Every game is the exact same

JayyThunder
3985 posts National Call-Up
451 5 mil+ coin team, switch to 4231. Zero depth, counter-attack, run back with a mid-fielder, let the CPU do all the work for you defensively, move the keeper, through pass down the wings, spam drag backs over and over and over again, spam timed finesses.

This game is pretty much officially dead. There's about ZERO variety in this game and everyone plays the exact same because EA make it so that you have to play a certain way to win games. It's a joke.

Comments

• OZero
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    Great post. Changing a few wordings and it can be applicable to all FIFA imo.
  • DadBod
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    Cool mate see you next fifa
  • Jeyj38
    984 posts Professional
    edited January 24
    451 5 mil+ coin team, switch to 4231. Zero depth, counter-attack, run back with a mid-fielder, let the CPU do all the work for you defensively, move the keeper, through pass down the wings, spam drag backs over and over and over again, spam timed finesses.

This game is pretty much officially dead. There's about ZERO variety in this game and everyone plays the exact same because EA make it so that you have to play a certain way to win games. It's a joke.

You dont have to finesse to score and win. But people are crap. They hear of an OP way of scoring so they forget everything about football and try this ish all game.
    I have no clue how the game can be fun to them. They only have fun winning I guess. They make the game crap for themselves, I couldnt care less. It sure is annoying to concede nothing but finesse goals, and to defend the same actions all game but I enjoy the game when I own the ball so its ok.
  • Benja190782
    995 posts Professional
    I started playing with the exact formation, tactics and player instructions of Everton, and it changed my look on FIFA 19.

Much much more fun and rewarding.
  • Forca-Barca
    2990 posts National Call-Up
    How does that make you feel?
  • mdizzl3
    12276 posts Has That Special Something
    Try the Journey buddy.
  • DeanoZoff
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Not far off to be fair to you OP

you forgot about spamning la croqueta though
  • JayyThunder
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Shoot forgot about the la croqueta. You’re right

• deang07
    7914 posts League Winner
    Whitebeard wrote: »
    I don't get you OP. You have been here for ages, all you do is complain, and yet, here you are. You seem to mind the game, yet all ti takes to lure you back in is a single card from Africa. It's hard to take you seriously when you change your emotions more often than a girl on a period.

😂😂😂😂😂 oh daaaaammmmnnn
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2601 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't get you OP. You have been here for ages, all you do is complain, and yet, here you are. You seem to mind the game, yet all ti takes to lure you back in is a single card from Africa. It's hard to take you seriously when you change your emotions more often than a girl on a period.

Think i've seen him here since fifa10 or something :joy:
  • Murphdogz
    1253 posts Professional
    Is just a crap game in general.they could give me 11 free icons and to be honest that wouldn't change my opinion on the game.very close to selling my console
  • AFC_95
    8801 posts League Winner
    edited January 24
    Murphdogz wrote: »
    Is just a crap game in general.they could give me 11 free icons and to be honest that wouldn't change my opinion on the game.very close to selling my console

Do you only play FIFA??
    Post edited by AFC_95 on
  • JayyThunder

Emotions change? I’ve been saying the same thing about this game since the beginning. Just because they release new cards that doesn’t mean I can’t be happy to put them in my team? I don’t say “hey ea thanks for this flashback prince your game is now great”. No, I say “thanks for the Prince”. If you want to keep jumping to conclusions though...that’s great. Continue...
  • Duncan1972
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Agree with OP.

Found myself heading towards the meta as originally had an all Spurs team but gradually worked in Jesus, Lacazette, Alonso, Azpa, Sane, Marez, Fabinho etc etc.

But now have gone back to Spurs even sticking Sissoko in for Fabinho, he seems no less effective, sold them all off and near to affording my first Icon- Lineker to Pair with Kane up top.

Tbh I dont win/lose more than I did before but find it a hell of a lot more satisfying.

Wish there are more modes that encouraged and rewarded play not defined by the current meta.
  • ColeWorld
    9537 posts League Winner
    And the worst thing is that there is a game mode without all this ****. Normal online mode with 85 players. Gameplay is nearly perfect. No op TF, no high pressure due to stamina drain, no rebounds, no inconsistent passing.

Why can't ea implement it in fut? Oh wait, it isn't noob friendly enough.
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner

Emotions change? I’ve been saying the same thing about this game since the beginning. Just because they release new cards that doesn’t mean I can’t be happy to put them in my team? I don’t say “hey ea thanks for this flashback prince your game is now great”. No, I say “thanks for the Prince”. If you want to keep jumping to conclusions though...that’s great. Continue...

I pop on VERY rarely nowadays, but, @Whitebeard is right.

I hated 18, so I did the very simple and sensible thing, and didn't buy 19.

