why EA fix 1v1s now we have to spam crossing greeeeeaat

Swagster123
1732 posts Play-Off Hero
all i want is too finish my 1v1s EA this is so dumb i thought the new patch would fix this now we have to use timed finishing in the box when A.i defending is so overpowerd and they give you no time to shoot what is the point of playing this game .

Comments

• Fab
    19662 posts Club Captain
    you tell em swaggy
  • mdizzl3
    12427 posts Has That Special Something
    Just use finesse shots. Switch that timed shooting garbage off
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

timed finishing is op i would turn off timed finishing but i feel it leaves less of an advantage and i cant score anything with it off
  • Glupi86
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    my last 3 matches on PC opponent crossing 10x+
    EA mess itup again, sure.... but i really think people will always find a way to makes the game ***
  • mdizzl3

timed finishing is op i would turn off timed finishing but i feel it leaves less of an advantage and i cant score anything with it off

Sure you can
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    Glupi86 wrote: »
    EA mess itup again, sure.... but i really think people will always find a way to makes the game ***

ive been talking about crossing being overpowerd since the game came out cause im losing to noobs cause thats all they do
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019

Sure you can

well ive tried it turned off and i was missing the most simple goals losing cause im missing everything and the keeper saved everything
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    im also in divison 3 and everyone spams timed finishing
  • JamesH
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect

Sure you can

well ive tried it turned off and i was missing the most simple goals losing cause im missing everything and the keeper saved everything

Mate your so used to using timed shots that's why. I use it only in certain situations and mainly use nor finesse or power shot and they are fine. Just add variations to your game. It's like the time we all got used to low drivens and could not get used to timed shots it's muscle memory.
  • keronc
    1092 posts Professional
    How is crossing overpowered? This is one complaint I do not understand.
  • mdizzl3

Sure you can

A little adjustment and you'll be golden mate
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    JamesH wrote: »

Sure you can

Mate your so used to using timed shots that's why. I use it only in certain situations and mainly use nor finesse or power shot and they are fine. Just add variations to your game. It's like the time we all got used to low drivens and could not get used to timed shots it's muscle memory.

well im using it cause im division 3 and every single person uses timed finishing
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up

I have no problem scoring regular goals without it on both inside and outside the box if u can’t score without it that says a lot about your ability

Sure you can

well im using it cause im division 3 and every single person uses timed finishing
    So your basically a sheep who needs to copy every one else 👍
  • JamesH
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Williejno1 wrote: »

I have no problem scoring regular goals without it on both inside and outside the box if u can’t score without it that says a lot about your ability

Sure you can

Na that's unfair to say that to him. I can understand why everyone was doing it but people got used to it so will now need to add variations
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019

Sure you can

Na that's unfair to say that to him. I can understand why everyone was doing it but people got used to it so will now need to add variations
    veriations is lie all im doing is running down the sideline n crossing it none of the defenders track the player you can stop them but you cannot stop it when someone is spamming them especially if you good at dribbling on the wings and you need to spam is the laca heel to heel and el tornado

• FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    Qoute from the Patch notes.

“- Further reduced the likelihood that a shot which was correctly aimed into the net, and that was targeting a location near to the post, would miss the net in a shooting situation where the attacking player is under no defensive pressure and is not off balance.
    - This change builds further on the change that was made in Title Update 3.”

Edit: woops forgot to add the question; Felt any difference concerning this?
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Crossing is overpowered? Tbh I very rarely concede from crosses and very rarely score from them. What am I missing?
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    FCBlunt wrote: »

“- Further reduced the likelihood that a shot which was correctly aimed into the net, and that was targeting a location near to the post, would miss the net in a shooting situation where the attacking player is under no defensive pressure and is not off balance.

that is a lie you know how EA is with fake updates my bro has it for pc 1v1s are still terrible. all your going to be able to score from is crossing or a lucky timed finesse shot in the box but we all know what everyones tactics is going to be drop back ultra defensive where its near to impossible to get in the box due to A.I defending and everyone is going to be spamming crosses. when the update comes come back to chat and tell me i was wrong .
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    RobBanner wrote: »
    Crossing is overpowered? Tbh I very rarely concede from crosses and very rarely score from them. What am I missing?

rearly that is a lie have you played against someone who spams crosses the whole game i hope you get one of those guys then youll understand lol unless you have a full icon team with best of the best cbs even then you cant stop them
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up

that is a lie you know how EA is with fake updates my bro has it for pc 1v1s are still terrible. all your going to be able to score from is crossing or a lucky timed finesse shot in the box but we all know what everyones tactics is going to be drop back ultra defensive where its near to impossible to get in the box due to A.I defending and everyone is going to be spamming crosses. when the update comes come back to chat and tell me i was wrong .
    Atleast 95 % of people I play use drop back and have 7 players stacked around the penalty area
    So really makes 0 difference they have nerfed tf it’s total ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anyway and shouldn’t be in the game
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    keronc wrote: »
    How is crossing overpowered? This is one complaint I do not understand.

you will come to realization in the coming days
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    yall are mad out of your head if dont think near post crosses are overpowered
  • BSDShoes
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    RobBanner wrote: »

haha a knuckle sandwitch will be coming at you once you play vs someone that does it. I've been saying it for the past few days, crosses is what all we'll be doing soon.
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019

Atleast 95 % of people I play use drop back and have 7 players stacked around the penalty area
    So really makes 0 difference they have nerfed tf it’s total **** anyway and shouldn’t be in the game

i find it really boring idc if i lose thats what everyones afraid of
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Glupi86 wrote: »

PC
  • RadioShaq
    17968 posts Moderator
    I wouldn’t be surprised if crossing isn’t used more after the nerf.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    Anytime I make a normal cross it's never aimed over defenders nor to my players head, they're always cleared by defenders at the mid point of the cross.

Crosses nor even going above chest height.
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I wouldn’t be surprised if crossing isn’t used more after the nerf.

and its so annoying cause you can barley defend them and its been in the game since it came out
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    Anytime I make a normal cross it's never aimed over defenders nor to my players head, they're always cleared by defenders at the mid point of the cross.

you gotta put your crossing on semi or manual you pass to the player you want to give the ball too . when you have it on assisted your cross goes to the nearest player which is no good
  • SuperSonicSean
    6180 posts Big Money Move

This is my exact problem crossing. I've got good crossers with 90,+ crossing and they still can't clear the defender. If I hold the button longer, it soars over everyone.
This discussion has been closed.