Finally quit this stupid game

Have not played in a month , buddy's can't play clubs anymore , deleted fut team , unsubscribed to all utubers, deleted app and fut bin , only negative is iv nothing to do on my phone now but I found cod blackout and feeling I'm in control of my own destiny ,
I keep thinking how **** it would be if ea made cod . Ud aim for the head and u would hit a tree

Comments

• Ud open packs and get handguns and knives
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Last step is to quit the forum.

Good luck!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    HDouble wrote: »
    If you quit the game mate why you on the forum talking about it? Why not quit the forum too?

Same reason I do? I don't play much but the forum can be fun at times. Helping people build squads, have fun conversations with people. The forum is what's keeping me playing the little I am.
  • HDouble wrote: »
    If you quit the game mate why you on the forum talking about it? Why not quit the forum too?

I don't know being on it so long now it's nice to see all the complaints . As I said iv nothing to do on my phone fifa took over my life . But I hung on to this for interest sake . Sure look we having a lovely convo now lol
  • FCBlunt
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    What destiny? You make it sound a little more complex than it really is.

Its just a Fifa game, taking a break from something is often better than proclaiming you quit.

Good luck with it all anyway, mate.
  • Baliland
    752 posts Professional
    Have not played in a month , buddy's can't play clubs anymore , deleted fut team , unsubscribed to all utubers, deleted app and fut bin , only negative is iv nothing to do on my phone now but I found cod blackout and feeling I'm in control of my own destiny ,
    I keep thinking how **** it would be if ea made cod . Ud aim for the head and u would hit a tree

Wait for the patch bro, see what happens
  • SuperKMx
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cheers, Geoff.
  • FCBlunt wrote: »

Its just a Fifa game, taking a break from something is often better than proclaiming you quit.

Destiny as in , if I do some thing wrong I get punished, if I do something good I get rewarded , in fifa that goes out the window, its random and your no way in control .
    The only way to play fifa is pro clubs with 10 humans anything else is ai induced ****.
    No break man , I couldn't bare to play this after playing blackout .
    Iv a utube channel full of stupid stuff from fifa , it reminds me not to play
  • FCBlunt
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Destiny as in , if I do some thing wrong I get punished, if I do something good I get rewarded , in fifa that goes out the window, its random and your no way in control .
    The only way to play fifa is pro clubs with 10 humans anything else is ai induced ****.

Fair enough, I hope you find peace with whatever you’re doing next then.

Good luck.
  • FCBlunt wrote: »
    FCBlunt wrote: »

Fair enough, I hope you find peace with whatever you’re doing next then.

Good luck.

Thanks my destiny awaits
  • Shaz2018x
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No offence but too many people complain if you dont like the game cool dont play it, its just a game at the end of the day
  • Shaz2018x wrote: »
    No offence but too many people complain if you dont like the game cool dont play it, its just a game at the end of the day

Ya but this is the only place to talk fifa
  • Pooter
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Someone who is expecting to score goals left right and centre of the pitch, even 5 miles away. The fact that real players also miss their mark is an indication shouldn't be happening in a game. Otherwise, we would have cricket scores in the game and not realism.

I know there are faults to the game, like the offside rule is woefully wrong, I fear next iteration will include VAR and all the rubbish that has, yet it can't handle the correct offside rule
    But I don't want someone who just scores a hat full of goals and pretending to be good when they're not

I've played COD, and personally there are horrendous problems with it, they have massive problems with lag, not a problem with single game mode, but that can only stretch so far as to how many times you can play single game mode
  • Fab
    17848 posts World Class
    200w.gif
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 26
    Good on ya mate, isn’t it interesting that after you quit UT, and the longer you are off the game , the more you realize just how broken and sub par the programming and infrastructure really was. I’m disgusted with myself at how much money I sank into that mess of a game in hopes of making the experience a better one. If they upgrade servers and the gameplay engine, I’ll return

Right now I’m happy to play seasons, schooling kids with my beloved man united, what a run we are on !! Ole needs to stay !!