Playing my best FIFA but losing more

Juked By Neymar
3437 posts National Call-Up
Made a new team and feel like I'm playing really well with it, better than I have all year yet I've started off this WL 1-4 which is probably my worst ever start :neutral: kinda disheartening and I feel like I'm doing something wrong but no idea what

Comments

• Sm0key_J0e
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    My WL always end 1-4. Every week.

In the end I always end up Gold 3 or 2 despite 10 totally unplayable matches at least.

Do you usually use real money to buy players?
  • Juked By Neymar
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    My WL always end 1-4. Every week.

In the end I always end up Gold 3 or 2 despite 10 totally unplayable matches at least.

Do you usually use real money to buy players?

I always shoot for Gold 3 and tend to hit it (although I rarely bother putting myself through the s**t show that is the WL)

I've never spent actually money on this game no
  • Jonboyparker
    5031 posts Big Money Move
    Playing my best fifa too. Finally getting to grips with tactical switching, skills and finishing. I seem to play really well against strong opposition but then lose to people who are rubbish. I mean total garbage... how? It’s crazy!!! I can see the ball, where it’s going and everything but I can’t stop it happening.

I’m 4-2 this WL but I swear those 2 loses were unjustified.
  • Juked By Neymar
    Playing my best fifa too. Finally getting to grips with tactical switching, skills and finishing. I seem to play really well against strong opposition but then lose to people who are rubbish. I mean total garbage... how? It’s crazy!!! I can see the ball, where it’s going and everything but I can’t stop it happening.

I’m 4-2 this WL but I swear those 2 loses were unjustified.

just a frustrating game, glad I don't play this every weekend, not sure why I play it even some weekends :lol:
  • nextqprmanager
    3292 posts National Call-Up
    Is your new team the same formation, workrates & CT`s?
  • Juked By Neymar
    Is your new team the same formation, workrates & CT`s?

yes and no. It's very similar to what I played with for the Future Stars Leao achievement in terms of formation/CT's, some different workrates and all different players tho
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Playing my best FIFA as well in terms of attacking, but somehow i just hit the post and get absolutely demolished on defence for some reason
  • Marg09
    180 posts Sunday League Hero
    Made a new team and feel like I'm playing really well with it, better than I have all year yet I've started off this WL 1-4 which is probably my worst ever start :neutral: kinda disheartening and I feel like I'm doing something wrong but no idea what

That's because this game is so random, it's not to you wether you win or not tbh, you need to have luck in this game.
  • Dutchcaliber
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marg09 wrote: »

That's because this game is so random, it's not to you wether you win or not tbh, you need to have luck in this game.

this.worst game in the history of humanity. it makes me puke its that bad.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    Two weeks ago (I skip WL quite often with family stuff) I started 1-6. Ended up 11-8. Haha it was crazy. Just persevere you’ll catch a heater and end up where you’re supposed to.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Marg09 wrote: »

this.worst game in the history of humanity. it makes me puke its that bad.

Agreed to both the comments... No patch can save the game... There are fundamentals that are absolutely wrong
  • Juked By Neymar
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Playing my best FIFA as well in terms of attacking, but somehow i just hit the post and get absolutely demolished on defence for some reason

My attacking has been pretty much what I'm used to it being but hitting the post a lot right now. Defensively I'm playing as well as ever, still giving up a few odd finesse shots out of the blue at the top of the box but most of the time making them work for it.

3 of my 5 losses now have been on PK's. 0/3 in PK shootouts :unamused: