Why can’t everyone help each other make coins on Fifa?

Comments

• Viking_Beard
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Because most people are only out for their self gain

Preach 🙌🏽 It’s unfortunate though, in real life yer cool you do your thing, I get it, but on a game? 🥴

It’s probably worse on a game compared to real life. You’d be amazed at how much people can share given the right situation. I do a lot of charity work and I’m always amazed at the support but this game turns people sour lol
  • Thejuves
    1029 posts Professional
    Even a group chat on messenger or what's app so only the forum boys get the scoop

Lets do thiss
  • Jonboyparker
    5311 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 21
    A bunch of us taking in other groups on here. It’s not usually a secret who is selling. The problem is that as soon as they are selling... it’s too late to buy them.

I’m constantly seeing people say who’s selling... they just arnt opening new threads to say it. Yesterday I sold a Draxler because someone on here said he’s going for 5k. Last week Brahrini was 19k... of course I checked my club and sold up.
  • I would class myself very much in the Top 1% of all FUT Traders who will never buy FIFA Points and I enjoy the challenge every year.

I originally wrote a large reply to this and deleted it to simply say, those who want to put in the effort to learn the Market will, through experience, get better at Trading and won't need to follow the advice of others to identify the areas of the Market where they can make profits in FUT.

Everyone else has the same amount of tools and opportunities to make Trading profits in FUT, ultimately those who don't put in the effort will not and should not reap the rewards.

If you have been doing this for a number of years and you really are good at it I would strongly recommend looking at going into forex indices commodities cryptos or metal trading. I used to trade on Fifa 12,13,14 and moved across to using real money and have never looked back.

It’s now my job. If you put the effort and time into the real markets you can make a living from this and I started from Fifa trading when I was 16-17.

The best place to start would be easyMarkets as they have a dummy app you can practise on or trading 212 as the layout is really clear and has a teacher function.

You can still trade on Fifa too I did for the first 4 weeks this Fifa and made 5m but my time goes into the real markets now.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Trading would be alot less effective if everyone was to share their investments on here.

Cards would be over invested and the undercutting would be crazy.

Like someone above mentioned everyone can make coins from the market if they study it and learn how it works. People that are too lazy to do this shouldn't have everything just handed to them as I know I surely didn't.

This isn't being selfish it's just being practical. In every walk of life you don't get nothing for nothing.

Some people don’t expect things and some people do things to be nice and helpful. I’m not learning the ins and outs of the transfer market to play a football game

I've helped others make coins plenty of times on here I'm just saying why people wouldn't want to share investments on here as it could ruin their investments. Once I'm invested I usually share.

Really doesn't take much time to learn how the market works though and it's a massive part of this football game. In ultimate team we are essentially the managers of the club and in real life the managers have to be fully aware how the transfer market works so this adds some realism if you ask me.

But in the real world you can’t but 100 of one player and help one event raises their cost so they can off them. I get people want to hold their investments and I get that some are selfish, but like you said, even after making the investments let people know. Every little helps
  • I would class myself very much in the Top 1% of all FUT Traders who will never buy FIFA Points and I enjoy the challenge every year.

I originally wrote a large reply to this and deleted it to simply say, those who want to put in the effort to learn the Market will, through experience, get better at Trading and won't need to follow the advice of others to identify the areas of the Market where they can make profits in FUT.

Everyone else has the same amount of tools and opportunities to make Trading profits in FUT, ultimately those who don't put in the effort will not and should not reap the rewards.
    If you have been doing this for a number of years and you really are good at it I would strongly recommend looking at going into forex indices commodities cryptos or metal trading. I used to trade on Fifa 12,13,14 and moved across to using real money and have never looked back.

It’s now my job. If you put the effort and time into the real markets you can make a living from this and I started from Fifa trading when I was 16-17.

The best place to start would be easyMarkets as they have a dummy app you can practise on or trading 212 as the layout is really clear and has a teacher function.

You can still trade on Fifa too I did for the first 4 weeks this Fifa and made 5m but my time goes into the real markets now.

Very helpful info, thanks for posting.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Antiseen wrote: »
    When I see a player selling for max or near max I will post it to help people out, all these people saying they make crazy money or people who know there are players worth a lot why don’t you just share who they are so others can make coins too? There is a very small % of the fifa community on this forum so it would make sense for everyone to help each other out. We all want coins, we all want the team we dream of, we are all just people playing a game so why not do it together and put whoever you know is selling very well on here to help out those less fortunate

Over investing kills investment

Like I said, compared to how many people actually play Fifa we are a very small amount so it won’t effect the market much
    You would be surprised. There used to a thread in the PS4 section the last couple of years of buying gold cards then listing them for over the odds and getting lazy buyers to buy them. e.g. you buy 20 non rare Ramsey cards at 900 each and list for 1700 each and let lazy buyers buy them. This worked a treat and if you found someone that was a good seller if you posted in that thread about him you could almost guarantee that within 1 hour you could no longer buy that card for 900, suddenly every single card would have a 1200 or 1300 bid on it.

So no, sharing just doesn't work most of the time due to all the lurkers.

