they usually ends on doesnt matter, it depends on how they record are when they met you. Are they +5 and you are +3 then its ok matching. Are you playing your matches out when you are losing or do you RQ?

Asking where they usually finish has nothing to do with why you are matching them.
  • Pikachu
    9186 posts League Winner
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Okay 2 things I'd like your opinion on. How do you deal with ultra super press?

More importantly, I've never been above gold 2. I have messaged my last 10 opponents.

1 elite
    7 gold 1
    1 gold 3
    1 didnt answer

How is that possible? Or is it just unlucky?

These are average finishes. G1 is nothing special tbh

Sorry?

What a stupid thing to say

What you dont understand? G1 is average finish and nothing special.

I think you’re blowing out your own arse, Jesus Christ. Talk about sounding like a tool

Dude if i was able to hit elite with bloody Ndidi at cdm then most people now with their few mill+ teams can easily get g1, there is no excuse unless you are terrible at game

You’re making it worse for yourself, your making yourself sound even more stupid than you already did

We’re done “mr elite” go dwell with the Top 100 players...No one finishing lower than elite 3 can be anything other than “average”

Dude im not the one, who is crying here every weekend about this game yet still playing most of games?

The irony in your post. Lmao.
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up

First 10 or when I'm 8-2
    1 elite
    7x gold 1
    1 gold 3
    1 didnt answer

Next 8:
    2x elite 2
    5x elite 3
    Gold1

Mate I played a Olympique Lyon pro when I was 12-9. I don’t get it either. But I don’t care where I finish. I just go Gold 3 or 2 when I want to play some more games. I’d advice you do the same, don’t kick your head in for a bloody rank.
  • Sjaban
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just played a pretty decent guy i knew i was gonna lose because EA. First goal was a red timed finesse from 20meters out with Salah on de gea. 2nd goal i was blocking and trying to clear the ball out 4-5 times when it just landed on his cr7 on the 5meter line. After that everything i did was blocked by him, passes going all over the places and him first time finesses everything.

And thats me done for the night
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something

First 10 or when I'm 8-2
    1 elite
    7x gold 1
    1 gold 3
    1 didnt answer

Next 8:
    2x elite 2
    5x elite 3
    Gold1

9 goals? jesus lol