I hate how trading and sitting on the menu gives you more an advantage to get the best players

Baliland
750 posts Professional
This game is meme trust, u grind and play every game mode and yet can't get the players u want but trading does what a joke. Fifa 19 should be called trading 19

Comments

• Raider
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 21
    Yup the game doesn't encourage playing it, but with its ridiculous pack luck it does encourage to spend more and more which only shows how stupidly greedy ea is
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Trading and doing sbc's is actually funnier than playing the game itself
  • llcg04
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Trading is fun
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Baliland wrote: »
    This game is meme trust, u grind and play every game mode and yet can't get the players u want but trading does what a joke. Fifa 19 should be called trading 19

Blame inflation for that not trading .

Trading is genuinely a nice thing if you know what you're doing.
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    I’m not against traders as I can see why they do it. The game was made to play football but it’s a million miles away from that.
  • RadioShaq
    14900 posts Moderator
    They could always bring back bid tokens or cap profit daily or weekly.
  • WryLucky
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »

While keeping the market the way it is...?
  • RadioShaq
    14900 posts Moderator
    I mean that kind of change would probably have to be at the start of fifa.
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Bid tokens only hurts regular players though, not those traders who have multiple "trading" accounts or all the bot owners with their thousands of accounts.
  • Trading is great and has always played an important part in FUT since the beginning, yet you act like it's only a recent thing that is exclusive to FIFA 19.

Back in the day if you didn't know your way around the market you didn't get good players, unless you spent real money. Now every scrub has a good team just from playing the game.
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    The market allows for people to not have to spend insane amounts of time playing matches or spending money on FP. Work smarter not harder