I’m new to fifa and the forum so I really don’t know how the last year, two or more have been. I do wonder why players put players on the market for so cheap when you can simply all just think, “well his silver but why would I put him on the market for 300-500 coins and make it minimum 1,000”, I thought everyone would have that mentality. Everyone keeps saying there’s tons of coins this year so makes sense. I think 😂
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional

Preach 🙌🏽 It’s unfortunate though, in real life yer cool you do your thing, I get it, but on a game? 🥴

It’s probably worse on a game compared to real life. You’d be amazed at how much people can share given the right situation. I do a lot of charity work and I’m always amazed at the support but this game turns people sour lol

I agree with that 100%. Use to volunteer myself “not a charity” but I get the point. Can’t make a thread on here without atleast one troll or someone who just doesn’t get it-it seems
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    I would class myself very much in the Top 1% of all FUT Traders who will never buy FIFA Points and I enjoy the challenge every year.

Is that because everyone is no expensive at the start? 🤔 that’s what I heard anyway, I joined in late November I think so all the cards were already floating around

Is that because everyone is no expensive at the start? 🤔 that’s what I heard anyway, I joined in late November I think so all the cards were already floating around

It’s for a different number of reasons but for the first week flipping any card is so easy and from day to night you can make profit. For example I could pick up LB Lucas Hernandez for 16.5k in the day bid and if I put them for around the 20k buy now they would pretty much all sell overnight.

Another way which is really useful at the start is people that put early position changes on. Zaha at the start was going for around 12k bid yet you could buy now him for around 13.5k. Nobody was bidding 13-13.5k at the start for the st cards and was still bidding around 12k yet the st cards lowest buy now was about 14.5-15k.

There’s also flipping icons at the start as there prices always rise. After I had done a lot of flipping cards and got a nice amount of coins I braught 6 maldini LB for 500-550k. Reconigsed pretty quickly he was the best LB rated in the game and was probaly gunna be till toty. Sold all 5 for around 750-800k and actually kept one to use.

The start of the game is the best for trading big if you miss the first week or two your best bet is to look at cards to invest in. Again another example is mahrez otw I had too buy a lot of him as there was no way he wasn’t going to get an IF In a city team scoring so many goals. The only risk was if he got a big injury really. This investment worked out better than planned though as he Is one of them players a lot of people have.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    I would class myself very much in the Top 1% of all FUT Traders who will never buy FIFA Points and I enjoy the challenge every year.

It’s for a different number of reasons but for the first week flipping any card is so easy and from day to night you can make profit. For example I could pick up LB Lucas Hernandez for 16.5k in the day bid and if I put them for around the 20k buy now they would pretty much all sell overnight.

Another way which is really useful at the start is people that put early position changes on. Zaha at the start was going for around 12k bid yet you could buy now him for around 13.5k. Nobody was bidding 13-13.5k at the start for the st cards and was still bidding around 12k yet the st cards lowest buy now was about 14.5-15k.

There’s also flipping icons at the start as there prices always rise. After I had done a lot of flipping cards and got a nice amount of coins I braught 6 maldini LB for 500-550k. Reconigsed pretty quickly he was the best LB rated in the game and was probaly gunna be till toty. Sold all 5 for around 750-800k and actually kept one to use.

The start of the game is the best for trading big if you miss the first week or two your best bet is to look at cards to invest in. Again another example is mahrez otw I had too buy a lot of him as there was no way he wasn’t going to get an IF In a city team scoring so many goals. The only risk was if he got a big injury really. This investment worked out better than planned though as he Is one of them players a lot of people have.

Nice 👌🏽 I don’t really watch football and don’t follow it in real life so not sure who is great or not in game. I just go by stats. But thanks for the tips incase I for some reason get Fifa 20
  • Persevere80
    1122 posts Professional
    The reason I originally signed up to fifa fourms was for trading advice back in 2015. If I'm honest i preferred futhead purely for the market and trading section. I gave away my tip how I was making coins to help others out. At the time it was MOTM Bony from man city. It was simple enough. Open bid on him was way lower than the bin price. Then put him up for the cheapest and he would sell straight away. I got burned down for this tip from all other Bony investors to the point where I was getting a dm to ask to remove the thread.
  • Viking_Beard
    329 posts Sunday League Hero

I agree with that 100%. Use to volunteer myself “not a charity” but I get the point. Can’t make a thread on here without atleast one troll or someone who just doesn’t get it-it seems

Those trolls = keyboard warriors, jumped up little people with Napoleon complex...
  • mark1089
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    Some traders have discords and they charge monthly for info and who to buy. I don't think a lot of top traders will be giving out info on here.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Nice 👌🏽 I don’t really watch football and don’t follow it in real life so not sure who is great or not in game. I just go by stats. But thanks for the tips incase I for some reason get Fifa 20

Just curious but if you're not interested in football at all in real life why on earth would you buy a football game?

This is the first time in over 20 years I've ever seen anyone that's not interested in football playing FIFA so it seems a little odd to me.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    mark1089 wrote: »
    Some traders have discords and they charge monthly for info and who to buy. I don't think a lot of top traders will be giving out info on here.

