Gameplay is unacceptable

Baliland
750 posts Professional
Wow, wow, wow every week from now on the gameplay is absolutely shocking, button delay, input delay, players making heavy touches, or they can't control it, i can't defend normally or when it works the ball will bounce straight back to my opponent and he'll score. I'm a D1 player but can't even get elite nowadays and i definitely give EA the blame for sabotaging me everytime with this piece of **** of a gameplay, already took 2 losses, first one me hitting the post 4 times on green and 2 times bar (one of them in the last second), 2nd loss i don't wanna talk about it because this only happens to me 92+ minute ref should blow the whistle but he didn't so my opponent had his last chance and scored in the 94th minute. Every week i face the same issue and this company still manages to dodge away from this. The first answer they'll say is "ah, maybe ur not wired" of course they'll say that, u think they want to realize that their servers is ****? of course not it's EA they'll never admit when something is clearly wrong. I know on a perfect gameplay i would have much less problems and noobs won't get help anymore with the stupid ai blocks which they haven't fixed yet. I don't have more to say, if you feel me feel me if you just wanna troll so be it, bye!

Comments