Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

  • Gyan_33
    31588 posts National Team Captain
    Well that's us out of the semi-final
  • Mart
    8127 posts League Winner
    Magallán making a strong impression so far.
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mart wrote: »
    Magallán making a strong impression so far.

    Was about to say the same. Pretty decent so far, think him and Tagliafico will be a great duo at the back.
  • alex1987
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    Mart wrote: »
    Magallán making a strong impression so far.

    Was about to say the same. Does very well.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    Magallán making a strong impression so far.

    Was about to say the same. Does very well.

    Tbh, it's Eredivisie, even Blind does well... except last weekend XD
  • alex1987
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    I mean yeah, but Kristensen is crap in any league 😂.
    He seems to be strong in the duels and has a good pass. Would like to see more of him.

    An Aajx Feyenoord final. Would be cool Tbh.
  • alex1987
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    I mean yeah, but Kristensen is crap in any league 😂.
    He seems to be strong in the duels and has a good pass. Would like to see more of him.

    An Aajx Feyenoord final. Would be cool Tbh.

    Just to quote myself after this goal
  • Mart
    8127 posts League Winner
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Mart wrote: »
    Magallán making a strong impression so far.

    Was about to say the same. Does very well.

    Tbh, it's Eredivisie, even Blind does well... except last weekend XD

    Your hate for Blind really is baffling.
  • alex1987
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    In before 3-3
  • Mart
    8127 posts League Winner
    That's hardly a pen.
  • Mart
    8127 posts League Winner
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONANA!
  • ProHulst0s
    7143 posts Big Money Move
    I missed Onana so much. I don’t think I could’ve taken seeing Lamprou in goal two matches in a row.
  • MiIan
    12477 posts Has That Special Something
    Just driving back from the stadium. Was a pretty fun match to watch, with the saved penalty bringing some excitement into the second half.

    Was such a relieve to see Onana back again, while Magallan did really well at every duel he dropped into. Seems really promising. Nous at midfield was refreshing too, but a shame he got a small injury.

    All in all good revenge for sunday. Let's strive to win the cup this year.
  • Manutelli
    18926 posts World Class
    Onana is the difference between an easy game and a narrow game.
  • MiIan
    12477 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow, Pavon would be insane. Shame Overmars denied it already.

    Odegaard, Doan or Stengs would all be promising signings to replace Ziyech. Skov, topscorer in the Danish league (18 goals!), would be the best replacement for Hakim though. I also believe we need to look outside the Eredivisie to replace Frenkie. Shabani won't do it, hope we can sign Berge from Genk.
  • Manutelli
    18926 posts World Class
    You are speculating about great players who can be an addition. Meanwhile I can only hope for the names that are linked to us don't get contracted :joy:
  • Manutelli
    18926 posts World Class
    Hope we can get Pierie this summer. Getting rid of Baco Jan and Botteghin. Just start to build because we won't win a thing in the next couple of years. Get rid of Toornstra, Clasie, Nieuwkoop, Verdonk as well. Fill these spots with Kokcu, El Bouchataoui, Burger, Geertruida, possibly Bannis as well and start to aim for a future with talented guys.
  • lucas
    4944 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Hope we can get Pierie this summer. Getting rid of Baco Jan and Botteghin. Just start to build because we won't win a thing in the next couple of years. Get rid of Toornstra, Clasie, Nieuwkoop, Verdonk as well. Fill these spots with Kokcu, El Bouchataoui, Burger, Geertruida, possibly Bannis as well and start to aim for a future with talented guys.

    Surely the aldi immers has to go aswel
  • Manutelli
    18926 posts World Class
    Who?
  • Choepiechakie
    31976 posts National Team Captain
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Hope we can get Pierie this summer. Getting rid of Baco Jan and Botteghin. Just start to build because we won't win a thing in the next couple of years. Get rid of Toornstra, Clasie, Nieuwkoop, Verdonk as well. Fill these spots with Kokcu, El Bouchataoui, Burger, Geertruida, possibly Bannis as well and start to aim for a future with talented guys.

    Thank got ur not the TD
  • Manutelli
    18926 posts World Class
    Yeah imagine doing better than Martin Middelmaat, nobody is going to do that... You are just bitter we aren't overpaying for the Ado averages anymore. Now they are going nowhere instead.
  • Choepiechakie
    31976 posts National Team Captain
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Yeah imagine doing better than Martin Middelmaat, nobody is going to do that... You are just bitter we aren't overpaying for the Ado averages anymore. Now they are going nowhere instead.

    Disrespecting Toornstra. Yikes.
  • lucas
    4944 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Who?

    Vilhena, awful player
  • MiIan
    12477 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Hope we can get Pierie this summer. Getting rid of Baco Jan and Botteghin. Just start to build because we won't win a thing in the next couple of years. Get rid of Toornstra, Clasie, Nieuwkoop, Verdonk as well. Fill these spots with Kokcu, El Bouchataoui, Burger, Geertruida, possibly Bannis as well and start to aim for a future with talented guys.

    You're aiming for relegation?
  • MiIan
    12477 posts Has That Special Something
    Isak officially now on loan to Willem II. What a great signing that is. @Gyan_33
  • Gyan_33
    31588 posts National Team Captain
    MiIan wrote: »
    Isak officially now on loan to Willem II. What a great signing that is. @Gyan_33

    Pretty hyped tbf, hopefully he won't turn out to be the new Zivkovic
  • Manutelli
    18926 posts World Class
    He will
  • MiIan
    12477 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    He will

    Thanks Manu, our own private scout and analyst.
  • MiIan
    12477 posts Has That Special Something
    Ryan Brobbey is 91 kilo, has a low body fat percantage, is the fastest statistically at U19 and also the highest jumping power of the group. Very impressive, but does he have any potential to break through? @ProHulst0s
  • Choepiechakie
    31976 posts National Team Captain
    MiIan wrote: »
    Ryan Brobbey is 91 kilo, has a low body fat percantage, is the fastest statistically at U19 and also the highest jumping power of the group. Very impressive, but does he have any potential to break through? @ProHulst0s

    Height?
Sign In or Register to comment.