The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Just played Marshall89hd

Comments

• M98H
    13475 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2019
    Pay2Lose wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »

Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do @ha032742

@M98H how’s it goin ladzz!

Bad tbh, channels dying apparently.
    End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.
  • Carlton_Legend
    316 posts Sunday League Hero

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Get a grip mate & just drop it
  • M98H
    edited January 2019
    (Last 1)

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Get a grip mate & just drop it

tenor.png
  • Carlton_Legend
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    a4aq1.jpg
  • grafyfoxcr7
    237 posts Sunday League Hero

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Not really @M98H ..whenever a new sbc or player is out..you are the one we or atleast I look out for
  • M98H

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Not really @M98H ..whenever a new sbc or player is out..you are the one we or atleast I look out for

Ok now I’m done :joy:
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Wasn't funny to wind someone up.
  • M98H
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Sorry sensitive sally
  • Mini_Miudo
    9974 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2019

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Wowww, didn't know @BO0OM played Fortnite with a famous youtuber... how do you have time for that when you're so busy making all those fifa videos?

:trollface:
  • M98H
    edited January 2019
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Wowww, didn't know @BO0OM played Fortnite with a famous youtuber... how do you have time for that when you're so busy making all those fifa videos?

BO0OM played with me once, couldn’t keep up so left him to it :joy:
  • Mini_Miudo

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Oh. Tragic ending. :lol:
  • M98H

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Did get a 23 solo the game after he went off though :lol:
  • grafyfoxcr7

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

😂 Don't give wrong impressions now @M98H
  • Rippa
    1678 posts Play-Off Hero

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

love your vids. my son and I watch them all. bunch of haters round here
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Did get a 23 solo the game after he went off though :lol:

I ll just smashhhh that like button
  • Xguti002
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    can't be a pro if you're not abusing the meta. Only a counted few have a unique style
  • Campino
    27861 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2019
    DavidF92 wrote: »

I thought highly of you as a YouTuber and content creator but that was shameful the way you went about that game, fair play you won and you are the better player but at least try play decent style. It was like playing against button mash combo for christ sake.

@Muzza11 @Moiizer @EddieFicio @Campino @Primal @ha032742 I’ve let the guy down. Hope you guys still think highly of me

I watched your latest video and he’s not wrong, that button mash combo’s and stuff are mind numbingly boring to watch.

However....saying that you couldn’t ever let me down <3 (except still doing player reviews in August ) well....
  • GarretJoseph
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What a plonker.
  • AEsey
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    :D:D:D
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Come on now, it's run its course. There's a chuckle there that people still haven't caught on but no need to be a proper wind up merchant.

Not sure if everyones in on the joke or people actually believe it :confounded:
  • BO0OM
    3709 posts National Call-Up

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

He's a bot :trollface: he fell off the fortnite grind when fifa 19 came out
  • Mini_Miudo
    BO0OM wrote: »

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

So did you, barely stream anymore... nice internet bruh. :trollface:
  • grafyfoxcr7

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

Come on now, it's run its course. There's a chuckle there that people still haven't caught on but no need to be a proper wind up merchant.

Not sure if everyones in on the joke or people actually believe it :confounded:

Yeah I meant in a funny way too
  • BO0OM
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    BO0OM wrote: »

End of my career imo tbh
    Cheers @DavidF92
    Your fault.

So did you, barely stream anymore... nice internet bruh. :trollface:

Will come back stronger :lol:
  • DavidF92
    83 posts Park Captain
    Can't wait for this patch to come out and completely remove timed finishing, it's just another way for people to score a certain goal. Nothing on this game should be certain it should take skill and football knowledge to be able to pull off decent goals. AI defending while not controlling them *SHOULD NOT TACKLE FOR YOU*! what's the point in trying to tackle manually while I'll just select my mbappe and run back holding R1 to press using my AI DEFENDER TO TACKLE FOR ME!!!

different playstyles should be rewarding aswell, why is it we see everyone playing a certain way? It's because the games too one dimensional. Andy Carroll should be effective at his own game on this game but he's not. Same as players like kroos and khedira slow but effective at their game. On FIFA they are absolutely shocking.
  • WS-SCFC-1184
    1235 posts Professional
    Can't wait for this patch to come out and completely remove timed finishing, it's just another way for people to score a certain goal. Nothing on this game should be certain it should take skill and football knowledge to be able to pull off decent goals. AI defending while not controlling them *SHOULD NOT TACKLE FOR YOU*! what's the point in trying to tackle manually while I'll just select my mbappe and run back holding R1 to press using my AI DEFENDER TO TACKLE FOR ME!!!

different playstyles should be rewarding aswell, why is it we see everyone playing a certain way? It's because the games too one dimensional. Andy Carroll should be effective at his own game on this game but he's not. Same as players like kroos and khedira slow but effective at their game. On FIFA they are absolutely shocking.

Speak for urself kroos is amazing for me he literally runs my midfield and always dictates my play n picks out killer passes clearly u don’t know how too use kroos he’s fantastic for me
  • DavidF92
    83 posts Park Captain

Speak for urself kroos is amazing for me he literally runs my midfield and always dictates my play n picks out killer passes clearly u don’t know how too use kroos he’s fantastic for me

He's bang average for me, has a cracker of a long shot but doesn't read play very well. As you said his passing is very good as well. I like my cm to be tricks of all trades and not just master of 1. That's probably why I didn't get on with him too well.
  • MHoney1234
    9100 posts League Winner

Terrible games I agree.

Just a heads up, @M98H isn’t Marshall. He’s just dude living at home with his parents getting off on winding you up. The fact that @ha032742 who’s a mod tagged him just shows the state of this forum.

Been geezers banned for less.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

Can pretty much guarantee that timed finishing will not be removed for the entirety of 19.
  • M98H
    edited January 2019
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Terrible games I agree.

Just a heads up, @M98H isn’t Marshall. He’s just dude living at home with his parents getting off on winding you up. The fact that @ha032742 who’s a mod tagged him just shows the state of this forum.

Been geezers banned for less.

Ouch
This discussion has been closed.