The last dollar you will ever see from me

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed the last $60 you'll ever see from me. I know I'm just a drop in the bucket when it comes to your global market share, but you'll get no more money from me.

This game is completely, irretrievably broken for online players, and you all have absolutely no inclination to do anything about it.

The high pressure is abused to an exorbitant degree. Nobody in real life is able to swarm their opponents so consistently, while apparently never fouling, and never tiring. Not even the great Gegenpress sides could accomplish this, but apparently your brilliant programmers have decided that any team can pull this feat off.

Understand that this isn't a rant about losing. I've got no problem beating these teams who continue to employ these tactics. The issue is that every single game is exactly the same, with the exact same tactics, no matter who the teams are that have been selected. Who in the world would want to continue to play online when every game is high pressure and through balls? Who wants to spend their precious time playing online when you can foul with reckless abandon with no punitive measures taken?

So, it's clear that you don't care about my opinion or my money. These complaints have been lodged numerous times, to no avail, here on these forums. It is clear that you want to take away what makes this beautiful game great, all in the name of low-IQ gamers who don't understand the sport. So, enjoy their money, as I'm sure there are a lot more of them, than there are of me.

Goodbye, and good riddance.

-YTC

Comments

• This would be such an easy fix. All you have to do is actually make stamina matter, players who press tire faster, and program the game to call more fouls, especially with aggressive settings.

But are you interested in that? Absolutely not. And we simulation players are worse off for it. So, thanks for nothing.
  • Pooter
    711 posts Semi-Pro
    This is because there is lag for online season. I assume you're not talking about UT and just club online season

There is huge lag because there are a lot of people are talking to their mates over the internet, rather than playing at home as some people do.