Which sort of player do you hate playing the most?

Couchy
9572 posts League Winner
Not going to include the ‘first time 180 degree finesser’ as that would get every vote and is going to be dead after this next patch.

Which sort of player do you hate playing the most? 127 votes

OP Constant Pressure
15%
hoban95Bobb BakerDG4KHMuzza11Tjahrtom00PaawkyDanic123Retro_GTheMenezLoverSixtechburnerLenKikkoreganoWelcomeToFailureJRM1984WiljoyMcLaughlan_26Salpi14Penyedi 20 votes
The tryhard (constant player switching and closing down at every corner and goal kick, sweaty goals, shhh and dabber, etc)
19%
NenLeonidasJBReusMaverickDarthGrowlerKeanoEcr8onXx_iou_cheesecake_xXUgriRandom JimmynathswfcMasscheranoFreddieKaneBilbao_BagginsCarlos181GeTRiGhTCouchyRoosGianniDutyHarryScruffyDogBurger 25 votes
The ‘drop back and AI defender’
41%
MikeCampinoTh3 UK SmurfEduDiggyJfo88Equinox 85AnDrEwThEdOnDjR0nny81BlarixRichardUbermanPugzillaSercsPalacePintermjs4pAndy99TradeZIan_Ando08uhMaZiiNqo ShifTyZz o 53 votes
Mega teams
3%
RynoRascalinHere7KallthebosskwikAdamH 4 votes
The manual defender
0%
Counter attackers
3%
o0OainavO0oBrentfordFCnumber7rockyAlexSolmStonebridge 5 votes
Other (and specify)
15%
Gyan_33MonstaKnowlesdinhoROCKNROLLA Jensonj67MattDaddy V1Cheetah ThumbsDaveSaveskayron16Striker8881TimRUFCVacantSupaNoodle1990Spudd1998NooGoonerJoe88TakeItSlowMilkybarmurazorrGhoat 20 votes

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    17276 posts World Class
    By far the worst
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Other (and specify)
    Anyone who moves the keeper. Make it my mission to shush every goal I score against them
  • Diggy
    15440 posts World Class
    AI defending is the what keeps the skill gap closer
  • Keano
    20123 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2019
    The tryhard (constant player switching and closing down at every corner and goal kick, sweaty goals, shhh and dabber, etc)
    Drop back & AI will be it next week when Timed finesses dont work & AI defending is still OP, so you can't get past them.

Reason i hate the others more is the drop back & AI defending is just using mechanics that EA have put & left in the game, the dabbing, sh'ing, etc is done by someone genuinely chosing to be that much of a moron.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    I dont mind someone using exploits...its the players who dab dead fish and rub it in who get to me
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    Don't really see how closing people down to not let them have an easy short corner is tryharding
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always wonder what the guy that is down 2 goals after just scoring in the 70th minute and dabbing\shushing me thinks he’s accomplishing. Dabshushers are a silly breed
  • GoonerJoe88
    1136 posts Professional
    Other (and specify)
    The person that does the drag back non stop. Absolutely infuriates me! :D
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    edited January 2019
    Idek wrote: »
    Don't really see how closing people down to not let them have an easy short corner is tryharding

Who mentioned anything about a corner? You’re right, that wouldn’t make anyone a try hard.

Edit just seen I put corner :joy: it was meant to be throw in and goal kick. Not corners
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Other (and specify)
    Anyone better than me.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    The worst
  • Carlos181
    4889 posts National Call-Up
    4-2-3-1, drop back, controls only Kante or Fabinho on defense, only takes shots if it’s right outside of the box with a timed finesse.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2613 posts Fans' Favourite
    Counter attackers
    Counter attacks with mertens, mertens specifically.
  • Andybelfast
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    By far the worst

• Finesse_4days
    17276 posts World Class

exactly, all good players would be seen as a try hard according to that definition , as no good player lets people do easy pass outs from the back or short corners unopposed, in real football I sure as hell wouldn't give someone space to take a short corner so why do it out of courtesy on Fifa?
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

exactly, all good players would be seen as a try hard according to that definition , as no good player lets people do easy pass outs from the back or short corners unopposed, in real football I sure as hell wouldn't give someone space to take a short corner so why do it out of courtesy on Fifa?

Already addressed this bud. It was an error.
  • Finesse_4days
    17276 posts World Class
    Couchy wrote: »

I would say there is no problem pressing from throw ins or goal kicks either, why give someone time and space to build attacks when you can make it harder for them?
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Other (and specify)
    Anyone with over 60% possession
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Couchy wrote: »

I would say there is no problem pressing from throw ins or goal kicks either, why give someone time and space to build attacks when you can make it harder for them?

The definition of a try hard :joy: playing for the whole game like their life depends on it.
  • sido1968
    2326 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sure which these come under but I think constant pressure and counter attack, 1 is when defenders seem to somehow get to my my passes even tho my player was maybe 10 virtual yards nearer when the pass was made and long high punts over the top to Usain Bolt-alike wingers/strikers
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Other (and specify)
    Replay watchers.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    By far the worst

• ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    The ‘I exploit everything I possibly can, because I’m not as good as I think I am’ type of bell.

• TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Other (and specify)
    Constant ball rolling little b!tches 😡 annoys the crap outta me, kinhell just play the goddam game
  • murazorr
    983 posts Semi-Pro
    Other (and specify)
    The ones that scores against me. It makes me crazy :/
  • DonovanFan
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    4-2-3-1, drop back, controls only Kante or Fabinho on defense, only takes shots if it’s right outside of the box with a timed finesse.

Which is like 90 per cent of games
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Counter attackers
    I’m probab one of a selective few which hates the counter attacks. Especially with werner. I’m sure 9/10 times he beats the offside trap, he’s onside.
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    The Try hard.
    Sub and Form change at KO.
    Bronze Bench.
    GK Moving.
    94 pace players Hunter carded.
    Time wasting.
    Finesse spammers.
    Learn all the celebrations and watch full celebration and replay!

If a person does 1 or 2 of these, I can live with that, fair enough.
    It's the people that do all or nearly all of the above to win are just desperate Try hards!
  • Knowlesdinho
    15132 posts World Class
    edited January 2019
    Other (and specify)
    Anyone that has an offensive team name...you just know that they are going to play like an absolute tool, and when they loose, you always get some scum bag message from them.