Best time to buy FUTURE STARS?

mascherano16
1168 posts Professional
Now? Or thursday with WL rewards?
Or do you expect to drop after they are out of packs? Friday?

Comments

• ha032742
    35197 posts Moderator
    Before rewards imo
  • Chavez76
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    its rare that players drop after they go out of packs, but this is areally 'weird' promo. I would say, around reward time on thursday indeed
  • BlactionMan
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I cant check myself at the moment, are they in packs during rewards this week, (also when exactly does VVD finish)
  • mascherano16
    1168 posts Professional
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    its rare that players drop after they go out of packs, but this is areally 'weird' promo. I would say, around reward time on thursday indeed

It is indeed, but it's harder to predict prices/the market this year, at least it is for me
  • mascherano16
    1168 posts Professional
    I cant check myself at the moment, are they in packs during rewards this week, (also when exactly does VVD finish)

They are in packs until Friday i believe/assume

Van dijk had 4 days remaining
  • Chavez76
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite

It is indeed, but it's harder to predict prices/the market this year, at least it is for me

true. yet even this year I dont think many players went down after their promo.
    Again, for instance De Ligt will be very hard to link if you did not do the De Jong SBC (I know, Humpfries and Taglia are still there, but they are not top tier) other then with icons surrounding
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 21
    I bought Mendy this morning. I think it was low but I might be wrong 😂 Ndombele SBC, thx !
  • mascherano16
    1168 posts Professional

true. yet even this year I dont think many players went down after their promo.
    Again, for instance De Ligt will be very hard to link if you did not do the De Jong SBC (I know, Humpfries and Taglia are still there, but they are not top tier) other then with icons surrounding

De ligt looks great, but cannot fit him into my team. De Jong looks okay, but I prefer 4* WF.
    Could not have thought De ligt would be this pricey
    I bought Mendy this morning. I think it was low but I might be wrong 😂 Ndombele SBC, thx !

Where is this Ndombele card? He is yet to be released?
  • Xguti002
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    At this point in time everyone is waiting for Thursday to buy/invest and as a consequence cards are usually higher after rewards come out.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    I bit the bullet earlier, I've come to the point where I'm not worrying about losing coins now and just want to enjoy the cards. I paid 495k and fully expect to lose coins but I won't be able to play much after next month.

That said I'm hoping the Eredivise SBC comes down a bit when some of the other SBC's are done. Does anyone know what the cost from scratch was this time last week?
  • hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    150-170k