Auto buying snipe bots

DangerZone
684 posts An Exciting Prospect
Auto buying bots MUST be removed from FUT! This is an absolute joke! Sniping bots snapping up everything, sucking up your coins to sell to users is an absolute joke EA! Another issue that is yet to be fixed! Happy to ban market players trading silver cards but wont fo anything about snipe bots! #disgusting

Comments

• if they could I'm sure they would, bots have messed up the transfer market for years
  • Joestoe
    5119 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Like EA doesn't want to fix it.

Anyway, I've never been able to tell if a bot sniped a player before me, or someone else did because I'm sure there are lots of people using my sniping filters.

But yeah, bots need to be removed from the game, but that's easier sad than done.

Not too sure if using hashtags makes a huge difference to a forum post btw.
  • DangerZone
    Thats the point! Hashtagging is emphasis whether it works or not!

And yeah there would be a way to stop it, its as easy as removing the firmware for pc market and only having android/ios support.. more ability to control add ons in that software..

You tried buying a squad fitness card at 2am UK time? Actually any time? Popping up cheapest 700 coins.. cant snipe one at 850 coins FFS!! And this brings me to another point! Why the **** do squad fitness cards cost more than you make in one game of match earnings? Whats up with that EA?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    DangerZone wrote: »

And yeah there would be a way to stop it, its as easy as removing the firmware for pc market and only having android/ios support.. more ability to control add ons in that software..

You tried buying a squad fitness card at 2am UK time? Actually any time? Popping up cheapest 700 coins.. cant snipe one at 850 coins FFS!! And this brings me to another point! Why the **** do squad fitness cards cost more than you make in one game of match earnings? Whats up with that EA?

Sounds like you need to load up some FP lad, we have a promo for you this friday.
  • DangerZone

Sounds like you need to load up some FP lad, we have a promo for you this friday.

Nah dude, not spending a cent on FP this year! I have 1.5 million coins and 150k budget team.. over 17 and 18 all up purchases including game ive spent 2.5k.. Im happy to spend money on the game, used to blow my money on **** and drugs so its easily justified when you give up gambling, alcohol and other **** I would buy points but this game is just so wrong that I am firm on not giving EA my money! Worked so hard and put so many hrs into this game to finish gold 2 around June then stopped playing to play 19 and not one of my opponents curser is on a defender! Cant part with $$$$ this year.. sorry EA but you did this to yourselves
  • DangerZone

It makes no sense this game to me! I know if I purchased a million coin team id be in div 3 instead of 4 but not spending my coins until TOTY! Hopefully have 4-5 million and then i’ll rock a team .. wont be able to get a fitness card but what can ya do?
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not saying you’re wrong but if you’re trying to snipe a certain player chances are so are, say, 20 other people? Given that millions play this game, that scenario is likely
  • DangerZone
    Momus wrote: »
    Not saying you’re wrong but if you’re trying to snipe a certain player chances are so are, say, 20 other people? Given that millions play this game, that scenario is likely
    Getting worse, i would say less people are playing 19 at this stage as were playing 18 a month in and its a hell of a lot harder to snipe a squad card now than it ever has been!
  • DangerZone
    Momus wrote: »

I read somewhere that sales are down for 19 compared to previous editions not on this forum but a twitter post to a game page. So saying, bots are devastating the market and something needs to be done about them!
  • They should just remove buying off the web app because that would effect so few people except the bots surely.
  • Ben
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    They should just remove buying off the web app because that would effect so few people except the bots surely.

Agreed
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 26
    One streamer show clear proof how huge % of all market card its cards buy and sale by bots and results was close to 50% - So only half or market is human transactions all rest = bots .

2 week ago EA add new capatcha picture for their system and in period when they do this in next 24h-48h - number of summary market transactions drop so hard from 11milions cards - drop to 5-6 milions cards on market - Only beacouse EA realesed new Capatcha in this day and bots cant automatic completed it - boom 50% smaller numbers on PS4 market.

After 48 h they set up their bots for completed new capatcha and transfer market numbers go back to over 11 milions players.

So half of all market transactions = bots
  • stylemonkey1979
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    used to blow my money on **** and drugs

Prime Icon Adrian Mutu
  • Shaz2018x
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im certain that EA want the bots removing not as easily said than done though
    In saying that though the bots dont snatch everything ive picked some good 59min deals up
  • Springveldt
    4689 posts National Call-Up
    Only way to get rid of them is to close the web api so that would mean no more web app and no more companion app. Everything else is just trying to limit bots access which at the same time limits genuine user interaction as well.

The market timeouts, the captcha, the bans for buying SBC cards at max price are all due to trying to combat bots.
  • BreezyE
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why don't they change the captcha more frequently then??