Squad Battle question (now annoyance)

Comments

• rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pooter wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    I hope I get decent players this week, but last week packs were terrible beyond belief. Truly shocking

you are the first one that actually wants that!

I'm sure there are thousands that want decent players

woooooosh! :)
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    All that effort for nothing, really shocking awful packs. Top rated 84 Mandzukic (duplicate)
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Unlucky.

I got alex sandro from e3.
    Made about 100k total
  • FalconFan
    58 posts Park Captain
    Th
    All that effort for nothing, really shocking awful packs. Top rated 84 Mandzukic (duplicate)

Three 83 Savic were my highest rated... if he was at least going for over 1000 I could say ok.
  • Zv1k0
    5859 posts Big Money Move
    James and David Silva from 7th place. Happy with that.
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    Thomas wrote: »
    Unlucky.

I got alex sandro from e3.
    Made about 100k total

So jealous, next time I will finish E3, not worth the effort going for E1 and ending up E2
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    According to futbin, this past week the threshold for getting into top 100 on PS was 117,000 points, i.e. around 2600 points per game. This is very difficult, but still within the limits of possibility. Compare that to 140,000 points on PC, i.e. around 3100 points per game. Either the top 100 guys on PC are all super-humans, or there's something fishy going on.
  • Chavez76
    2506 posts Fans' Favourite
    got G2, and with my 2 extra weekly packs, I bagged 2 walkouts.. havent seen this many in ages in so little packs (Alex Sandro and Koulibaly).. Pack luck is real!
  • Zv1k0
    edited January 21
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    According to futbin, this past week the threshold for getting into top 100 on PS was 117,000 points, i.e. around 2600 points per game.

This is wrong. 100th place finished with 113,624 points, - 2539 per game.
  • Just_Unfair
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Crazy lucky...played 4 games finished gold 3
    Packed the Milan st in current promo as well as an 81 IF in the same gold jumbo pack B)
    Over 325k in rewards...best finish in SB one of the least played weeks ever...soooo random
  • Crookieee123
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Managed to pull Bale from elite 2 missed a load of my games best pull I've had from squad battles going all the way back to fifa 18
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    According to futbin, this past week the threshold for getting into top 100 on PS was 117,000 points, i.e. around 2600 points per game. This is very difficult, but still within the limits of possibility. Compare that to 140,000 points on PC, i.e. around 3100 points per game. Either the top 100 guys on PC are all super-humans, or there's something fishy going on.

I really cant believe that
    That’s insane
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    I think EA have up the ante with the AI. i.e. they are making it harder for no reason at all
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    Lost so many games because of bug in the AI now, normally beat teams on Pro but it seems that weaker teams are now beating me
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    This week's squad battles has gone full ****. First I lose to weaker teams, then I faced the likes of TOTY Ronaldo and Neymar and Marcelo all on Pro.

I mean, what has Neymar done to deserve TOTY? Is it because of his constant diving that he got awarded TOTY?

They must have found out my ID and made it harder, actually put it on Ultimate rather than pro, because I keep complaining how crap the game is
  • BGAlum
    853 posts Semi-Pro
    This week's squad battles has gone full ****. First I lose to weaker teams, then I faced the likes of TOTY Ronaldo and Neymar and Marcelo all on Pro.

I mean, what has Neymar done to deserve TOTY? Is it because of his constant diving that he got awarded TOTY?

They must have found out my ID and made it harder, actually put it on Ultimate rather than pro, because I keep complaining how crap the game is

Yeah... how I can play a 91 rated team with 100 chem and get a very hard win 1-0 and then at the same level lose 2-1 to a 79 rated team with 55 chem.

I get EA trying to throw in realism, but that pretty well negates having levels from beginner all the way up to Ultimate.

I guess that is what I get for trying to see this as traditional sports game and learn to abuse the glitches vice playing the game.