Why complain and buy the next installation? I'll never truly understand.
  • Whitebeard
    3365 posts National Call-Up

I'm not jumping to anything, you are just butthurt I'm using your own words against you.
    I still remember one of you threads, you said something along the lines of "Please EA, give me this card and I'll forgive you anything".
    Whether it's a joke or not, it's irrelevant, cause it perfectly describes the state of this community. FIFA is the only game people would rather look at flashy pictures than play it.
    Game has been bad for ages, yet people come back to it every year.
    They want a change but don't want to change themselves.
    All you people do is complain but never put your words into actions.
    If game is boring, if it makes you mad, if there is no reason to play it, STOP PLAYING IT.
    Why is common sense unbelievably uncommon!?
    And don't start giving me excuses now, as long as you continue to support this terrible company, nothing is ever going to change.
  • JayyThunder

I'm not jumping to anything, you are just butthurt I'm using your own words against you.
    I still remember one of you threads, you said something along the lines of "Please EA, give me this card and I'll forgive you anything".
    Whether it's a joke or not, it's irrelevant, cause it perfectly describes the state of this community. FIFA is the only game people would rather look at flashy pictures than play it.
    If game is boring, if it makes you mad, if there is no reason to play it, STOP PLAYING IT.
    And don't start giving me excuses now, as long as you continue to support this terrible company, nothing is ever going to change.

I don’t put my words into action? What do you think the forums are for? What do you think the survey they put out was for? What do you think testing the beta is for and providing feedback? This is the only AAA football game out and I love football so I’m going to play the game. I want it to get BETTER so I’m going to complain about the things that make the game trash. I’ve been saying AI defending has been OP since they implemented contain in fifa 13. If being able to make a team of my favorite players is the one thing ea can do right, I’m going to capitalize on that one good thing. But I’ll NEVER say the game is good because of some cards

• BombSquadPuppy
    1023 posts Professional
    Didnt you just recently start a post complaining about how the “nerfed” timed finesses so people had to change their play style?
  • Whitebeard
    3365 posts National Call-Up

I don’t put my words into action? What do you think the forums are for? What do you think the survey they put out was for? What do you think testing the beta is for and providing feedback? This is the only AAA football game out and I love football so I’m going to play the game. I want it to get BETTER so I’m going to complain about the things that make the game trash. I’ve been saying AI defending has been OP since they implemented contain in fifa 13. If being able to make a team of my favorite players is the one thing ea can do right, I’m going to capitalize on that one good thing. But I’ll NEVER say the game is good because of some cards

If you think "action" is posting on forums, then you need to grow up.
  • JayyThunder
    Didnt you just recently start a post complaining about how the “nerfed” timed finesses so people had to change their play style?

Timed finesses aren't even nerfed yet...so I don't get what you're talking about?
  • DadBod
    6196 posts Big Money Move

Shots fired 🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1023 posts Professional

Timed finesses aren't even nerfed yet...so I don't get what you're talking about?

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/454718/good-job-every-one-they-nerfed-timed-finesses#latest

Doesnt ring any bells? 🤔
  • Moose Factory
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    Tomb1302 wrote: »

I pop on VERY rarely nowadays, but, @Whitebeard is right.

I hated 18, so I did the very simple and sensible thing, and didn't buy 19.

Why complain and buy the next installation? I'll never truly understand.

Whoa!!! Tomb sighting. Hope you’re well my friend.
  • JayyThunder

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/454718/good-job-every-one-they-nerfed-timed-finesses#latest

Doesnt ring any bells? 🤔

Ok let me try and comprehend what you're trying to say.

You're saying that I was complaining about EA nerfing the timed finesse shots because it's going to "change the way people are going to play"?

No, I made that thread because AI defending and the tactics that I mention in this thread are going to be even more enticing because you can't score from outside of the box. You're taking one of the tactics that I said in this thread and using that as a way to totally void everything else. Also, just because they're going to nerf timed finesses doesn't mean that people still won't drag back spam, la croqueta spam and still try to get timed finesse shots off. But regardless, the attacking exploits of this game is the last thing I'm complaining about. It's the defending exploits that's the problem.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1023 posts Professional
    Not to get off topic here, but breaking down the defensive line is what football is all about, also the ai defends as if youre playing squad battles on pro(if im not mistaken, given how this was the setting in the past) since nearly every player is able to hit gold3 and above in SB the defense really isnt that big a deal if the opponent “abuses AI defense”
  • Bbkyle
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park

this guy has made you look a right mug :D :D
  • Finesse_4days
    5915 posts Big Money Move
    Not to get off topic here, but breaking down the defensive line is what football is all about, also the ai defends as if youre playing squad battles on pro(if im not mistaken, given how this was the setting in the past) since nearly every player is able to hit gold3 and above in SB the defense really isnt that big a deal if the opponent “abuses AI defense”

absolute drivel , I can beat the Ai with absolute ease on professional and it is no easier to play against someone with their controller down than it is on legendary difficulty due to how Op the AI are when someone doesn't defend properly and just spams RB. Even top 100 players and pros complain about Ai defending , not becuase it is impossible to score against but becuase it severely limits your chances of scoring against clearly inferior players who would loose 10 0 if it wasn't for the AI holding their hands along the way. Ea have created gameplay catered for casuals on a game mode designed for the ultra competitive , which is why it is the absolute mess it is and nobody is satisfied. I would rather they make it much more skill based in rivals and Wl and have hardly any assistance defensively ,and make other modes as casual as the player wants it to be.
  • DarthGrowler
    14052 posts Has That Special Something
    DeanoZoff wrote: »

Shoot forgot about the la croqueta. You’re right

Everybody is onto this now so it doesn't really work