The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Howler19
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In today's edition of players added back with removed starheads we unsurprisingly have:
    Dennis Diekmeier
    James Collins
  • Howler19
    685 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Duil wrote: »
    Limatheus wrote: »

Tomorrow returns the German championship in real life,maybe this is just an advertisement because of an agreement between them for Fifa 20.
    Now if this is also for the game and there are no new Starheads will be extremely disappointing.

There won't be. Don't forget that the German FIFA twitter account teased us all September and nothing ever happened. I hope they fired that German twitter guy. It's one thing that EA doesn't care about player likeness, but to straight up laugh in the face of the customers who care was a new low.
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tbh we need to push for a single release formula rather then yearly release, the gameplay never drastically changes and they’re always withholding features and faces for the next iteration, they want to monetise it like free to play so why not go all in, split ultimate team and the rest of the game, ultimate team FTP whilst giving us the rest in like a rainbow six siege formula where they update the game every 2-3months with drastic changes
  • kanyeezey
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect

Did they really change his generic or what does it mean? :/
  • ant0ni1995
    85 posts Park Captain
    NoWayJose wrote: »
    Does anyone else hate using players on FUT that dont have a starhead?? Really need an Arthur and Malcom update asap.

Same, I play FUT but only use players with their faces, so you can imagine how limited we are.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    kanyeezey wrote: »

Being sarcastic as he is generic :D
  • kanyeezey

Yeah but they wrote "he has changed throughout the winter"
  • Alemas_2012
    16941 posts World Class
    NoWayJose wrote: »
    Does anyone else hate using players on FUT that dont have a starhead?? Really need an Arthur and Malcom update asap.

While it is annoying, I don't handicap myself just because of some graphics...
  • TeamExtreme17
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite

Probably meaning he has been scanned (for Fifa 20)
  • kanyeezey

Yea maybe EA trolled them and said they would update them this winter :D
  • kanyeezey wrote: »

Yea maybe EA trolled them and said they would update them this winter :D

Maybe.. Then the Official fifa twitter of Germany tried to be funny with the eyes emoji. Koln said: seems like he has changed over the winter?

Where the EA page responded some stupid monkey faced emoji.

Who knows, maybe they are teasing, probably EA Germany just has the worst marketing team.
  • PabloEscobar
    245 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fc koln they probably got scanned when they where in bundesliga in season 17/18 😅 Spanish league got scanned in 2017 before 2018 winter transfer see bakumbu carrascsco move to China etc maybe those bundesliga also are from 2017 or not 😅 but they will come few years later in fifa 20 😅 maybe half the squad already gone 🤣 but if koln don’t make it back to bundesliga chance is small they will not update them like ea do with team from pl to championship 😂
  • Quiffed
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So no update apart from ultimate team? I don’t even know what that is...
  • Quiffed
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy would fifa at least give some of new bundesliga faces instead of whole update due? Or the promoted La Liga ones?
  • kosmagrawgry
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    We need starheads and 3D players scan - IT's XXI Century - C'mon GUYS make this game better !!!

BIG Players & Young Perspective Talents in every League/Seasson (especially in Europe) should be scanned and added during the whole Seasson in Monthly Updates. We buying this game year after year and nothing is changed since 2010. We don't need New Seasson of Journey - WE NEED REALISTIC GAME!!!

We've got 2019 - Take a look at PES - They dont need 3d scan to make their players looks REALISTIC -
    BIG SHAME... EA...

I can pay for that content like new BOOTS / GK GLOVES / FACES updated during whole seasson long till July - inside micro transactions payment - GIVE US CHANCE!!! / Do THIS RIGHT!

@EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Leeloo
  • kosmagrawgry
    EA - Thank you for adding to the CATALOGUE Adidas Archetic Pack
    Nobody wears these shoes right now, because Adidas now has a new package :)

ITS CALLED EXHIBIT PACK and looks like this
    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/08/adidas-exhibit-pack-2019-boots.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • OptimusFawkes
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm aching for an Ndombele starhead. Same with Sancho and de Jong.

A part of me dies a little every time I start career mode and I can't buy these players.
  • OptimusFawkes
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wow, I'm late to the party but Pezzatti tweeted all the way back in January 7th that for FIFA 20, EA's working on a new game mode, the Bundesliga was scanned (we knew that for months), and they're also in collaboration with another European league. Also La Liga was re-scanned.

This European league they're in contact with. I hope its Ligue 1 or Serie A. What a horrible waste if its like the German 2nd division or the Portuguese League.
  • mickjacobjr
    1220 posts Professional
    No new or updated faces in latest patch be nothing till Fifa 20 now
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    Wow, I'm late to the party but Pezzatti tweeted all the way back in January 7th that for FIFA 20, EA's working on a new game mode, the Bundesliga was scanned (we knew that for months), and they're also in collaboration with another European league. Also La Liga was re-scanned.

This European league they're in contact with. I hope its Ligue 1 or Serie A. What a horrible waste if its like the German 2nd division or the Portuguese League.

Is it about another "scanned league" or just something like adboards and so on?

Btw who remembers the fact that the german adboards were seen as an indicator for the Bundesliga to be scanned in Fifa 19?
    I think i know the real reason for the adboards now.
    The "virtual Bundesliga (vbl)" started recently and every week there are games live on german free tv. Sponsors of the clubs can now been seen not only in the real stadium but also in Fifa and on TV.

But still it's so emberassing for EA since most of the Player faces and stadiums that are displayed on tv (through virtual bundesliga ) are totally generic.
    Therefore i expect them to add stadiums and facescans for not only all 18 Bundesliga teams but also all 22 teams of the VBL in Fifa 20.
  • Pwalie86
    1397 posts Professional
    A new game mode?

Pretty much guarantees career mode will be left again then and we're only in January. Was hoping after The Journey they'd put more effort into career mode, but they keep working on new projects and leaving career mode behind.
  • Steph3998
    1518 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    No new or updated faces in latest patch be nothing till Fifa 20 now

Not gonna lie I was still expecting new starheads for FIFA 19, it's quite disappointing to be honest :/
  • mcelco
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2019
    Nothing new faces!!! Nasri is generic face
  • Pwalie86 wrote: »
    A new game mode?

Pretty much guarantees career mode will be left again then and we're only in January. Was hoping after The Journey they'd put more effort into career mode, but they keep working on new projects and leaving career mode behind.

Unless it’s a new career mode? Fingers crossed 😂
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited January 2019
    New patch and no face for lukaku and aguero still omfg eaaaaaaaaids

Summer Transfers also not implementes, utter crap
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    New patch and no face for lukaku and aguero still omfg eaaaaaaaaids

Summer Transfers also not implementes, utter crap

Theyre done with new faces mate. Sounded like we might get a few for each title updates but that was just the basic November update they splitted in 3 or 4...
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited January 2019

I hope it is Ligue 1... I so wanna use Lyon players... and theyve made some event videos/pictures with them so maybe yeah... sadly a few of them will probably leave next summer... but Id use them anyway.

Even Fekir is unusable with his old "scan"

Also hope Lacazette gets a proper scan for FIFA 20. I'd Be using him all year...
    Post edited by Jeyj38 on
  • kosmagrawgry
    ALL I WANT IS NEW STARHEADS PACK for FIFA 19 - FULL OF Player's Face Scans
    @EA_Andy
  • mickjacobjr
    1220 posts Professional
    ALL I WANT IS NEW STARHEADS PACK for FIFA 19 - FULL OF Player's Face Scans
    @EA_Andy

We all want that but they won’t they are going to hold everything back till Fifa 20 now