83's and 84's

Hutch679
389 posts Sunday League Hero
Reckon it's a good time to pick these up right? Their prices are low atm. Surely only a matter of time before an IF SBC ramps them back up. Am I right?

Comments

  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    since 5.30pm ive bought 100 davinson sanchez cards for 7k... he will rise to 10k .

    i prob wouldnt buy 83's
  • Hutch679
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    YumYum wrote: »
    since 5.30pm ive bought 100 davinson sanchez cards for 7k... he will rise to 10k .

    i prob wouldnt buy 83's

    Even if some 83's are at discard value?
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    how much coins you wanting to spend?
  • killer xavi
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    Just buy one of each and forget about them. They’ll eventually be needed. No one knows when of course but just prepare your club for future SBCs
  • Hutch679
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    YumYum wrote: »
    how much coins you wanting to spend?

    Enough to fill my entire transfer list. Lol I've already got a great team, just trying to invest to save up and get more legends.
  • Hutch679
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just buy one of each and forget about them. They’ll eventually be needed. No one knows when of course but just prepare your club for future SBCs

    Nice profile pic and name, I'm a huge Barca fan. I dont really care about SBCs, I enjoy trading and investing. Trying to get some advice though.
  • Cantona84
    7593 posts League Winner
    Bought plenty of 83s for discard. Almost the only card that has value investing in.
  • Hutch679
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Bought plenty of 83s for discard. Almost the only card that has value investing in.

    I ended up going with...

    1. 83 Rui Patricio/ quantity 90/ 750-800c ea; and
    2. 84 Hrádecký/ quantity 65/ 1500-1800c ea.

    I think that an IF SBC could come out next week, or soon after. My thoughts are...

    1. Rise to 1400-1600c ea.
    2. Rise to 2600- 3000c ea.

    I think they are pretty safe. If I lost 30k, I lose it and will make it up. Already got a nice team (bought 2.6m I believe right now). Just wanting to trade and play with some coins.
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Bought plenty of 83s for discard. Almost the only card that has value investing in.

    I ended up going with...

    1. 83 Rui Patricio/ quantity 90/ 750-800c ea; and
    2. 84 Hrádecký/ quantity 65/ 1500-1800c ea.

    I think that an IF SBC could come out next week, or soon after. My thoughts are...

    1. Rise to 1400-1600c ea.
    2. Rise to 2600- 3000c ea.

    I think they are pretty safe. If I lost 30k, I lose it and will make it up. Already got a nice team (bought 2.6m I believe right now). Just wanting to trade and play with some coins.

    Where do you save them as the transfer list has 100 limit?
  • makkan00
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    YumYum wrote: »
    since 5.30pm ive bought 100 davinson sanchez cards for 7k... he will rise to 10k .

    i prob wouldnt buy 83's

    Even if some 83's are at discard value?

    Sanchez has a nationality issue otherwise, he will rise gradually. Remember when he was going for nearly 40K!
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Hutch679 wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Bought plenty of 83s for discard. Almost the only card that has value investing in.

    I ended up going with...

    1. 83 Rui Patricio/ quantity 90/ 750-800c ea; and
    2. 84 Hrádecký/ quantity 65/ 1500-1800c ea.

    I think that an IF SBC could come out next week, or soon after. My thoughts are...

    1. Rise to 1400-1600c ea.
    2. Rise to 2600- 3000c ea.

    I think they are pretty safe. If I lost 30k, I lose it and will make it up. Already got a nice team (bought 2.6m I believe right now). Just wanting to trade and play with some coins.

    Just a quick tip, keepers don’t tend to rise like outfield players.

    Usually a safe bet to go CB or ST. Every formation has CB and only 433-5 doesn’t have ST.

    And good links too. So top leagues or good nations.
  • Cantona84
    7593 posts League Winner
    I just put all my remaining coins in 83s...

  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Brought 100 83’s and re-listed for atleast 150% profit let’s see how long this stays fun for, re-buying every evening until a repeatable SBC comes out to scoop them out by the scruff of the neck.
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve filled up my pile with dost always a great money maker
  • Idek
    16738 posts World Class
    YumYum wrote: »
    since 5.30pm ive bought 100 davinson sanchez cards for 7k... he will rise to 10k .

    i prob wouldnt buy 83's

    There's way more profit margin on other 84's compared to Sanchez
Sign In or Register to comment.