People who are happy with the timed finesse nerf

lolowalsh
273 posts Sunday League Hero
You do realize that even if you didn't use timed finishing you will be affected as well ? EA also nerfed regular finesse shots aka late timed finesse as well. So thats part of your gameplay gone even if you didn't use time finishing.

Comments

• Mjdtheman
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lolowalsh wrote: »
    You do realize that even if you didn't use timed finishing you will be affected as well ? EA also nerfed regular finesse shots aka late timed finesse as well. So thats part of your gameplay gone even if you didn't use time finishing.

Yeah but although there are other faults in the game, at least they are fixing the biggest one
  • SomeNextGuy
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    What do you mean by 'late timed finishing'?

I though they nerfed the size of the green bar when using timed finishing or something. There's no bar whatsoever with regular finesse shots.

• nj10
    2172 posts Fans' Favourite
    That’s assuming everyone finesses.

I think most people’s problem is with people who just spam timed finesse shots every chance they get
  • IAIK7
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe some people are will to take that sacrifice?
  • OZero
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    I feel so depressed that I am unable to exploit finesse now. How dare EA took the only fun in this game away.
  • Ash Ketchum
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I much prefer this than losing in a game where I dominate and someone has 4 shots from outside the box and all 4 go in.
  • DadBod
    6196 posts Big Money Move
    It is okay.. this is fifa, not tekken. Hit green and auto-goal? Nerf that crap.
  • Gainzy
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    It’s another blatant money grab by EA. Everyone has invested their coins by now into fitting the timed finesse meta. Now everyone has to buy new players that will fit the new meta.

They could have executed this patch in week 2. Instead they’ve sat on it until people have invested all their FP and coins into untradeable cards that will be rendered useless next week.
  • Liamooo
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Mjdtheman wrote: »

Yeah but although there are other faults in the game, at least they are fixing the biggest one

The biggest problem is AI defending then I’d agree it was these stupid shots
  • Bbkyle
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    its great news. you are clutching at straws hoping that people who dont spam finesse every chance they get with be at any disadvantage at all.
  • Raider
    3141 posts National Call-Up
    at least 50% of goals i scored werent finesses so i dont care and 90% of goals conceded were finesses so im fine with the patch
  • BeastlyHusla
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    I dont even finesse, so jokes on you.
  • Liamooo
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Gainzy wrote: »
    It’s another blatant money grab by EA. Everyone has invested their coins by now into fitting the timed finesse meta. Now everyone has to buy new players that will fit the new meta.

They could have executed this patch in week 2. Instead they’ve sat on it until people have invested all their FP and coins into untradeable cards that will be rendered useless next week.

Meta meta meta meta, Jesus man learn to play your own style, sheep!

• lolowalsh

I though they nerfed the size of the green bar when using timed finishing or something. There's no bar whatsoever with regular finesse shots.

late timed finesse shots means as if you take a shoot without time finishing. the nerf for finesse shots also impacts the one who didn't use timed finishing because they went after regular finesse shots as well not just the timed ones.
  • lolowalsh
    DadBod wrote: »
    It is okay.. this is fifa, not tekken. Hit green and auto-goal? Nerf that crap.

Green never meant auto goal 100% , you still had to put in the right power and aim... I had so many greens before patch go wide or hit the post.
  • Bbkyle
    edited January 24

late timed finesse shots means as if you take a shoot without time finishing. the nerf for finesse shots also impacts the one who didn't use timed finishing because they went after regular finesse shots as well not just the timed ones.

good. try some build up play etc instead of just curling from outside the box every time, you dont see one 6 times a game in real football you shouldn't on this game
  • AFC_95
    8801 posts League Winner
    Bbkyle wrote: »

good. try some build up play etc instead of just curling from outside the box every time, you dont see one 6 times a game in real football you shouldn't on this game

Not good while AI defending hasn't been nerfed!
  • Bbkyle
    AFC_95 wrote: »

its not hard to do a 1 - 2 round an AI defender, it really isnt.
  • IanFreeman
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m just glad I won’t be getting beat off players who do 15 passes at the edge of the box and finesse it, while facing the dug-out, into the top corner time after time.

So, yeah, I’m happy.
  • AFC_95
    8801 posts League Winner

1-2 round an AI defender when the opponent is playing drop back with nine men in the box??
  • lolowalsh

as if implying fifa is realistic lol ? this is a video game and regardless if you like it or not the game is unbalanced and the Pro's will complain... of course EA will cater to them because Esport=money=fifapoints and we will see a buff to finesse shots next patch
  • lolowalsh

1-2 works only against silver 1 players with how pace is **** even if you are through Pique will still catch up to you.
  • Bbkyle

1-2 round an AI defender when the opponent is playing drop back with nine men in the box??

how often does that happen really? i play WL every week i dont see it that much. and even if so you can break them down. it seems like you all over exaggerate to justify abusing broken mechanics.... at the end of the day if you want a real football game defending deep is part of it. whereas 5 outside the box finesse goals 26 games in a row isnt.
  • Bbkyle

1-2 works only against silver 1 players with how pace is **** even if you are through Pique will still catch up to you.

not doing it right then?
  • BiigDee
    4322 posts National Call-Up
    The Defense will still be an issue but it’s been that way for a while, losing to silly shots was my problem and the biggest rage point. If it wasn’t green it shouldn’t have been going in so I don’t see the problem with it. When we were moaning about these shots going in the abusers were all laughing but now they are moaning as it’s going to be taken down a peg or 2. Good I say. You lot have enjoyed a free ride now learn to play football
  • Glupi86
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Raider wrote: »
    at least 50% of goals i scored werent finesses so i dont care and 90% of goals conceded were finesses so im fine with the patch

lets see if u will stay happy after some matches with the new patch...
    those 90% conceded will just change for impossible to defend crossing :D
  • Jeyj38
    984 posts Professional
    edited January 24
    Gainzy wrote: »

So I better invest into Girouds cards because you guys are going all the way for big target man now? Lmao this community is a lot of fun.
  • Boomba
    831 posts Semi-Pro
    Such boring gameplay now lmfao. Set your players to drop back, 2/2 depth/width and they won't be able to score.

5 games today, 4 goals.
  • Lupri
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    gold 2 and no timed finesse, can't do it (or maybe dont wanna learn...) i prefer ibra style even before patch