14 wins to get Leao. It is acceptable?

PrettyVicious86
764 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 2019
It was not easy to win 6 matches to get Josef Martinez 86.

To get Cazorla 85 you needed 9 wins.

To get 87 Vrsaljko you needed 12 wins (+ SBC with a rating of 84)

To get Leao 86 you need 14 wins. 14 wins!!!

Even the average player cannot do this. It will take a lot of hours. A lot of time!
I can assume that will soon suggest that we win 20-40 wins in this task to get some trash ...

EA loses adequacy. Very sorry

Just compare 6 wins for Martinez and 14 for Leao ... They are similar players, but what difference does it make!

Comments

• nj10
    2858 posts National Call-Up
    It was not easy to win 6 matches to get Josef Martinez 86.

To get Cazorla 85 you needed 9 wins.

To get 87 Vrsaljko you needed 12 wins (+ SBC with a rating of 84)

To get Leao 86 you need 14 wins. 14 wins!!!

Even the average player cannot do this. It will take a lot of hours. A lot of time!
    I can assume that will soon suggest that we win 20-40 wins in this task to get some trash ...

EA loses adequacy. Very sorry

Just compare 6 wins for Martinez and 14 for Leao ... They are similar players, but what difference does it make!

Parolo was like 8 or something aswell

14 for a 86 rated seems a lot

But in recent weeks these objectives have been the best thing in fut
  • Boysie91
    13732 posts World Class
    I'm not bothering. Vrsalijko was bad enough.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tah was 10 Div rivals
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Too much for me.

Was a pain for vrsaljako due the insane lagg and button delay.

Will pass on a card i will never use
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    These online single matches are way better than cancerous WL and rivals.
  • Boysie91
    13732 posts World Class
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    These online single matches are way worse with the lag and delay

• Riggs006
    1031 posts Professional
    14 wins is a bit much I'd say, card looks decent but not good enough to warrant that I don't think, I do think they should make these challenges doable in any game mode though.
  • Tah was 10 Div rivals

Many people play on the middle and low level in the 7-5 division, for them 10 wins in this mode are doable.
    14 wins in online single matches is a lot, especially for average players who do not have crazy teams.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Think I'm gonna pass. Best comparison is with martinez, although this one is a better league and nation.
  • greif44
    6060 posts Big Money Move
    Took me 14 games to get Vrsaljko, but I used almost the same squad that I use normally.
    Not sure if I'll bother myself with this as I don't even have decent players that are from minor leagues
  • SeanDCFC
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes, it's acceptable as they can do whatever they want.
  • SinkXI
    943 posts Professional
    I’ve been playing for 2 hours and still on ZERO wins
  • Juked By Neymar
    3660 posts National Call-Up
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    These online single matches are way worse with the lag and delay

• Jrutts
    816 posts Professional
    Vesaljko was a long haul, absolute joke. Took away the limited time I did have to get other stuff done
  • Gripbrah
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vrsaljko took me 3h. This shouldn't be more than 4 hours of playing then. Very doable.
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Tah was 10 Div rivals

In hindsight, I can’t believe I did this

• Kenpachi_FIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For some its worth it. I have ligue 1 team and he fits in fine. I m going to grind it out.
  • EekAlaska
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last year win one tourney to get TOTS 90+ rated player lol
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Not doing it.. 86 is lowest rated card release in this promo....one of the worst cards from the released ones and requires 14 wins... Not for me
  • Invincibility
    4804 posts National Call-Up
    Sbc depay better.. for rcam
  • Hell of a lot of wins to play in a game mode that doesn't give you any additional benefit.

10 wins in div rivals for Tah was great, as I would play those matches anyway. Will skip this one though
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    Played for 7 hours straight got there in the end, he’s been acquired... never been happier to sell that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show of a team and go back to using what I like
  • SinkXI
    943 posts Professional
    These are some of the sweatiest games I’ve ever played. Do people actually enjoy just running behind their cdms with IF mbappe and letting the AI run amock? It’s ridiculiusly hard to play against
  • Kove
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    It's not the number it's the mode 14 online wins across DR WL or online singles would be fine
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Worst part is i keep getting matched against opponents clearly not trying for this weekly objective because they have icons and toty players.
    Then theres me trying to beat them with my crud ligue 1 side i just put together.
  • Those who fulfill this Objectives easily will never use this player. It is a fact. They only prevent to get it to those who really need it.
  • nj10
    2858 posts National Call-Up
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Last year win one tourney to get TOTS 90+ rated player lol

That was harder in theory though?

At least everyone has a chance here, some people probably never won a DKT last year
  • Alex_cr
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    The only thing tempting me is if they do some sort of SBC that requires one of these cards..
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dont bother... Youll pack someone better from dr rewards.
  • lewspaz
    1290 posts Professional
    I’m on 11 wins it’s not too bad, I had a ligue 1 team before the objective tho so it’s a pretty strong team