91 Aouar opinions?

Estaban
1175 posts Professional
Who’s tried him? What do you think.

Comments

• tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bad. FS Arthur is the one u should look for.
  • Lacerda111
    336 posts Sunday League Hero
    didnt like him

would go for arthur too
  • balErik
    946 posts Professional
    Stats looks great, strange he is'nt good.
  • JPRM71
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    He’s excellent, feels like a TOTY, great dribbling, passing, scores with both feet, up there with the best CAMs in the game.
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    He’s excellent, feels like a TOTY, great dribbling, passing, scores with both feet, up there with the best CAMs in the game.

Havent tried as a CAM maybe he is good there i tried him as a box to box CM so u need to take that as consideration.
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played him as a cam and he was great. Prefer Pele to him but that’s a big price jump. Playing him at cdm now on 8 Chem next to toty Ramos and he’s working well
  • Estaban
    1175 posts Professional
    edited January 2019
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    JPRM71 wrote: »

Havent tried as a CAM maybe he is good there i tried him as a box to box CM so u need to take that as consideration.

Yeah trying him as a box to box. And after a few games wasn’t impressed. Great cam aspects though. Felt like IF Goretzka last year but better cam aspects but missing the steel of Goretzka.

Will slap a sentinel chem on him and see if that helps later.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    i find him great ..either 4231 CCAM or 41212-2 LCM
  • romanceintx
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    I sold 88 Petit for him, his stats look amazing. Promptly bought Petit back. Stay away IMO
  • Miklelin
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tried him. Sold him.
  • scotthill89
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    Bad. FS Arthur is the one u should look for.

Arthur good? Looking at both just now
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    I sold 88 Petit for him, his stats look amazing. Promptly bought Petit back. Stay away IMO

would be a lot more informative if people mentioned the positions and formations they tried him in . I would not expect Aouar and Petit to perform the same role
  • Estaban
    1175 posts Professional
    Was hoping he could fill a lcm/cdm role. Don’t really need a cam. I can see how he can fill the cam role though.
  • JPRM71
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    Clueless ppl on here trying to make an attacking gem into a CDM and then saying he’s rubbish lol
    Post edited by JPRM71 on