Anyone used this CL Central Neymar?

Muzza11
8487 posts League Winner
How does he compare to his TOTY, I’m wanting Eusebio and CR7 lol. Thanks

Comments

• RoosGianni
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    They play the same honestly, the only thing I’ve noticed was that the TOTY was faster, but that’s it.
  • Muzza11
    8487 posts League Winner
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    They play the same honestly, the only thing I’ve noticed was that the TOTY was faster, but that’s it.

Dribbling feel any different? I’m liking this so far. ;)
  • RoosGianni
    3257 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Dribbling feel any different? I’m liking this so far. ;)

Not really, only the speed how he executes them is a bit faster.

I’m pretty sure @ha032742 feels the same about the TOTY Neymar.
  • Joestoe
    4996 posts Big Money Move

I've read this very often in the TOTY Thread. Although others say TOTY Neymar is the best card in the game.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Joestoe wrote: »

I've read this very often in the TOTY Thread. Although others say TOTY Neymar is the best card in the game.

Best card is very subjective though and opinions may vary. For me it my favourite card and the main reason that I have played loads of games recently.
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Either way, CL Neymar is still a brilliant card.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1334 posts Professional
    I've only used him in draft and the 10 game loan of toty neymar. Arguably they're both my favourite cards in the game. The major difference for me would be his speed and his jumping. I won a lot of back post headers with TOTY Neymar.
  • RebelRob
    5236 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 21
    @ha032742 has, and says he’s just a bit faster really and better stamina, not worth the upgrade.
  • Muzza11
    8487 posts League Winner
    Ok thanks everyone.