Hi bro, don’t really get the term traders on Fifa, seems OTT for a video game for such a high profile term and sounds like they solely do that and not, you know, play football but anyway, I wasn’t wanting “traders” to help exactly, I was just saying anyone who sees the odd player at a lot, sell theirs then post the name on here so someone else can make so quick money. It’s never going to be a vast amount but even 5,000-10,000 is very helpful for some and the player will simply go back to being the way it was, if that player has sold all theirs of that player why be so stubborn as to not share given they have no more of that player to sell and can’t buy them as they will cost too much
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    edited January 21

Just curious but if you're not interested in football at all in real life why on earth would you buy a football game?

This is the first time in over 20 years I've ever seen anyone that's not interested in football playing FIFA so it seems a little odd to me.

Hello again, I was a football fan from the age of 11, Man United all the way. But a few years back I just lost interest. More egos and flashiness and I started seeing it as over expensive people kicking a ball doing something my mate could do or what others can do down the park. I got the game solely because a mate recommended it as I was only playing GTA at the time. Don’t get me wrong I will watch a game here and there but I will not give my time following all the players, transfers, results etc anymore. Just, lost that spark for me

P.s I’m not interest in shooting people, jacking cars and banging prostitutes but I bought GTA, I’m not interest in horses or the Wild West but I bought RDR2. It’s a game
  • munchie63
    2977 posts Fans' Favourite
    When I see a player selling for max or near max I will post it to help people out, all these people saying they make crazy money or people who know there are players worth a lot why don’t you just share who they are so others can make coins too? There is a very small % of the fifa community on this forum so it would make sense for everyone to help each other out. We all want coins, we all want the team we dream of, we are all just people playing a game so why not do it together and put whoever you know is selling very well on here to help out those less fortunate

Like I said, compared to how many people actually play Fifa we are a very small amount so it won’t effect the market much

crack on then mate

I look forward to reading your tips every day
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    munchie63 wrote: »

crack on then mate

I look forward to reading your tips every day

I swear no one reads
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Hello again, I was a football fan from the age of 11, Man United all the way. But a few years back I just lost interest. More egos and flashiness and I started seeing it as over expensive people kicking a ball doing something my mate could do or what others can do down the park. I got the game solely because a mate recommended it as I was only playing GTA at the time. Don’t get me wrong I will watch a game here and there but I will not give my time following all the players, transfers, results etc anymore. Just, lost that spark for me

P.s I’m not interest in shooting people, jacking cars and banging prostitutes but I bought GTA, I’m not interest in horses or the Wild West but I bought RDR2. It’s a game

Fair enough mate was just curious but makes sense that you used to follow football.

Made me laugh reading that end part :D
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional

Fair enough mate was just curious but makes sense that you used to follow football.

Sorry bro it was more about opening the narrow minded thought (no offence, just didn’t know how to word that) that you have to like the subject to buy the game. Glad you got a laugh out of it 🙌🏽
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    The irony of this title ...
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    The irony of this title ...

The lack of explanation in the comment ...
  • Thejuves
    1029 posts Professional
    So anyone is up to do an small whats app chat group and help eachother??
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Learning the market isn't exactly hard in FIFA. I myself am a mediocre trader, dumped $1000 into FP and made my way up from there to like a 15mil team.

My best advice is to put in the effort, it isn't exactly rocket science.

Why can't everyone help each other? Well mainly because 1 guy probably spent time learning the market to make profits, and you're suggesting he helps another guy who spent no effort at all. However, there are people who quit and tell people investments to help out others, i'd be happy to do that when i don't play anymore.
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    Learning the market isn't exactly hard in FIFA. I myself am a mediocre trader, dumped $1000 into FP and made my way up from there to like a 15mil team.

Why can't everyone help each other? Well mainly because 1 guy probably spent time learning the market to make profits, and you're suggesting he helps another guy who spent no effort at all. However, there are people who quit and tell people investments to help out others, i'd be happy to do that when i don't play anymore.

Again, someone who doesn’t bloody read. I’m not asking for everyone who wastes their time trading on a game to spill “secret” or “tips”. I simply implied to say here and there when there is a player who is going for max just incase someone has them in their squad.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

Again, someone who doesn’t bloody read. I’m not asking for everyone who wastes their time trading on a game to spill “secret” or “tips”. I simply implied to say here and there when there is a player who is going for max just incase someone has them in their squad.

Chill.

I'm just explaining why people aren't leaking their information on the forums right now lol
  • Occasionally you find a player you are sure is well under priced. If there are say 40 on the market, and I want to buy all of them, I would be a fool to share that info, as then I have to share the 40.

That being said, I have passed on such tips to PS4 players before, as I am on Xbox so no harm in sharing.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Sorry bro it was more about opening the narrow minded thought (no offence, just didn’t know how to word that) that you have to like the subject to buy the game. Glad you got a laugh out of it 🙌🏽

No mate I get that and that's why it made me laugh as I realised the point you were getting across.

Usually though with sports games it's fans of them sports that play them but obviously that's not always the case.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    I like the idea of sharing

You would do this in real life, for example if you found a goldmine you would share with everyone

Oh, wait, you wouldn't 😵