Best Icon CAM?

Comments

• Who is the best right cam in 4231 for 1milion? Messi, 91 Griezmann or someone else?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Kristix14 wrote: »
    Who is the best right cam in 4231 for 1milion? Messi, 91 Griezmann or someone else?

I plan on getting Dybala for that spot myself but I can’t really help you. Haven’t used anybody since I just got the game
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    Bale is amazing for that right CAM spot if you don't mind dynamically changing formations in game.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4715 posts National Call-Up
    No love for Bergkamp honestly only player better at CAM is Messi, and Bergkamp has better height and strength
  • DonovanFan
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Zola is the goat

I had Zola over 200 games fifa 18 lived him. However for my setup in 19 his stamina is too low.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Rui Costa is surprisingly my favorite so far.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    No love for Bergkamp honestly only player better at CAM is Messi, and Bergkamp has better height and strength

I wanted his 90 but was a bit more than I could afford to spend

Ended up going with 87 Zola and of course he dropped like 40k right after I bought him lol but after 7 games he has 10 goals and a few assists. He has a great shot and makes good runs. His small stature hasn’t been a huge deal yet I’m liking the way my team is flowing now
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime icon Vinicius Junior
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Best
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    89 nedved is doing wonders for me
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    You have to get shooting doesn’t really matter.. how many times have you been scored in by a Fabinho from outside the box.. I’d say best thing is the 5* weak foot but certain players just work for certain styles and most the time advice from most people doesn’t work cuz my style is different. Just have to experiment and find players you like.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 19
    MNnative wrote: »
    You have to get shooting doesn’t really matter.. how many times have you been scored in by a Fabinho from outside the box.. I’d say best thing is the 5* weak foot but certain players just work for certain styles and most the time advice from most people doesn’t work cuz my style is different. Just have to experiment and find players you like.

I don’t think I can agree with this. Maybe long shots anyone can make them but in and around the box I’ve noticed the better players being way more consistent already. Can agree with the second part though that’s why it’s better when people elaborate on why they liked somebody the best
  • BcfcDale88
    3857 posts National Call-Up
    87 Stoichkov I’ve used all 3 and the base and prime are next level
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    Was contemplating maybe selling my TOTY KDB to get the Middle Icon Henry to play the LCAM in 4231, but KDB is too good.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    21_NYG_21 wrote: »
    Was contemplating maybe selling my TOTY KDB to get the Middle Icon Henry to play the LCAM in 4231, but KDB is too good.

Yeah probably wouldn’t do that. At least not for Henry