My god..

Boomba
837 posts Semi-Pro
cc8b80b4206add4d34170154c9da1876.jpg

3cb9b5e0a773a23df73b2a9a9b262f03.jpg

Apparently going in top bins. You know, it's Ibrahimovic with incredible stats so I thought I didn't have to time it. Thought wrong.

Comments

• Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    TopClass13 wrote: »
    I've seen TOTY Ronaldo miss worse.

It's in the game.

It is absolutely shocking that I couldn't even get it on target... something needs to change with that.
  • BiigDee
    4349 posts National Call-Up
    This shizzle has been happening all week, I’m missing goals L R an Centre. People say it’s me but it’s rubbish. I know where I aim and it’s way off. Same with passing. Sick of powering up a pass for it to gently roll away.
  • holdenwait
    56583 posts National Treasure
    kit clash ftw
  • WryLucky
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    This only seems to happen with shots across goal as well.
  • DanValletta
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    BiigDee wrote: »
    This shizzle has been happening all week, I’m missing goals L R an Centre. People say it’s me but it’s rubbish. I know where I aim and it’s way off. Same with passing. Sick of powering up a pass for it to gently roll away.

I've noticed that with passing this weekend too. try to play a pass full power and it just rolls away from you like you accidentally pressed the button.
  • MHoney1234
    7705 posts League Winner
    RNG. I can’t score a 1v1/inside the box shot for the life of me. 35 yard finesse with 50 shooting Makelele - no problem :joy:
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    its bale dude... hes horrible in this game. your fault for using him
  • MHoney1234
    7705 posts League Winner

Lol it’s Ibra
  • Vezzo
    919 posts Professional
    Just almost broke controller because of similar stuff. Needed 2 wins out of 7 games. Lost 4 in a row in remarkable magic ways.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Lol it’s Ibra

both bad.... ibrah is only good for near post headers
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    My Ronaldo misses power shots from that angle.i had to lose that game to stop me reaching the next rank.so game did everything in its power to stop me.
  • MHoney1234
    7705 posts League Winner

Lol it’s Ibra

Lol
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro

Lol it’s Ibra

One of the best players in the game excluding TOTY cards.
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Top players miss sitters in real life, don't they?

We want realism but when someone misses a shot then all of a sudden it's like the world is ending 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing to do with realism, but the fact it is harder to score a goal like this but much easier to score a 40 yard finesse shot. With stats like FB Ibra's, you wouldn't expect him to miss a chance like this regardless of realism or not.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move

We want realism but when someone misses a shot then all of a sudden it's like the world is ending 🤣🤣🤣

Yes. Because they make an error. If I aim right and peer right then the ball should go in. In this game there is a RNG overlay that negates the user input. It’s not a game st that point.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5521 posts Big Money Move
    Non timed shots fly wide or hit the post more often. Especially in the box, 99 finishing, 99 composure, doesn't matter, non timed shots get fluffed wide.

90+ shooting player can't score non timed shots in the box but a 40 shooting player can first time finesse it in from 25 with easy, you gotta love FIFA 19.
  • PegLeg
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    Watch more replays with the arrows on, really shows the quality of the game. Some of the randomness in simple passes and easy shots when perfectly balanced with no one around is just outstanding.
  • joehuk
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    PegLeg wrote: »
    Watch more replays with the arrows on, really shows the quality of the game. Some of the randomness in simple passes and easy shots when perfectly balanced with no one around is just outstanding.

This I play squad battles to elite 1 and it happens in that, I get to watch the reply as something happens and it's amazing what the game decides to what you input.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    joehuk wrote: »

This I play squad battles to elite 1 and it happens in that, I get to watch the reply as something happens and it's amazing what the game decides to what you input.

The question is if it is done on purpose, randomly or the other player is using a hack?
    When I was playing PC version, this happened often because there were so many hackers.
  • PegLeg
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm on PS4 so not really a hack. I think you'd be giving EA's developers too much credit if you thought they'd done anything on purpose in this cluster **** of a football game.
  • joehuk
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    joehuk wrote: »

The question is if it is done on purpose, randomly or the other player is using a hack?
    When I was playing PC version, this happened often because there were so many hackers.

Don't think it's cheats, as I'm on about squad battles against the AI, obviously it happens alot online but you can't pause and watch the reply to see exactly what the game decided.

I must watch more highlights at the end of the game tho would be interesting to see some of my misses where i aimed etc.
  • mdizzl3
    12411 posts Has That Special Something
    Boomba wrote: »

Apparently going in top bins. You know, it's Ibrahimovic with incredible stats so I thought I didn't have to time it. Thought wrong.

How did you play with those kits?
  • ShadowofEnigma
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BiigDee wrote: »

I've noticed that with passing this weekend too. try to play a pass full power and it just rolls away from you like you accidentally pressed the button.

You and me both, Ive tried passing 3/4 full power, and the ball literally goes to the guy 4 feet away from me and moves incredibly slow so the opponent can get it , instead of going to the guy thats 10-15 feet away and moving quicker.

I trully feel like FIFA is becoming a game based on RNG and not skill. I understand SOME of the game SHOULD be RNG, but when entire games are obviously hindering one player and helping the other, there is an issue.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

• bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move
    Non timed shots fly wide or hit the post more often. Especially in the box, 99 finishing, 99 composure, doesn't matter, non timed shots get fluffed wide.

90+ shooting player can't score non timed shots in the box but a 40 shooting player can first time finesse it in from 25 with easy, you gotta love FIFA 19.

FIFA has gone the same miserable route as 2K, where if the timing you're more likely to miss...regardless of stats.
  • Boomba
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

They actually didn't look alike in game. Think it was just the screenshot that made them look similar.
  • KnightRider1804
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yeah, we want realism ... Because in real life top players miss sitters, while better teams play great and win matches! In real life Man City wins 3-0, with 68% possession and 4 shots on target ... While in FIFA you have 65% possession and you lose 1-0, with 8 shots on goal, and your opponent has a 100% record with 1 shot!
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I missed a complete sitter with TOTY mbappe today,
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite

Nooob

Almost everyone knows the only possible way to score with a players feet is with a timed finesse shot from outside the box.

Good luck on gitting gud
    Hope my advice helps you to step up your skill level.
    Good luck