Due to delete after week 20 anyhow, so I have it a go just wish I had not waisted the money or time.
  • Zv1k0
    It's the formation, instructions and custom tactics of AI teams that makes some of the teams harder even with low rating and chem.
  • Foldsea
    1138 posts Professional
    Is it not so that if you play against a team with Very low chemistry , your team gets same low chemistry. Atleast it feels like it and that could explain why it’s harder for “us bad player” to beat low chemistry teams
    You need to short pass it safe and have a clear goal chance to score.
    Atleast it’s how I play very low chem team on legendary.
    When I play squad battles.
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    I am getting a spate of injuries per matches in a matter of hours and mainly to defenders. Had Bellerin and Walker then Robertson, now VVD. I think the AI is rigged against people who don't pay FIFA for the poor little coders and EA, they want us to be bankrupt while they enjoy nice little holidays sip champagne etc all day long
  • Zv1k0
    I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous now. It's really not the game screwing you over if you have troubles beating Professional AI. You just need to get better man.
  • Dixie81
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have always found that if you are about to level up from like elite 3 to elite 2 the AI plays a lot better so you don’t get maximum points,

Your best of playing your games at a lower setting so you can try and max the points from each level.

I play on different levels to try and max the points as I won’t beat an 89 rated team on ultimate so play that on professional to try and max points other than that everything is either world class or ultimate
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous now. It's really not the game screwing you over if you have troubles beating Professional AI. You just need to get better man.

Wow, I've played teams on legendary and WC, you really don't anything do you?
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    Foldsea wrote: »
    Is it not so that if you play against a team with Very low chemistry , your team gets same low chemistry. Atleast it feels like it and that could explain why it’s harder for “us bad player” to beat low chemistry teams
    You need to short pass it safe and have a clear goal chance to score.
    Atleast it’s how I play very low chem team on legendary.
    When I play squad battles.

I've heard that before, yet somehow I don't believe that to be the case
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    edited January 25
    Dixie81 wrote: »
    I have always found that if you are about to level up from like elite 3 to elite 2 the AI plays a lot better so you don’t get maximum points,

Your best of playing your games at a lower setting so you can try and max the points from each level.

I play on different levels to try and max the points as I won’t beat an 89 rated team on ultimate so play that on professional to try and max points other than that everything is either world class or ultimate

I've played a game this week on semi pro, believe me, I've not used semi pro for the last two months, and I still got beaten by a team full of TOTY players, yet I've beaten a team full of icons on PRO, explain that? I bet you can't
  • Zv1k0

I've played a game this week on semi pro, believe me, I've not used semi pro for the last two months, and I still got beaten by a team full of TOTY players, yet I've beaten a team full of icons on PRO, explain that? I bet you can't

I already did. Here:
    It's the formation, instructions and custom tactics of AI teams that makes some of the teams harder even with low rating and chem.

• Dixie81
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Was you about to go up a level?
    I find the teams play better when you are going up a level. Just know what ratings you can beat on what level and go from there.
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional

I already did. Here:

I've done the formation and instructions/custom tactics, that was in placed months ago, there is a thread that I've started, that I complained about the controls flipping to one button control and that it completely reset all the tactics that I had done
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional

Was you about to go up a level?
    I find the teams play better when you are going up a level. Just know what ratings you can beat on what level and go from there.

What? I don't know what you are saying here
  • Zv1k0

I already did. Here:

I've done the formation and instructions/custom tactics, that was in placed months ago, there is a thread that I've started, that I complained about the controls flipping to one button control and that it completely reset all the tactics that I had done

Not your formation, tactics and instructions but formation, tacticts and instructions of the team you play against. In squad battles you play squads that people made, including tactics and instructions. Some are obviously better than others. Some don't even have instructions and tactics set up. That means 89 rated, 100 chem team can be much easier to break down than 75 rated, 70 chem team.
  • Pooter
    1258 posts Professional
    edited January 25

I already did. Here:

Not your formation, tactics and instructions but formation, tacticts and instructions of the team you play against. In squad battles you play squads that people made, including tactics and instructions. Some are obviously better than others. Some don't even have instructions and tactics set up. That means 89 rated, 100 chem team can be much easier to break down than 75 rated, 70 chem team.

And how do I know the tactics and instructions of the team I play? If everyone knew that, I think we will all be beating them 5-0 or more on Ultimate level

Rivals will always be a score draw while FUT champs will always go to penalties and be still on the first game